It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remarkable discovery of a book which appeared in my browser as if from nowhere...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I believe the world to be a sphere, and this has been known for several thousand years. Scripture also indicates that this Universe is real, but is being generated in real time, at all times. This is not a computer program. Matter and energy are being generated by frequency. It is being spoken into existence at all times. Scripture also indicates that when it stops being spoken into existence, everything in this Universe melts to nothing in a fervent heat. Things in this dimension are not permanent. Other dimensions are permanent.

The Mythological gods (the story is based on truth) kept not their first estate (permanent). They came here and took on or somehow created bodies to wear similar to our own. They broke the rules and began messing around with both Human and animal genetics.

Scripture also suggests that they are up to their old trick of playing around with genetics in the end times (now) whether we see it or not. Someone is messing with Human genetics right now. We are in the middle of a massive war, and playing with our genetics is an assault on all Humanity.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I read your posts a lot! You present yourself well with your comments and I enjoy your take on things, but this is just plane wrong!

Sorry to say, I disagree with you, for a number of reasons which I've outlined below. But sincerely, thank you for the kind comments regarding the other thoughts I share on alternative topics, it means a lot to hear that it's enjoyable or interesting/useful to read what I ponder & relay here on ATS.

This was prior to myself adopting beliefs/ coming to conclusions regarding the Flat Earth mystery. The person speaking to me simply said: "It is impossible to fully understand the System (Earth realm/ Heavens), when you are living within the System.

When I was a kid, we would head to the coast for holidays. I don't know if they are still there, but all along the sea front there were powerful binoculars clamped onto the railing overlooking the sea. Put a coin in and the shutter opens and you had 10mins to explore the sea and the boats on it.

I have watched boats and ships disappear OVER the horizon dozens of times, I still remember ships with tall smoke stacks and you could still make out the markings on the stacks as they literally sink down over the horizon and just smoke remaining, as the boat would disappear, .. from memory that was a bit over 10 miles

I see what you're saying, but unfortunately you're wrong on this point. If you had a camera such as the Nikon P1000, you would find that no matter how often the boat appeared to go 'over the horizon' you would in fact be able to zoom in a little bit further to reveal that indeed, the boat is still visible under high power optical zoom. The only thing that would eventually fully obscure the boat to an infinite optical zoom capability would be atmospheric conditions. Simply put, nothing ever disappears 'over the horizon' - it simply increases its travel towards the vanishing point of our natural human viisibility mechanism. Optical zoom on a camera or telescope can extend the distance between your eye & the vanishing point, but either way, the vanishing point is a feature of our human vision, and 'infinite' cameras/ telescopes can extend it infinitely until the atmospheric conditions finally obscure the view. Nothing ever goes 'over the horizon - not even the Sun.

I have flown from Northern Hemisphere to the Southern hemisphere dozens of times over the years. You can see the curve from 40,000 ft quite clearly. The point is, you can see the horizon all around you. If the Earth was flat, you wouldn't never see a line between the earth and the sky at all at 40,000ft .. but you do!. You would just see land filling the entire field of view through the window. You can still watch the Sun rising .. not the Sun approaching or going away, There would never be a Sunset on a flat earth .. just a long goodbye.

Again, you're wrong on a couple of points here. Firstly, you cannot see the 'curve' of the horizon from a plane, no matter how much wishful thinking is involved. Even Neil deGrasse-Tyson stated very plainly that it is literally impossible to see the curvature of the Earth from 40,000 feet. He stated this publicly & I imagine we could search for the clip if you wanted to. Furthermore, the only reason you have an appearance, a visible suggestion of a possible curve, is because the windows in aeroplanes are basically like fish eye lenses due to the way they are shaped. When you look out of them they bend the light in a certain way which gives the impression that the distant horizon is curved. As deGrasse Tyson stated it is impossible to see the curve from that height. As I would express it though, it is impossible to see it from any height, because there is no curve whatsoever.

