It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the lands of Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kurokage

Yeah lets follow his logic.

Chinese land belongs to China.

American land belongs to America.

And Ukrainian land belongs to Russia.

You expect better from a primary school wean Kurokage.

I agree, we should follow his logic and both lay claim to Russia and RT can't disagree with us!!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The scum are those who tore off part of the Russian people and the Russian state, and now send part of the torn people to death in the hundreds of thousands. Can't guess who it is? The same ones who acted in the same way in China, India, Africa and other parts of the world.

By calling Russians scum, you are on the same level as Hitler and Goebbels. They said the same thing. It ended very badly. A Russian soldier came and they disappeared into oblivion))))

I have nothing more to say to you. You are a racist and a Nazi. Farewell!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It will end the way it has always ended for centuries. The Russians will come to you and make you answer for this.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Russians invading and killing the people of Ukraine are indeed scum, scum, scum.

And if they choose not to be.

All they have to do.

Is turn around and head for your lord God Vladimir Putin.

Put it this way hanging that bastard from the rafters of the Kremlin might make up for some of their antics.

As to your personal attack, that's what you do really, call anyone who disagrees with your p@sh and tripe, racists and Nazis.

So it can give you an excuse or justify your own nation's horrendous acts of depravity.

It did not work in Ukraine and it won't work here at ATS.

edit on 22-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thrown your toys out the pram haven't you RT. 🤣🤣

Ok for you to threaten nations and people with obliteration and nuclear annihilation and to constantly ridicule other countries.....but someone dare to question Russia and its spit the dummy out time.

RT, we've shared some good conversations and craic over the years and I like you, you're intelligent, give a different perspective and you make me laugh.

But since Putin's invasion of Ukraine you deliberately provoke, agitate and insult and then cry a river when people fire back at you.
How do you expect people to react?

edit on 22/2/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It will end the way it has always ended for centuries. The Russians will come to you and make you answer for this.

I think you've been on the vodka RT? When did the Russians 'come' and make us answer for 'it'?
You may want to aim some of that hatred at the soldiers who invaded a sovereign nation on behalf of your DICtator Putin.
edit on 22-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So now we are issuing daft nonsensical threats again?

We hint pal.

People who tell you they are coming to get you.

Generally are nothing more than mere b@w'bags, full of pish and wind.

Not to mention the element of surprise somewhat escapes their tiny minds along with any other sort of strategic reasonings.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Ummm...oh...would you look at that...it's the ATS members from those quaint lil isles...

Always piling on your threads like ants at a picnic...and never once adding anything cogent or intellectual...

I wonder what it is in their water that makes them so...predictable...

Perhaps it's that perpetual fog they live under...Cant see the forest...let alone the trees...

You Provide them with sourced information showing the corporate arm of the western fascist states...purchasing the soil and mineral rights of Ukraine...and all they can spout is..."look over there...a golden snitch"...

I found the information you provided quite illuminating...It shows whats really under the hem of the colonial west as per their reasons for supporting the most corrupt nation on the planet...followed by the west itself...naturally...

It is kind of pathetic in a strange sort of way...the way they love to pile on with their insults and denigration...hoping to score some stars...

YouSir
edit on 22-2-2024 by YouSir because: I have the power...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...oh...would you look at that...it's the ATS members from those quaint lil isles...

You Provide them with sourced information showing the corporate arm of the western fascist states...purchasing the soil and mineral rights of Ukraine...and all they can spout is..."look over there...a golden snitch"...

You do realise it was us members from those quaint lil isles that started ATS don't you.

I see you can't seem to tell the diference between China and the West? You think it's ok for Russia to invade a free nation and steal it's land but bad if it makes a deal and sells some?
And I couldn't give a sh*t about stars.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Are you on the 12 pints of Guinness again?

I would have thought you would have been rather busy trying to secure a pair of jail-force ones.

As opposed to bumping your gums and issuing personal attacks about places and other members you clearly know nothing about.

Never mind found time to praise the horrendous antics of the Russian invaders.

As to stars, you have been here since 2010, and should know perfectly well that anybody who has been here for any length of time does not give a rats arse about the stars.

Pathetic indeed, but you are ticking your own box.

