It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Revelation - UKRAINE is a PROXY of the UNITED STATES.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Maybenexttime

Must be fun being Kremlin echo champer

Must be fun being a msm parrot.

Oh and learn English better.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Many countries are training Ukrainian military personnel .

The assistance that US is giving started after Russia started armed insurgency In Eastern Ukraine...which then later escalated to Russia taken Crimea....which then later escalated to Russia going to try full invasion of Ukraine.

Timeline does matter.

You are quite wrong. The US has given Ukraine over $1 billion since 2014 and gave an extra$200 million in 2018. Ooopps, sorry the money was for "security assistance".

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Of course Putin would prefer Biden rather than Trump. Simple analogy for you:- Say your a boxer and you can choose your opponent for the world title. You don't choose the world champion, you choose a very very weak opponent. Get it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Many countries are training Ukrainian military personnel .

The assistance that US is giving started after Russia started armed insurgency In Eastern Ukraine...which then later escalated to Russia taken Crimea....which then later escalated to Russia going to try full invasion of Ukraine.

Timeline does matter.
No, timeline doesn’t matter. It’s irrelevant when we stopped or started giving assistance. What matters is where we’re at right now, today. Not sure what the point of your post is. Do you even know what a proxy war is? If not you should learn because we’re in one although you seem to think we’re not.

Proxy war, a military conflict in which one or more third parties directly or indirectly support one or more state or nonstate combatants in an effort to influence the conflict’s outcome and thereby to advance their own strategic interests or to undermine those of their opponents. Third parties in a proxy war do not participate in the actual fighting to any significant extent, if at all. Proxy wars enable major powers to avoid direct confrontation with each other as they compete for influence and resources. Direct means of support by third parties consist of military aid and training, economic assistance, and sometimes limited military operations with surrogate forces. Indirect means of support have included blockades, sanctions, trade embargoes, and other strategies designed to thwart a rival’s ambitions.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Degradation33
Of course Putin would prefer Biden rather than Trump. Simple analogy for you:- Say your a boxer and you can choose your opponent for the world title. You don't choose the world champion, you choose a very very weak opponent. Get it.
Yep, no doubt that Obiden is Putin’s preferred vegetable. Putin was afraid of Trump at least more so than he is this administration. He knew Trump didn’t tolerate much bs. Trump is a smart man regardless of what some of you might think. He’s been dead on right about a lot of things the left were pushing, he’s also somewhat of a wild card, a dangerous combo, in a good way.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

If the US had such a vested interest in Ukraine becoming its proxy province they would opt for a military intervention, like it was in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The White House is admitting the CIA and larger Intelligence Community apparatus, which includes the State Dept., has been heavily controlling all activity in Ukraine for the past decade. The only reason to admit this now very publicly is because they are losing voter support.

And why would they admit something that would make them lose even more of voter support? It doesn't make any sense to me.

President Biden wants the leaders of the U.S. House and Senate to come to the White House tomorrow and discuss making Ukraine safer. Yet 2 weeks ago, the leader the U.S. House wanted to come to the White House and discuss Border Security with President Biden...and Biden told him "NO".

From what I recall Democrats and Republicans reached an agreement in the Senate. Republicans agreed to support the aid for Ukraine while Democrats agreed to take the more restricted stance on immigration. That compromise was blocked by Trump who apparently needed to play with the immigration crisis during the election. Or do you know about any other reason why he blocked the compromise in the House of Representatives?
edit on 27-2-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Ukraine is fighting for itself , their sovereign land .

Are you saying Iran / North Korea also then also having proxy war against Ukraine , since they are sending assistance/weapons to Russians . Iran just send about 400 ballistic missiles to be used against Ukraine .

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Revelation"?

Yeah maybe if you've had your head up the MIC @$$ for the last 2 years.

How isn't Ukraine an American proxy? We provide all their targeting data, all their weapons, and all their money. They couldn't be more of an American NATO proxy if it tried.

You all give me very little hope for our future with nonsense like this...

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Ukraine is fighting for itself , their sovereign land .

Sure they are👍 Is that why Zelensky is bopping around the globe begging for more and more money? Do you think Ukraine were the ones that blew up the pipeline? Lot of evidence pointing to the US. For some reason the logic seems to be escaping you🤷‍♂️. Ukraine isn’t in this alone bud.

Are you saying Iran / North Korea also then also having proxy war against Ukraine , since they are sending assistance/weapons to Russians . Iran just send about 400 ballistic missiles to be used against Ukraine .

Actually by definition that’s exactly what they’re doing. You still didn’t read up on this proxy war stuff did you? Of course you do have varying degrees and levels of involvement just like any other war but the US and EU are knee deep in this crap.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
"Revelation"?

Yeah maybe if you've had your head up the MIC @$$ for the last 2 years.

How isn't Ukraine an American proxy? We provide all their targeting data, all their weapons, and all their money. They couldn't be more of an American NATO proxy if it tried.

