It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the worst President in US History?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes,

I never thought I would long for Jimmy Carter.

Billy Carter was cute compared to Hunter Biden.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Justsomeboreddude3

Let's get one thing straight. Biden is a pawn, an instrument, a marionette for keeping weak minds occupied by the whimsical wooden toy on strings. He is not the fire, he's the smoke shielding the arsonist from view.

Now, proceed.

Well who’s the fire there genius ? You’ve been here a long ass time but act like your 20.

The USD going up in flames. And the bucket brigade is comprised of undocumented immigrants.

As for your appraisal of my character...

edit on 18-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm sure all of MAGA thinks so. They lost to him, didn't they. Opps!

We shall see in November. But Trump is a proven loser. I think you guys might be upset this fall.

And I hope we all don't have to listen to four more years of "voter fraud" if Trump loses. Because I KNOW if Trump wins, there will be nothing said about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Can we borrow the Russians took our elections line?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Billy Carter was cute compared to Hunter Biden.

And a lot classier too!

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I'm sure all of MAGA thinks so. They lost to him, didn't they. Opps!

We shall see in November. But Trump is a proven loser. I think you guys might be upset this fall.

And I hope we all don't have to listen to four more years of "voter fraud" if Trump loses. Because I KNOW if Trump wins, there will be nothing said about it.

CNN, MSN, NBC and FOX have been giving Trump free lip service for the past 8 years despite their simultaneous best efforts to reduce his visibility. All they have to do is shut up but they just won't.

edit on 18-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I this another in a long line of "I hate the Democrats and Joe Biden so much I post about it daily" threads? Yes, yes it is. Probably the 25th this week! But please, complain about TDS....

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If we're talking longterm damage, it's probably Reagan. It was his economic policies that caused the slow death of the middle class.

Biden is actually the first President in decades that has seen the wealth gap narrow by a little bit.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

Nope that title goes to Trump.

Yea his bringing us the most powerful economy and low unemployment and doing all he promised when campaigning is the WORST! All that ragging on Trump does is prove you are easily swayed by the media as there is nothing to dislike about his presidency.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL
I this another in a long line of "I hate the Democrats and Joe Biden so much I post about it daily" threads? Yes, yes it is. Probably the 25th this week! But please, complain about TDS....

Biden and the Democrats are such hot garbage, it cannot be overstated how bad they are.

Anyone that denies it needs to be in a straight jacket locked in a rubber room.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
On topic I'm going to say Trump, surprise!, is the worst US president of all time. Only president to be impeached twice, be charged with 91 felony counts and be barred from running a business in any state even if for a short period of time. Guilty or not, that is a hell of a resume. Let's not forget that if you don't vote for him, you are the enemy. You are not American.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

On topic I'm going to say Trump, surprise!, is the worst US president of all time. Only president to be impeached twice, be charged with 91 felony counts and be barred from running a business in any state even if for a short period of time. Guilty or not, that is a hell of a resume. Let's not forget that if you don't vote for him, you are the enemy. You are not American.

All charges manufactured by the Democrats.

What Trump policy hurt you personally?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden and the Democrats are such hot garbage, it cannot be overstated how bad they are.

Anyone that denies it needs to be in a straight jacket locked in a rubber room.

No one is denying that at all. However, Republicans have nuked themselves and passed very little if any meaningful legislation while in control. They also, are hot garbage. Where is the hate for them?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Gas and oil production believe it or not is at an all time high ... you just don't hear about it much because it'll make the green freaks and liberals go nuts.

(post by Lovelyldy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
If we're talking longterm damage, it's probably Reagan. It was his economic policies that caused the slow death of the middle class.

Biden is actually the first President in decades that has seen the wealth gap narrow by a little bit.

Yep, definitely Reagon. Besides the Iran Contra Affair, Reagan was responsible for the deliberately getting inner kids city hooked and crack and the ensuing epidemic.
edit on 0920242024k56America/Chicago2024-02-18T14:56:09-06:0002pm2024-02-18T14:56:09-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No fault divorce too.

While he wasn't yet president, for clarification.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Yep, definitely Reagon. Besides the Iran Contra Affair, Reagan was responsible for the deliberately getting inner kids city hooked and crack and the ensuing epidemic.

And the Democrats are responsible for keeping it that way, they’ve never done anything to change it despite all the major inner city’s being full fledged Democrat voting bases.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It Depends , but he does Stink .

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nice one!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join