It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop Entire Arsenal on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And what's this all about???? 🤣

Court: Ukraine can try to avoid repaying $3B loan to Russia

March 15, 2023

LONDON (AP) — The U.K. Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that Ukraine can go to trial to avoid repaying $3 billion in loans it said it took under pressure from Russia in 2013 to prevent it from trying to join the European Union.

Good. That Ukraine should have to pay that loan back is beyond absurd on multiple levels.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Given the damage Russia has done to Ukraine post the annexation of Crimea that $3 billion is the least of Russia's worries.

Ukrainian authorities allege that the corrupt government of pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych borrowed the money from Moscow under pressure before he was ousted in protests in February 2014, shortly before Russia illegally annexed Ukraine’s Crimea peninsula.

Both sides appealed to the Supreme Court, which reached a similar conclusion in favor of Ukraine for different reasons.

The Supreme Court rejected several of Ukraine’s legal arguments, including that its finance minister didn’t have authority to enter into the loan agreement and that Ukraine could decline payment as a countermeasure to Russia’s aggressions.

The ruling, however, said a court could consider whether the deal was void because of threats or pressure that are illegitimate under English law.

Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said the U.K. court recognized the coercion.

Now, the Kremlin will have to disclose all information about the actions against Ukraine in open court,” Shmyhal said. “Justice will definitely prevail. Russia will definitely answer for all its illegal actions and crimes.”

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nuclear payloads being dropped on Washington?

Oh noooooooooooooooooooo............

Please don't threaten us with a good time. My nerps got hard just thinking about that.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Remind me when NATO said they wouldn't expand an inch to the east.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

I've yet to see Putin say he would Nuke the west himself

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Bring it… 90% of their rust buckets will explode on the launchpad. The other 5% will explode on the way, the other 5% won’t even leave low earth orbit.

Hahahahaha you are very foolish if you think that

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

Former Eastern bloc countries applied to join NATO through fear of their neighbour , perhaps if Russia were a better neighbour things might have been different.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

Remind me of when Putin said he had not intention of invading Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Invading Ukraine and failing to achieve their military objectives on day 3 was pretty foolish, that's a given.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The operative word being applied as opposed to occupied or invaded.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

To be fair, Putin has been open to peace talks and negotiations since day one-and Biden has blocked every single attempt. Perhaps Biden needs to go, along with US war mongers in DC and at the pentagon?

TBH you are full of sh1t.
Putin has almost never been open to talks, especially about peace.
Have you been sheltered that much since the early 90's?

To be honest, you're a jerk for thinking your opinion is of such value that it gives you the right to insult people.

Put has agreed to talks on more than one occasion, and Biden has intervened to stop every single one. Hatered of Putin doesn't excuse one from ignoring facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not sure about that one..... He is so adamant he isn't tossing any in orbit I can't imagine this .

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Yea don't threaten us with taking out DC and doing the rest of the US a favor.

ten thousand degrees Farenheit in less than a second would sure dry a swamp out PDQ.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

We've all seen the video of that patriot missile system in Ukraine firing off all 34 of it's interceptors at the incoming hypersonic Kinzal...

sure have and we've all seen the videos of the Patriot taking out the kinzal, even their new sh@@ sucks.

edit on 20-2-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
sounds an awful lot like " THE SAMSON OPTION "
but nobody's allowed to criticize those who proclaim that

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nah Russia does have Ukraine and out gov should stay out of all this crap

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Every few months since the start of the war, we alternatively get:

"Putin is gonna use nukes!"

and then:

"Putin is on the verge of being toppled!"

Usually from "experts" who failed to predict the invasion, and then failed to predict how the invasion would go.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

That your own countrymen you are calling to be annihilated via nuclear fire.

7.694 million people.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Crooked Democrats, led by Senator Chuck Schumer, are in Ukraine because Ukraine's security is more important than the security of Americans. Oh...and there's the money laundering adjustments that need to be made, due to less $$$ flowing.

Traitors: www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join