So actually on topic, the Ukrainian people own the land in Ukraine, simple really.

Have a nice day.........Ummm.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Let me give you a couple of bits of info:- firstly have any of you heard of Diego Garcia (if not look it up) the UK purchased the island off Mauritius in 1965. Buuttt, in the 1970s the UK decided to allow the US access for a base (technically an unsinkable aircraft carrier) but those pesky US sailors didn't like the "natives" seeing what the were doing, so they "relocated" them to the original owners of the island, Mauritius. NOW, who owns the island?

Secondly:- I can't remember which native American chief said it, it went something like this "we (native Americans) do not own the land, we just use it as no one can actually own the land".

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No one owns that land. We all do. A gift from the Great Spirit.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." Chief Seattle.

Its true to an extent crayzeed, people cant really own land, as we are transitory and here for the blink of an eye comparatively speaking.

But that does not stop them fighting over it or issuing bits of paper that say they do.

Unfortually i dont see that changing anytime soon, after all Gods not making anymore of the stuff, or so im led to beleve(maybe a volcano or two).

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The British pm each other to come into a thread and tell each other what to type.

That's why they all sound the same and why when there's any mention of the uks despicable acts they all throw their toys out the pram.

Enlightening op rt.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I found the information you provided quite illuminating...It shows whats really under the hem of the colonial west as per their reasons for supporting the most corrupt nation on the planet...followed by the west itself...naturally...

Whoa whoa! Hold on a bit.
Radical restrictions on land sales are worse than no restrictions. I have problems with selling a piece of agricultural land I inherited due to the ridiculous limitations imposed by the previous conservative government. The reason for the draconian restrictions was the fear of foreigners buying too much of Polish land.

"Cuz Germans will buy the whole Poland" - that was the official narrative. In fact, it only increased the level of bureaucracy and made the life of farmers more difficult.

Before the war agriculture was the fastest growing sector of Ukrainian economy. Ukraine not only managed to feed itself but also exported its crops to Africa, Asia and Middle East. So maybe this "colonization" as you call it wasn't so bad for it.

What is destroying Ukrainian agriculture is the war.

All former USSR countries and the countries in the Eastern block that transformed from communism to capitalism had to deal with corruption. It was the Soviet heritage. I remember how it was in my country in the 90s. We still have some problems with it. You think Russia is less corrupted? How naive of you.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

The British pm each other to come into a thread and tell each other what to type.

So any mod will be able to blow the premise of that argument out the water should they care to look, just a thought.

That's why they all sound the same and why when there's any mention of the uks despicable acts they all throw their toys out the pram.

Not the biggest fan of the monarchy.

Or the past exploints of the British empire considering what they got up to abroad in yesteryears.

And i make no bones about that fact, so once again you appear to be shooting yourself in the foot with your assumptions.

Enlightening op rt.

Full of lies, half truths, and failed logical reasoning noless.

If thats what you read and call "Enlightening" i suggest a trip to specs direct might be on the cards.

Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

American lands are in the USA.

By your own logic, you are wrong.

American lands belong to the Native Tribes. Not America, or The USA.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Always piling on your threads like ants at a picnic...and never once adding anything cogent or intellectual...

And you think YOU are intellectual.....ffs talk about misplaced delusions of grandeur.
You really aren't anywhere near as clever and intelligent as you seem to like to think you are.
Such cliched and lame attempts at 'sarcastic' comedic insults that fail on every single level except their predictability.

I found the information you provided quite illuminating...

Quelle surprise.

It is kind of pathetic in a strange sort of way...

Pot/Kettle.

...the way they love to pile on with their insults and denigration...

Something neither yourself or RT ever indulge in?

...hoping to score some stars...

After 17 years here do you really think star hunting is of any concern of mine?

I suspect that's more about you projecting your motivations on others than anything else.

link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

Enlightening op rt.

Wow talk about inscure!
We all PM each other, really?
I've seen some rubbish posted to ATS over the years, but thats up there close to the top.
I know my country and it's history and we've learnt from that, which is why I think Brits' found Putins acts against Ukraine loathsome. His attempts of colonilism died out a few centuries ago in Great Britian.

And the dumb medal goes to.....

link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Stop feeding the trolls!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join