The second point is that you state that a flat Earth would not feature a horizon at all - that is factually untrue - again, it's all about the mechanics of human vision. There is a vanishing point by virtue of the fact of the way our eyes work, and as a result we see a horizon in the distance. This remains true whether the horizon is curved or flat.

It really is obvious that we live on a globe, and it takes a certain lack of logic or cognitive glitch to believe otherwise.

I have watched a plethora of video's that keep pushing this a CIA psyop/cogop, that is all it is. A great deal of time, effort and planning has been applied to create a plausible BS story.

In truth, I believe that this is no psy-op. 'They' would rather we knew nothing about flat earth, they constantly ridicule the belief so as to discourage people from looking into it. And the truth is, that the evidence is extremely persuasive once you have given it some time & analysed the excellent citizen science being carried out by certain flat earth enthusiasts. As one 'microphone drop' answer to the problem of flat earth, why is it that someone was able to photograph a distant mountain peak which should have been obscured by 19 km of curvature resulting from a globe horizon?

The longest picture ever taken

That photo shows the peak I mentioned above (Barre des Ecrins. Pic Gaspard, 443 Km distant, the actual peak is just over 2000 metres high), which should therefore have been completely hidden behind approximately 19 km (19,000 metres) of curvature if the Earth were a globe.

Earth Curvature Calculator

It is simply impossible to believe that the Earth is a globe when you consider the facts of this anomalous photograph. And it isn't alone - the link above provides dozens of very long range photographs which equally prove that there is no curvature; the globe myth is a deception perpetrated by the US government wanting to control the narrative. It is a horrendous conspiracy, which was instituted consciously by TPTB just after Professor Auguste Piccard ascended into the stratosphere in a custom made balloon capsule, afterwards reporting that the Earth was flat. The media were forced to deny that truth, and a campaign of disinformation was instituted by the US government, and all other governments fell into line with the Antarctic treaty of 1958, when the US government revealed what they knew to a secret committee at the United Nations.

Since the flight of Auguste Piccard, over ninety years ago in 1931, there has been a determined campaign to hide the fact that Earth is flat. The globe model, and all astronomical calculations, are in some manner accidentally fraudulent when used by most well-meaning people. The deceivers at the top of the pyramid determined that they would be able to hide the fact that this world was created by a cosmic engineer, God, by pretending that the Earth was an insignificant speck of dust in a backwater of the Milky Way galaxy, rather than a beautiful custom-made environment for all of nature & for Humanity to roam in/ learn to steward, as was the command of God in the beginning, represented in mythic form in the Book of Genesis.

If we were to suddenly learn the truth, the world would turn upside down within 24 hours, as people came to the realisation that in fact, there truly is a Creator God, and this world was specially formed for our enjoyable habitation.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

WEF and their buddies are using this cognitive mind fluck, to convince young people, that we live on a flat Earth and also as a straw man, to throw insults at conspiracy theorists, along with the aluminium foil 'slurs', Cookers and the like. Of course they will attempt to discredit those who have payed attention and have rumbled them.

Ultimately this looks like a litmus test to determine the right time to send in the Aliens .. (project blue beam)!, another cogop.

They are probably using flat Earth op, to determine the state of our collective mental health, after the Mass formation Psychosis from the early days of the Plandemic. The psychotic state they were hoping to achieve is 'Alice in wonderland Syndrome' or variation thereof .. all coming off the back of the Mass formation Psychosis, the planned goal of the psychological warfare attack. The medical panels used to advice our governments where made up largely of behavioural psychologists.

The flat Earth conspiracy truth began to be revealed around 2015, well before the initiation of the Plandemic. To be honest I think they are using events like the Plandemic to obscure the fact that they are making ZERO progress with space exploration, and in fact they are hiding incredible technologies & truths about the land expanse to the North & South which is accessible & reaches into other worlds, as described in the book which is featured in the OP.. Sure they keeep sending up rockets - which then crash back down (or allegedly touch down in the Space X case). But the only satellites that really exist are basically suspended beneath massive helium balloons, with directional flight capabilities so they can stay over one exact location above the Earth.v NASA is the world's largest consumer of helium gas - that should tell us something.

