It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI informant lied to investigators about Bidens' business dealings, special counsel alleges

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Washington — The special counsel who is investigating the president's son, Hunter Biden, charged a one-time FBI informant with lying to investigators about the business dealings of the first son and President Joe Biden.

Special counsel David Weiss charged Alexander Smirnov, 43, with making a false statement and creating a fictitious record in what's known as an FBI 1023 report based on the false information he provided to investigators.

Smirnov was arrested at a Nevada airport on Wednesday, the Justice Department said.

Source

For years we've been told that President Biden was involved in Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine. It led to a Congressional investigation in 2020, Trump's call to Zelensky that landed him his first impeachment, and an ongoing impeachment investigation.

Much of these claims stem from an FBI form 1023 that details information the FBI received from a confidential informant in Ukraine.

That informant was just arrested for providing false information to the FBI. Alexander Smirnov was arrested yesterday at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas after Special Counsel Weiss had obtained an indictment.

This isn't the first time people involved with this story have been outed for spreading disinformation. In 2020, Andrii Telizhenko and Andrii Derkach were both sanctioned for being Russian agents and had their visas revoked.

Considering the 1023 has played a large part in the current impeachment investigation, I think some questions need to be asked. Primarily, was Comer briefed on Smirnov lying to the FBI? If so, when was he briefed?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Special counsel David Weiss was appointed by Donald Trump .

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

already been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That other thread wasn't going so hot, eh?

Those new guys just couldn't keep it together, let the masks slip.

The "hello, fellow conspiracy theorists, isn't Biden swell" schtick doesn't have the same punch it did before the NGO astroturfing train was exposed. The Twitter files and Missouri v. Biden are gifts that keep giving.

I'm sure it will go better this thread though. European reinforcements from the land of Schwab will be online shortly to fawn over this total exoneration of Biden.

Remind me again... did this guy fabricate the financial transactions from foreign entities to the Biden family which happened to often be from countries Joe was spending a lot of time dealing with in the months prior?

Just to be clear did Congress -who we were told during Trump impeachment number one has absolute control over foreign aid and totally ignoring the fact that Trump didn't actually withhold it- carve out a "you have to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company to get the aid" clause in the aid package Joe threatened to withhold? You know, that video that you all pretend doesn't exist.

Joe loves to talk, just ask his ghost writer.

Can you point me to that section of what Congress approved? The "you have to fire this one prosecutor investigating Hunter's cash cow" clause that made Biden's threats okay? Was it under the "things that don't exist" section of the aid package?

Lol

I've had my fun though.

You carry on. This certainly totally exonerates Biden of everything he's ever been accused of and he's still a totally viable, and mentally astute, candidate for 2024.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Facts always hurt the insane Liberal cult.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They really need to make it so the Politicians & People forum shows up on the Recent page.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe
This video?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

already been posted.

Yes, but that first one was fruit flavored.

They like to provide a selection of flavors for the discerning fan of delusions.

Drink it in, Joe Biden is now proven totally innocent. If not, he's also not competent to be charged.

This is America, sir. Defendants are considered innocent of all crimes until proven mentally incompetent to be charged with them.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Dem DOJ is desperate and late. In 11 months, they are packing to move out.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Special counsel David Weiss was appointed by Donald Trump .

And fully trusted by AG Garland. What do we learn from Garland trusting him to be special counsel? 🤣

Obvious setup. Implanted Democrat agent masking as a "CI" and easily available. Working out as intended. Now people automatically think The Bidens must be innocent. Perfect timing. 🤣 Can't fool everybody though.

edit on 2-16-2024 by WingDingLuey because: 😃🤡

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
At this Point in History Who actually trust the FBI DOJ CIA etc.
This Admin is a total Disgrace to the Once Great Nation called the USA.
It's all about Money and Power nothing else matters.
I Am Ashamed of the Idiot Evil People running the country and also Ahamed of the Idiots
That Vote them in Office.
Criminals in Charge.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

originally posted by: network dude

already been posted.

Yes, but that first one was fruit flavored.

They like to provide a selection of flavors for the discerning fan of delusions.

Drink it in, Joe Biden is now proven totally innocent. If not, he's also not competent to be charged.

This is America, sir. Defendants are considered innocent of all crimes until proven mentally incompetent to be charged with them.

I have heard it (D)epends on some things.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Dude your side never shares anything remotely true, just lies, exaggerations, possibilities and cherry picked facts that your side changes to fit into your whatever skewed narrative, you want. LMAO

I seen you post before, so don't bother replying because I know you will just use some overused comeback that is constantly used by your side because you guys have no originality.

edit on 16-2-2024 by Urlying because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is this guy not innocent unless he's found guilty by a jury?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urlying
a reply to: RazorV66

Dude your side never shares anything remotely true, just lies, exaggerations, possibilities and cherry picked facts that your side changes to fit into your whatever skewed narrative, you want. LMAO

I seen you post before, so don't bother replying because I know you will just use some overused comeback that is constantly used by your side because you guys have no originality.

Spoken like a true liberal. How many times has your side said something that turned out to be a bold face lie? Russian collusion, they didnt spy on Trump, and my favorite one....former intelligence officials say the laptop has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It would be nice to see, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

That other thread wasn't going so hot, eh?

Those new guys just couldn't keep it together, let the masks slip.

The "hello, fellow conspiracy theorists, isn't Biden swell" schtick doesn't have the same punch it did before the NGO astroturfing train was exposed. The Twitter files and Missouri v. Biden are gifts that keep giving.

I'm sure it will go better this thread though. European reinforcements from the land of Schwab will be online shortly to fawn over this total exoneration of Biden.

Remind me again... did this guy fabricate the financial transactions from foreign entities to the Biden family which happened to often be from countries Joe was spending a lot of time dealing with in the months prior?

Just to be clear did Congress -who we were told during Trump impeachment number one has absolute control over foreign aid and totally ignoring the fact that Trump didn't actually withhold it- carve out a "you have to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company to get the aid" clause in the aid package Joe threatened to withhold? You know, that video that you all pretend doesn't exist.

Joe loves to talk, just ask his ghost writer.

Can you point me to that section of what Congress approved? The "you have to fire this one prosecutor investigating Hunter's cash cow" clause that made Biden's threats okay? Was it under the "things that don't exist" section of the aid package?

Lol

I've had my fun though.

You carry on. This certainly totally exonerates Biden of everything he's ever been accused of and he's still a totally viable, and mentally astute, candidate for 2024.

I simply love it when the BS is tilted so far that you are compelled to post.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Urlying

" The TRUTH is Always Hidden by a Bodyguard of Lies " . W,C. .

Eventually the TRUTH Will Set Mr. Trump Free . How dem Apples ?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It would be nice to see, but I won't hold my breath.

You can help make the Biden Administration LAME DUCKS, 10 months from now.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Makes you Wonder what Other " fictitious records " the F.B.I. Congers Up when Convenient , eh ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join