You all give me very little hope for our future with nonsense like this...

Facts I may not always agree with you but you’re spot on with this Jay.👍

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Many wild and seemingly bazaar stories are actually real and edited to sound so nutty that people automatically believe it's false. Sound familiar to you? 😃

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I was happily shocked that 'the news' finally admitted the Maidan 'revolution' was US instigated but apparently it is only from the 'Conservative Treehouse' . Lame.

Until we own our meddling, in public, we cannot fix anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I started this thread because it was interesting.

And Sundance at conservative treehouse has a good reputation when it comes to analyzing things. It's all he does.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The blog " The Conservative Treehouse " is know as not reliable source

Only if your not looking for MAGA misinformation to help feed your already delusional beliefs I guess.

Theconservativetreehouse.com posts conservative-leaning stories that sometimes include misinformation. It has a lengthy description on its “About Us” page, including:

“Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control. Conservatism is about self-empowerment.”

The site is registered through Domains By Proxy, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website.

Misinformation Directory

Rumour has it it's Putins favourite bedtime read.

edit on 27-2-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The issue is also that the blog dont have the courage to openly show who they are, the basic like writer identity , nationality etc..

I am very sceptical about any web sites who publish political stories under pseudonym , that would also be even if i agree with the content....

It`s just suspicious and raise questions why hide identity . Specially 2024 when there is many hundreds Russian disinfo sources in WWW realm pushing narratives .

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: pennylane123

BUT the big mystery is, WHY do U.S. President Joe Biden, and so many members of Congress, care more about stopping the invasion of Ukraine, than they care about stopping the ongoing invasion of dangerous migrants and drugs into America, where their/our family and friends reside? Any ideas?

Doesn't really seem like mystery to me. Unless you actually believe that 200 billion we keep printing is going towards any war efforts at all and not just in all these peoples pockets

They care more about their personal finances than the people of America..including their own families? Is that what you're saying? Will they still feel that way if an illegal alien kills (murder, drunk driving, etc.) one of their children, or grandchildren?
I would say that almost 100% of politicians is either a narcissist , or psychopath /sociapath, so I doubt they really care at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So have people been living under a rock? We ALL have known this was a proxy war, so what is new.

The main reason we are helping them is because it is the cheapest war possible with no US lives lost, what more could people ask for.

People also have no clue that 80%+ of the money never leaves the states and is used to buy the equipment they need. So all that money goes into our economy and Ukraine still needs to pay us back.

So this proxy war is extremely cheap for us as Russia bleeds from 1000 cuts.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This planet is like an iceberg. Everyone is focused on the tiny tip they can see above water.

People are stupid. How can I tell? There was a time when Earths entire population decided to disregard their creators instructions to spread out across the planet. They decided they were going to all hang out in one spot. That went over really well!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

And why he would kick your ass at chess.

In people's recent 'respect' and 'admiration' for Putin, they're gawking so much they can't see the setting up of the pieces for checkmate.

What does Putin want most from The West?

America diminished on the global stage, with an eye on our influence in Eastern Europe gone. Our involvement in NATO gone. Our give a sh*t about Ukraine going the NATO route gone.

And if he doesn't want that, he's an idiot and doing all this for nothing.

Biden isn't as weak as you are led to think. His persona is weak, he is weak and in an alternate reality, but his position on perpetually funding a Ukraine proxy war that has DECIMATED Russian military capability is not, and not preferred because "it's predictable".

Unless Putin likes the predictability of his troops dropping like flies to USA MIC supplied munitions?

Joe is weak on our own border, without question, but on European proxy war funding he's there. I am betting Russia also wants America to divert its funding to its own border. Interesting how that "one or the other" device was thrown out for consumption.

But who's been ratcheting up the BS against NATO? Whose taking an increasingly hard line against the Ukraine funding, and calling NATO a racket? Who wants to march us off the global war stage for overspending on others?

Biden would never consider leaving NATO
Trump has all but promised it.

So spare me the simple-minded explanation you believe to be the reasoning why Putin prefers Biden, but I think if Trump pulls us out of NATO (like he's really hinting at), his role as Putins Fan-Boy pawn has been fulfilled. Donald Lukashenko. Rolls off the tongue.

USA, in it's quest for recaptured greatness, willingly gives up its prominent role as global military superpower, as China can't believe Putin used Trump to pull it off.

And then BRICS countries eat us alive without the global positioning to defend ourselves through mutual interest anymore.
edit on 27-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Make of this what you will. For me it's encouraging but actions speak louder than words and lately actions have been subversive and treasonous. So forgive my pessimistic position, it's completely warranted, in my opinion.

"Johnson speaks after his one on one and group session with Jobama Bribem":
m.youtube.com...

"BREAKING: Biden Calls For Ukraine Aid, Ignores Reporter Questions In Meeting With Johnson, McConnell"
m.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join