I truly believe that eventually TPTB may indeed create a massive artificial emergency (such as shutting down the electrical grids in developed nations) which will cause society to utterly collapse within weeks - though without destroying the basic infrastructure. Then they retreat to the bunkers where they wait as the majority of the world's population dies off. When they return, the people who are left celebrate their arrival as saviours who will restart society. The survivors will accept any & all tyrannical, authoritarian rules for that new society, as they are just so glad to have a semblance of order once again. They will accept depopulation vaccines as if they were candy, so happy are they to simply have some sort of functioning society once again. Death by vaccine will be an evil which is known about, a secret lottery system where you never know if you will be the victim of a particularly poisonous batch. It will be a hidden truth, an unspoken taboo that everyone prefers not to think about, hoping they will be one of the lucky ones who manages to survive the depopulation process.

The first year before the Jab was released, they had to create DEMAND, because they knew that nobody, would accept an untested, unlicensed, experimental gene therapy treatment, that Fauci and DARPA had manufactured along with the aid of Pharma. It was produced long before the plandemic but they had to create demand for the bioweapon jab .. Pharma just cashed in on it, but mainly for packaging and for legitimacy. They needed to soften up the population, who were desperate to return to normal.

To create demand for the jab they used psychological warfare techniques to soften up the popoulation - essentially they deliberately & persistently scared the # out of everyone with propaganda regarding the supposedly terrifying & deadly COVID-19 virus. I agree with you on these points.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

edit on 2/17/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Admiral Byrd fictional diaries and FE stuff?

Ask Alexa. She knows stuff.....

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well Done for linking FE to the vaccines.

That's quite a stretch.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"But the only satellites that really exist are basically suspended beneath massive helium balloons, with directional flight capabilities so they can stay over one exact location above the Earth.v NASA is the world's largest consumer of helium gas - that should tell us something."

So the ISS, which does not stay at one exact location above Earth, is suspended beneath a helium balloon. In the vacuum of space. Which we can see with the naked eye on it's totally predictable orbit?

That's pure BS?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I didn't really intend to link the flat earth conspiracy to the vaccines - I'm simply saying that the same people & institutions which have deliberately hidden the true nature of our world from its people for over ninety years, are the ones also responsible for implementing the COVID 'vaccine' bioweapon conspiracy.

They are the top of the food chain, the apex predators, the ones who control the uber-narrative from behind the curtain. They have lied to us for ninety years about the shape & position of the Earth, and they have lied to us regarding their motives in putting forward a supposed 'vaccine' (actually gene therapy) which was designed for a virus that existed & was being discussed in the literature on at least one notable occasion three years before it was officially discovered in 2019. It even seems they were engaged in targeted vaccine research three years prior to the official 'discovery' (revelation) of the virus.

Robert Bigelow dropped the bombshell several years ago when he stated that there are other worlds to which those in our secret human-led breakaway civilisation can travel - and everyone else can suck eggs, because they ain't going to reveal that officially at any point soon. This is a key problem - they know precisely where the UAPs/UFOs are coming from, yet won't say anything to the public regarding their incursions into our airspace & oceans. TPTB claim they are not a threat, yet they are desperately seeking parity with the capabilities of the civilisation/s operating those UAPs, as described by Dr Joseph P Farrell of GIZA DEATHSTAR fame.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I suspect that the ISS which is visible in the night sky is actually a highly advanced balloon/ drone airframe which is able to travel in such manner that we are deceived as to the fact there is no real ISS in space at all, and all the footage of spacewalks are actually filmed in a massive swimming pool in which a full scale model of the supposed ISS is suspended. The internal ISS footage is always filmed either in a 'vomit comet' aeroplane which does parabolic loops in the sky to provoke the pseudo-weightlessness of the alleged zero gravity environment of low earth orbit. You'll note that when they are filming that footage there is a ridiculously loud droning noise in the background caused by the plane's engines, which they cannot eliminate despite tons of sound-proofing material lining the inner shell of the aircraft.

