It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Under the Ice of Djupsjön? Part 5 with Magnus Holm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Uploaded by Chris Lehto ..9 days ago as of this thread posting date.

What's Under the Ice of Djupsjön? Part 5 with Magnus Holm

I'm excited to share details about an upcoming expedition I'm part of called Operation Arctic Seals. Our team at Project Hessdalen aims to investigate an unidentified object that plunged into a frozen lake called Djupsjön back in 1947. This object was part of the infamous Ghost Rockets phenomenon where rocket-like objects were sighted crashing into lakes across Scandinavia in the 1940s. For this mission, we plan to drill through the ice and send divers down to examine the object we detected with sonar in 2023. The goal is to finally uncover the nature of this object, which could help solve the lingering mystery of the Ghost Rockets. If we're able to recover it, this would be an historic finding. I can't wait to see what we discover beneath the icy surface!

Operation Arctic Seals is a spin-off off of Project Hessdalen having to do with anomalous lights like plasma orbs etc..

Some reference…. Project Hessdalen

Hopefully this is more interesting than the Avi Loeb fishing expedition that did nothing to change the world…

👽
edit on 29-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Here's the problem I have with this story.

Back in 1946 (I think it was) when this event happened, two workers saw one of the so-called Ghost Rockets fly down and land on the lake. I think the Ghost Rocket wave consisted of real UFOs (at least some of them), so I don't really doubt the workers' story. After watching it for a while, the workers had to go back to work. When they came back outside to take a look at the lake something like an hour later, the object was gone, so the hypothesis was that the object sank. Since the object floated on the water, it was apparently lighter than water, so there is no particular reason to think that it sank. Also, since it flew in, there seems to be no reason that it couldn't have simply flown out when the workers weren't looking. The idea that it sank seems to me to be the least likely explanation, and I don't expect these guys to find anything interesting on the bottom of the lake.

But I could be wrong, of course.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

" For this mission, we plan to drill through the ice and send divers down to examine the object we detected with sonar in 2023. The goal is to finally uncover the nature of this object, which could help solve the lingering mystery of the Ghost Rockets."

Were we not informed above of the situation that something was detected down there?

Also, the history of the Ghost Rockets shows that they were very much similar to the V2 tests, test shots with many failures. So....

It seems to me, a UFO abductee, that some responders on ATS won't exactly deny the existence of UFO/aliens anymore, but they like to kinda keep a lid on the revelations, as if that was their job on ATS. One would think that the more experiences one has with relative science and government actions that they would be more accepting of, say, the positive news that comes from high sources that the phenomena is just about exactly like some have been saying for over eighty years. Does not even the Pentagon speak about the mysterious objects?

edit on 29-2-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I was leaning at first towards malfunctioning erratic long range V2’s (1940’s) …..but the particular incident they are focusing on …was one that happened in 1947…..WWII was already over.

Besides….unless Germany was testing newer versions of the V2…maybe a V3, etc …..from Djupsjön to Germany is 2949 miles….the V2 range is approximately 220 miles.

I’m going with it being unknown…..for now.

I hope they find something tangible.

Good Luck 🍀 to them

👽
edit on 29-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Maybe the nazi had a secret base in Greenland?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

When you say history of the ghost rockets do you mean the couple of photos of contrails and the allies psi-op aimed at convincing the Russians they had a new weapon ?

Otherwise can you point to some evidence of that history.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes, let them find something more exciting than Loeb's expedition. BTW they need donations for more than searching for artifacts under ice.

From your source:

In a remote Norwegian valley, mysterious lights have been observed for decades. Scientists are still trying to understand them. Your support can help us unravel this enigma and revolutionize our understanding of the universe.

With advanced technological equipment, we can gather unprecedented data and finally uncover the secrets behind these extraordinary lights.

This seems to be a very active area and I hope they get enough money to be able to carry out their investigations, because their government isn't doing anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Anything we know off...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chundered

Do some research and then come back with a more accurate question. Okay?
The situation is rather involved you see....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Anything we know off...

Probably not, who pays attention to what's happening in those Scandanavian countries regarding UFOs? Oh wait, Ophi does.

Anyhoo here's some ufology candy but you will have to download the .pdf yourself to view the UFO photos - all taken with a potato camera on a foggy day.

www.academia.edu...

