It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange stuff happening tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Anyone else ?

So far TV turned on by its self ,Turned it off once turned back on volume turned its self up to 100%

Then I was opening my nicotine lozenges bottle it got knocked out of my hand and landed perfectly upside down open and not spilling anything inside . Posting to keep track . This is unusual

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Love personal stories like this.
Keep us posted as more events happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You don’t happen to have a spectrum cable box do you? I believe those things occasionally malfunction. My tv upstairs often turns back on after I turn it off. That is probably a glitch in the cable box. Turning on by itself when I never touched the tv or remote but simply walked upstairs and went into the bathroom was creepy. That happened several months ago.
One web site set me up with a log in Id that I never created. I don’t know how they did that from me surfing the Internet with a tv remote. That happened by itself a few weeks ago. My downstairs refrigerator suddenly changed a red light indicating replace water filter to a green light by itself too. I haven’t searched for that glitch yet. My refrigerator is not connected to the Internet.

With technology I sometimes wonder if it’s not a malfunction but a random hacker or some bug in a recent automatic software download.

I did experience some strange glitches on YouTube today. Such as not able to stop a video without turning the tv off for a whole minute. Turning the tv off for just 15 seconds didn’t stop the video when I went back to YouTube.
Reminds me when either the bank or telephone company said their computers do not call customers back. If I called the bank automatic line and suddenly hung up, it would call my phone back when I lived in S.C. and continue wherever I was at in the process.

My tv might be turning off or on by itself during the night because it sometimes it asks via a pop up message if I’m still there and if I don’t respond it shuts off by itself at random times. I thought that was an odd feature for a smart tv. My mother used to laugh when my tv would sometimes show my words on the tv screen while talking on the phone. Not sure why it would do that either.
edit on 18-2-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If it not too revealing, in general, where are you located geographically?

Wondering if there might be some unusual geophysical activity in the area.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm on the Indiana/ Ohio border at the moment

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Our TV has had a bad habit of turning the volume to max on a pretty regular basis for over a year now; that, and at the other end of the spectrum it will turn the sound down to barely audible about half as frequently. We just figure it's Youtube TV messing up.

We also subscribe to the Spokane, Wa. stations as that's closest to us, but the TV will autonmatically switch us to a Yakima station, which has totally diffent program format.

We use a router through our landline company so I've wondered if it could be the phone company or the WIFI messing up.

We've learned to live with it by assembling a litany special code words to deal with the frustration.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The bottle got knocked out of your hands? Or you dropped it? Were you sitting down? Are you home alone?

Really weird stuff

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sounds like spirit activity to me. That can be a touchy thing to deal with. Nothing like this has happened to me in about 20 years. I remember apologising to a spirit in an apartment back then when it would keep knocking on bedroom or bathroom doors when I was the only one at home. After that it subsided..

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
havent had anything like that happen since I married the wife, she does a cleansing every time we moving into a place.

*shrugs* dont know for certain but used to have a lot more strange stuff happen than I do now.

keep us in the loop.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Back when, I'd get burned by people for daring to post in the paranormal forums. I'm happy to read oddities again. Thank you for this thread.

As for the TV, do you know how to recalibrate the remote? Stuff like that usually is hard to find info on. Or perhaps take the batteries out and see what happens. With the bottle I'd say happenstance, but who knows with the other things happening. Sometimes our brains put pieces of puzzles together whether or not they fit.

I'm interested to hear of anything else that may happen. Let us know, please.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A spiritual entity in my old house would not let me in one bedroom. My wife felt a presence, on one occasion my mother-in-law saw a ghostly figure. My wife made a deal with whatever was lurking that we meant no harm and would take care of the house. All the paranormal stopped, but, it still did not like me in that bedroom. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yip I am with you on the strange stuff going on , I logged in today and went and checked my in box and there was 2 applause mails for me

what the hell , the mods are going soft as it's normally the ban hammer dunting me on the noggin , anyway thank you Mods .

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Your story about ‘Strange stuff happening tonight’ brings me to this observation, On different occasions when I go out for a drive, the car in front of me does something stupid and dangerous; another block away someone runs a red light in front of me like I have a target on my car. If this continues where it is noticeably dangerous and it is many a time, I turn around and go home. Why, because, there are too many nut-cases out there at one time. Sometimes you find yourself saying, ‘Is it possible to have a full moon in the daytime?‘ And tonight, was one of those nights. 👍 a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I once saw a man flick a cigarette through the bars of a fence, a small ricochet off one bar and landed perfectly up straight, on its butt end. It stood and continued burning. Only he and I saw it. Don't know the odds but they have to be huge.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
YES! bIRDS! Big time.

I started posting about the birds, but then the post morphed and it turned into a very long post. I lost some family members recently (3), and there has been, ...strange bird activity.

But I don't think these are normal birds. I've seen...bird things you cannot unseen.

The story is quite long. But....a gripping tale nonetheless I am sure 😁

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: canadiandw
A spiritual entity in my old house would not let me in one bedroom. My wife felt a presence, on one occasion my mother-in-law saw a ghostly figure. My wife made a deal with whatever was lurking that we meant no harm and would take care of the house. All the paranormal stopped, but, it still did not like me in that bedroom. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep, I've had similar experiences, I believe it. When I was about 14 years old I woke up one night sensing something was there, and felt a force like a magnetic force, but it tugged on my entire body beginning slowly, so I grabbed the sides of the bed, mattress edges thinking I could hold on and resist, but got pulled hard all the way off the end of the bed.

I was scared, but also angry, so I laughed out loud and said "That was fun, can you do it again?" And it just left me alone after that. Never had anything happen after that in that house. Another family member did have things happen to them though. Nothing bad, but unnerving for them. One relative slept on a couch downstairs and something paced around that couch all night, was what they said happened.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

In my studio ( more than sev monitors) and a big screen would turn off, switch channels...)

True story:

Wife says remote for TV doesn't work. Tried it... it did. She'd click, click, click. Nothing.

Neighbors house later: "How are you sir?" "Great. How's it going?"
Neighbor: Well...Darndest thing. My garage door keep going up and down by itself. Craziest thing!"

I could see my wife in the living room window....pointing the remote towards TV....while he and I watched his door go up and down, up and down.

Not saying...but close proximity to neighbors, walls, businesses ...can mess with some radio freq's..and we're under Metro flights paths too.

My phone goes thru windows scrolling sites rapidly, can't stop it.....someone phishing or mirroring my stuff. Both unlikely, but poss.

*Wife was using wrong TV remote. Garage door opener was same as his....and SOME-way......

*No. I never told her, just labeled the remotes!
edit on 02240529America/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2024 07:46:05 -060046202400000005 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I usually try to ignore minor nuisances like this.

But maybe it’s worth paying attention to. One of things I always do, when hit by these silly synchronicities, is pause, and try to remember what I was thinking, at the moment the meaningful or meaningless coincidence hit me…

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well the next day only a desk chair had move across the room overnight and the next night when entering the kitchen to make dinner the lights came on by themselves . ,

But just about 20 min ago I laid down on the couch to close my eyes a min and from behind my head I heard a female voice said one word but I couldn't make it out sounded like "Only" but drawn out also sounded like it came from the speaker phone . Gave me goose bumps for around 10 min .

Oh and the dog got up and left the room rite when it happened .

Our home is a 1899 Queen Ann we have been here 4 years and nothing other then sometimes it smells like someone is smoking no renovations no playing with boards , Why would something all a sudden start happening ?
edit on 22-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Something follow you home ?

Sometimes "things" attach themselves to you or family members and take up residence.

Maybe try to find some locals who know how to "clean" a house.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join