It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Whitehouse Now Calling Illegals - "Newcomers"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A few years from now, Earth will have the first contact with an alien civilisation. These aliens, known as Newcomers, slowly begin to be integrated into human society after years of quarantine but are victims of a new type of discrimination. When the first Newcomer police officer, Sam Francisco is assigned his new partner, he is given Matthew Sykes , a mildly racist veteran, the animosity between them soon gives way to respect as they investigate the Newcomer underworld, and especially Newcomer leader William Harcourt.

Potato-Heads

Meet Potato-President

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

A few years from now, Earth will have the first contact with an alien civilisation. These aliens, known as Newcomers, slowly begin to be integrated into human society after years of quarantine but are victims of a new type of discrimination. When the first Newcomer police officer, Sam Francisco is assigned his new partner, he is given Matthew Sykes , a mildly racist veteran, the animosity between them soon gives way to respect as they investigate the Newcomer underworld, and especially Newcomer leader William Harcourt.

Potato-Heads

Meet Potato-President

Lol you beat me to it. First thing that came to my mind when I read thread title. And the similarities are spoooky.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
That’s like calling prison inmates “Campers”.

So are the “Newcomers” just having “Sleep Overs”?a reply to: FlyersFan

It is actually like calling home invaders "new tenants."

They did break the law to get in, after all.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Omg thanks so much, I thought I'd remembered it from the really old 'V' series, but that's it!!
Are 'they' just taking the piss now using sci-fi newspeak...or was the sci-fi making a premonition?!🫣

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Republicans talk a good talk about the border but ARE WILLING TO WAIT almost a year to do anything about it to score political points.

I BLAME THEM NOW.

and what of the last 3 years before the border bill that funded expediting illegal crossings failed? Who do you blame for that? You don't have to say it, I know. The newz already told you who to blame. Bless your tiny little heart.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They haven't even been judged yet by immigration court. Many will be deported or will run. 😧

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Only the Biden administration, leftists and my attorney (Joseph Mama) call the illegal aliens, "newcomers".

So the next time someone uses that term, you can honestly say that Joe Mama uses that word also!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They haven't even been judged yet by immigration court. Many will be deported or will run. 😧

I don't think 'many will be deported'.
Most don't show up to their immigration hearing.
They just stay here illegally. That's what TV news reports.

<< 1   >>

join