In addition, a bunch of the static footage (where the astronauts are standing in a line & doing no actual moving around the 'station') does NOT have the loud droning coming from the vomit comet's engines - because it is filmed in a studio, with advanced 'green screen' type trickery to represent interaction with floating objects, with much use of hidden harnesses which have the wires scrubbed out in realtime by their version of a photoshop program. One other thing that distinguishes the two different types of 'ISS' footage (the loudly droning vomit comet & the quiet studio with harnesses) is that in the vomit comet, the long hair of the female astronauts floats freely as though suspended underwater - that's because true weightlessness is being effected by the plane's parabolic motion. However, when they are filming with the green screen type equipment in the studio, the women's hair does not float freely - it is instead gelled or hairsprayed to the maximum, in a sorry attempt to make it look like they're experiencing weightlessness, which results in stiff, springy hair that bounces rather than floats when they move their heads around.

The whole thing is an utter scam. Why is it an utter scam? Because we do not live on a planet where we can launch a real space station into a supposed zero gravity environment in low earth orbit - instead, we live in a mysterious realm where 'Up' can be reached only by travelling along a Northerly or Southerly bearing beyond the officially geolocated North & South Poles. We never landed on the Moon because the Moon is a plasmic body - we never sent a rover to Mars because the firmement prevents outbound travel. Did you never see the excellent GoPro clip of the expensive citizen science rocket which ascends into the sky at lightning speed, spinning at a very rapid rate, to something like 100,000 feet, beyond the stratosphere, only to suddenly stop spinning rapidly as it bangs into 'something' & instead begin to spin very slowly in the opposite direction?

That is rather good evidence that if we travel 'Up', then we will careen straight into a barrier known as the firmament. In the video, the first rocket seems to end up VERY close to the Sun - it certainly doesn't appear to be 90,000,000 miles away.. If we follow Robert Bigelow's advice & join the secret human-led breakaway civilisation, by travelling beyond the poles we will discover that due to some rather weird physics shenanigans, we will encounter more & more land which is much like the land of our known Earth, with many worlds located beneath the glare of star systems in what we perceive to be the Heavens. We truly have the technology to send ET home, but we can't go 'UP', we must instead go 'OUT'.

Cheers.

FITO.

edit on FebruarySaturday2402CST06America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: nerbot

Stop it with the watchmaker metaphorical universe i grew up in Switzerland swatch and Rolex were being assembled in my backyard...

Sorry, but Time is in my blood, literally. There have been Watch and Chronometer Makers in my family dating back to the early 1800s.

It would explain the dichotomous nature of many things, the real question is, what's the spring...

Humans are of course. We are the "Tension" and the "Pressure" that IS a spring reacting to outside influence.

Once you go quartz and Piezo lot's of it becomes easier, but the question remains the same, where is the pressure coming from...

See above, but, the human race is currently undergoing a change from Analogue beings (biophysical spring actions and reactions) to Digital beings (biodigital reactions) with the advent and evolution of technology which means that those influences can be more predictably controlled and more finely tuned by TPTB who create the tension and the pressure to control the BIG TIMEPIECE now they have such a huge amount of micromanagement.

With no more TICK TOCK (reciprocation), there is just a load of TICKS (incremental), like a bomb waiting to explode.

"All we need to do is make sure we keep talking" (Tocking) .. My Friend.

“For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen. Speech has allowed the communication of ideas, enabling human beings to work together to build the impossible. Mankind's greatest achievements have come about by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking. It doesn't have to be like this. Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future. With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded. All we need to do is make sure we keep talking.”

Stephen Hawking Quote
edit on 17/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe the world to be a sphere,

I think our little universe looks a bit like this (my "pocket universe" flame fractal) and we're in there somewhere:

edit on 17/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

By talking you mean exchange of information, not just the use of our vocal cords to do so?

We all play our parts, the advantage a digital system has over an analog is that the information exchange can happen anytime anywhere unlike in analog where the physical location is defined and fixed.
If your just a cog in a weel you'll always only fulfill one destiny, but if you're an electron you'd be useful wherever...

