It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop Entire Arsenal on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Look out Western Governments!

Russia could be getting cranky serious about winning in Ukraine!

Now threats are emerging about mass Nukes launching!

London, Kiev, DC possible level targets!

Unless this is just more political BS to stir up support for more "Aid Money" ?

Obama's old burger buddy Medvedev is doing the shouting!

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop ‘Entire Arsenal’ on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine War

Top Putin Ally warns West off striving for a Ukrainian victory, warning that would lead to nuclear strikes on “Kiev, Berlin, London, Washington”, as well as an apocalyptic civil war in Russia with “tens of millions” dead.

Deputy chairman of the Russian Security Council Dmitry Medvedev, who was also formerly the Prime Minister and President of Russia in service to Vladimir Putin, has threatened Western capitals with the “entire strategic arsenal” of Russian nuclear weapons. Medvedev, for whom absolutely no slight is too small to necessitate a nuclear response, was speaking of Ukraine’s hope to retake its U.N.-recognised national territory which in some cases have been occupied by Russia for very close to ten years.

Russia has amended its constitution and now considers those areas — Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhia — to be full parts of the Russian Republic. Attempting to push the borders back to where they were before will invite a massive retaliation, Medvedev said in his latest threat on Sunday, making clear he sees the Western states aiding Ukraine with arms as legitimate targets.

Here's and old file showing Medvedev and Pal Obama "Talking" and "scheming" . . .

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
'Mad mev' says this about 9 times a day, the kind of guy who threatens himself in a mirror.

If any nuclear weapons are used at all we're all dead irregardless, unless you bust out your Alex Jones levels of iodine you bought on the 3000 infowars sales pages....

Russia won't lose in Ukraine. That was a fantasy from the very beginning. I tried pointing that out to some of the foam at the mouth libs on here at the start of the war! Ukraine never, ever stood a chance, ever. NATO will have to bait thus war any way they can.

a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If it just killed the politicians, maybe we should support Ukraine more.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Saber-rattling at it's finest. I doubt they want to end the world over Ukraine. Anyone with half a brain knows if just one nuke gets launched it's game over.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If it just killed the politicians, maybe we should support Ukraine more.

Yea don't threaten us with taking out DC and doing the rest of the US a favor.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bring it… 90% of their rust buckets will explode on the launchpad. The other 5% will explode on the way, the other 5% won’t even leave low earth orbit.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Here's and old file showing Medvedev and Pal Obama "Talking" and "scheming" . . .

Talking and scheming? How likely is that seeing as they are in an open press room with a serious number of reporters and at least a dozen cameras zooming in to catch every move their lips make. Talking sure but scheming?

Then again, it IS Associated Press and we can't get any more main stream media than AP so maybe those aren't even the two men it says they are. Maybe they are just actors, that being main stream media and all.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop Entire Arsenal on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine

So then the whole funding Ukraine BS should be a dead issue. Right? But no....

We are lead by raving psychopathic lunatics that would see us all dead. Putin asked for negotiations and was flat out denied by Joe-bama. Obiden and Israel don't want peace at all, just escalation or ridiculous terms no sovereign superpower is going to bend to so again, more escalation.

Absolute maniac's.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Ummm...right...

We've all seen the video of that patriot missile system in Ukraine firing off all 34 of it's interceptors at the incoming hypersonic Kinzal...

Then seeing the Kinzal destroy the targeting and radar heart of the patriot system...

Not bad for a..."rust bucket"...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Fine.

Medvedev V Kim Jong un.

1 cage, 1 saber. 2 men.

Winner gets to challenge Iran for Antarctica.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ummm...and that would be a...bad thing...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ummm...I'd much rather see a Medvedev and Boris Johnson cage match...

Winner gets to shave the losers head...

Bald Boris...a made for comedy central image...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yea don't threaten us with taking out DC and doing the rest of the US a favor.

Lol!! My thoughts exactly!

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: 38181

Ummm...right...

We've all seen the video of that patriot missile system in Ukraine firing off all 34 of it's interceptors at the incoming hypersonic Kinzal...

Then seeing the Kinzal destroy the targeting and radar heart of the patriot system...

Not bad for a..."rust bucket"...

YouSir

Never saw nor heard of this this video, post it…

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: JinMI

Ummm...I'd much rather see a Medvedev and Boris Johnson cage match...

Winner gets to shave the losers head...

Bald Boris...a made for comedy central image...

YouSir

Sounds unsanitary Sir...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Russia couldn't possibly take out every launch site in the US. They'd be glass before they were considered a credible threat to our existence. This is the sloppiest crap I've smelled all day.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

Well Care, they will NOT take out Putin because they're making too much money. All that money 'for' Ukraine isn't necessarily making it TO Ukraine if you know what I mean. If we remove the boogeyman, what happens to the fear?

But on another note, I thought Putin was dying or had cancer or something. Did he have a miraculous cure?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bring it on.

I would not run from the blazing light.
I would not run from its rain.
I'd see it as an end to misery.
As an end to worldly pain.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
@bingomcgoof

Quote “Talking and scheming? How likely is that seeing as they are in an open press room with a serious number of reporters and at least a dozen cameras zooming in to catch every move their lips make. Talking sure but scheming?

Then again, it IS Associated Press and we can't get any more main stream media than AP so maybe those aren't even the two men it says they are. Maybe they are just actors, that being main stream media and all” end quote

Uh,you don’t have to read their lips, the mic was hot. You can go listen to the scheming in English on YouTube.

edit on 2/19/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join