Here's one example:

1976, day – Åsgårdstrand, Horten
Through a second-hand source we received four photos of an object on theground. Allegedly the object was observed while landing, photos were thentaken, after a while the object took off and it disappeared in a flash of light. Afifth photo is said to have been shot just as the object disappeared (not seen byany investigator). No written report exists.We consider this to be a crude hoax.

edit on q00000014331America/Chicago5959America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well if one believes (not necessarily you) that the Nazi’s have had a secret base in the cold icy land of Antarctica…..then I suppose it’s possible that the Nazi could have had a cold icy base in Greenland.

What icy cold foreboding secret base would have had more of a strategic, and logistical advantage over the proximity to Europe during WWII? Greenland or way down in Antarctica?

I choose Greenland….

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Well if one believes (not necessarily you) that the Nazi’s have had a secret base in the cold icy land of Antarctica…..then I suppose it’s possible that the Nazi could have had a cold icy base in Greenland.

What icy cold foreboding secret base would have had more of a strategic, and logistical advantage over the proximity to Europe during WWII? Greenland or way down in Antarctica?

I choose Greenland….

👽☕️🍩

Remember Hitler's wintertime blunder in 1941? Not having adequate winter gear for soliders in Russia, what makes us think they would have been successful in Greenland with that kind of oversight?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I choose Greenland….

👽☕️🍩

Remember Hitler's wintertime blunder in 1941? Not having adequate winter gear for soliders in Russia, what makes us think they would have been successful in Greenland with that kind of oversight?

Much like what has been said about the secret bases of Antarctica…….they are said to be underground taking advantage of thermal heating from underground sources. Well the same could be said about the underground Geothermal heating from volcanic thermal sourcing.

A Geothermally sourced base Underground would have been the goal for Nazi’s, hypothetically of course.

Greenland does indeed have Geothermal source.

Winter gear would only be a priority above ground…not underground where one has natural heating…imo

👽
edit on 1-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If you aim for a hide out during the aftermath of your defeat far away is better. But if they were successful in such endeavors nothing stops them from having a base in Greenland too...
maybe they shot a V2 into the hollow earth at Antarctica and it popped out in Greenland...

How reliable are linda Moultons sources? The little I glanced from her in that why files episode on the arctic regions, she made a pretty humble impression...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Here’s my 2cents….

Those two images were once sourced by www.anakinovni.org in 2017. Within the file names is the year 1976.

The website name has Anakin in it ….presumably from Star Wars…perhaps the website which is now 404 contained content in which the images of the object were being compared to the Star Wars probe droids.

Nevertheless the object is unknown…imo.

Could it actually be a probe…..sure….I’ll take that as a possibility, with my alien/ufo mind.

The Star Trek M-5 probe could be a comparison as well.

👽

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you aim for a hide out during the aftermath of your defeat far away is better. But if they were successful in such endeavors nothing stops them from having a base in Greenland too...
maybe they shot a V2 into the hollow earth at Antarctica and it popped out in Greenland...

How reliable are linda Moultons sources? The little I glanced from her in that why files episode on the arctic regions, she made a pretty humble impression...

Well…..if the Nazi’s would have had a base in Greenland during WWII…the strategic advantage would have been to attack the UK with longer range missiles from the north-ish ….as well as Germany attacking the rest of the UK from the south.

As for LMH…..her 15 minutes of fame was cow mutilations back in the day….she’s pretty much a Ufology Has Been now….imo.

Anyway back to thread topic…..

👽

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Here’s my 2cents….

Those two images were once sourced by www.anakinovni.org in 2017. Within the file names is the year 1976.

The website name has Anakin in it ….presumably from Star Wars…perhaps the website which is now 404 contained content in which the images of the object were being compared to the Star Wars probe droids.

Nevertheless the object is unknown…imo.

Could it actually be a probe…..sure….I’ll take that as a possibility, with my alien/ufo mind.

The Star Trek M-5 probe could be a comparison as well.

👽

Yes, could be the star trek thingie, or....more likely people out in the boonies there in Horten, I ask myself, how will they get alcohol? Ah ha...build moonshine stills and the ufologists will come. Look at these moonshine stills from around the world, the shapes are comparable.

www.distilling-spirits.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My eyesight is #, but to me it kinda looks like a sea mine, they dont hover or sink tho?. I dont this will end up going far. Hope I'm wrong and it re-activates itself, I'd doubt they tell us in that case, but I'm allowed some hope.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Nah they had secret bases in Antartica and on the moon ........

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

and here i thought it was gonna be about all the WEAPONS
the norwegians dumped into the lakes in order to
BUY MORE WEAPONS and line their pockets
i think it was norway

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join