Now i can't help but to think of Sylar the watchmaker, antagonist, from the series Heroes...

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: rickymouse

I believe the world to be a sphere, and this has been known for several thousand years. Scripture also indicates that this Universe is real, but is being generated in real time, at all times. This is not a computer program. Matter and energy are being generated by frequency. It is being spoken into existence at all times. Scripture also indicates that when it stops being spoken into existence, everything in this Universe melts to nothing in a fervent heat. Things in this dimension are not permanent. Other dimensions are permanent.

The Mythological gods (the story is based on truth) kept not their first estate (permanent). They came here and took on or somehow created bodies to wear similar to our own. They broke the rules and began messing around with both Human and animal genetics.

Scripture also suggests that they are up to their old trick of playing around with genetics in the end times (now) whether we see it or not. Someone is messing with Human genetics right now. We are in the middle of a massive war, and playing with our genetics is an assault on all Humanity.

Before it was flat, yes, it appears in old drawings that the earth was a sphere. That was from over three thousand years ago. I guess the queen of Spain was convinced by some nut that the earth was flat sometime in the first century and forced acceptance of her belief on any land they conquered or was allied with since they had a strong military.

What I am talking about is the effect of gravity. The moon travels in a straight line, it is the line that is distorted by gravity to cause an orbit. Like I said, gravity is distorting a flat cover to cover it which is our surface of the earth. So it is gravity that holds the surface of the earth to the core of the earth, If gravity disappeared, it could possibly peel off...But adhesive and cohesive properties of the environment would keep that from happening. Sounds strange, but It is some astrologists actual description of the way things form.

I believe it is a sphere, but I do like the guy or gal scientists description of how to understand gravity's effect on planet formation.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

By talking you mean exchange of information, not just the use of our vocal cords to do so?

By talking, I meant use a VOICE to communicate. It's spontaneous and comes with all the personal nuances. Button pushing talks to nobody, it communicates information to machines which pass the information on in a way that has no tone, feeling or sentiment beyond the grammar. With the mass use now of mobile phones, people seem to have lost the art of conversation.

We all play our parts, the advantage a digital system has over an analog is that the information exchange can happen anytime anywhere unlike in analog where the physical location is defined and fixed.

Telephones?

If your just a cog in a weel you'll always only fulfill one destiny, but if you're an electron you'd be useful wherever...

I am not a cog in a wheel believe me, I am a collection of Neutron Starstuff squished into a fugly body destined to travel around the Sun a few times en-route to other places. Bits of me have always and will always have many destinies and I try to enjoy the ride and not let others tick off my tocks too much.

Now i can't help but to think of Sylar the watchmaker, antagonist, from the series Heroes...

I don't know that series but I'll look it up. Thanks for the look-see.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Right because nobody knows that rockets run out of fuel and lose their momentum at some point. /s

Go to the edge take a pic and prove everybody wrong. Weren't you planning an expedition to the north pole? Why not to the edge?

Put up or shut up.

ETA: How does the first rocket seem close to the sun? It seems the camera might be getting direct sunlight in part of the rotation but that doesn't mean it is close to the sun.

edit on 18-2-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Flat earth.......

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
it is on amazon..awww.amazon.com...
reply to: NightFlight

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

originally posted by: Kennyb75

The longest picture ever taken

That photo shows the peak I mentioned above (Barre des Ecrins. Pic Gaspard, 443 Km distant, the actual peak is just over 2000 metres high), which should therefore have been completely hidden behind approximately 19 km (19,000 metres) of curvature if the Earth were a globe.

I found this a delightful counter to this Guinness Record breaking photograph "proving" flat Earth.

Many factors explained: weather, air density, light refraction, height image taken, an actual earth drop calculator. All very interesting how curved earth is figured in to planning the picture.

Surprised no one beat me to posting this.

The Science of THE photograph
edit on 20-2-2024 by davegazi2point1 because: syntax error

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join