It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOOPS!--Biden Brought Up Son's Death in SC Interview--NOT Hur

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Remember how upset Joe Biden was for Hur questioning him about when his son Beau Biden died?

Biden angrily shouted:

“How in the hell dare he raise that? It wasn’t any of their damn business!”

According to a new NBC report citing “two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October,”...it turns out, however, that it was Joe Biden, HIMSELF, who brought up Beau Biden's death.

So, again, regarding his son's death, Joe lied...or forgot...or forgot he lied...or something.

Addressing the claims that he could not remember when his son passed away, Biden slammed Hur for questioning him on the subject in the first place, asking, “How in the hell dare he raise that?" and saying "It wasn’t any of their damn business,”

According to a Wednesday NBC News report, Hur never asked that question. Instead, Biden was the one who brought up his son’s death during the interview.

The president first mentioned Beau — who passed in 2015 after a battle with brain cancer — after investigators asked him about a period he spent at a rented house in Virginia while working on a memoir with a ghostwriter. Hur’s team questioned Biden on the memoir because of a 2017 recording in which the president told the ghostwriter he encountered “classified stuff” in the house.

(bold mine)

www.nationalreview.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 15-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He didn't remember using it as an excuse for not wanting to answer questions that would make him look guilty, then got angry his excuse was mentioned.

He's so obviously slipping, but he isn't fully gone yet. I think he still has some criminal ability left.

I honestly don't know what the left is going to do about this. It's now no longer a "vast right wing conspiracy" that Joetato is diminished, and not capable of another term, yet they are all pretending the water isn't really wet. They have to bring out a replacement, but most primary's are already set. I'm sure there is some way they can drop in a surrogate, but without any campaign information, or knowledge of who this mystery person is, makes it hard to fathom what they are going to do. At this stage, they seem to be a cornered wounded animal. Irrational and dangerous.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Need the video of his interview.

Need Hur to testify to Congress... like Bob Mueller did.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
How ironic that joe's rant against him having dementia ends up spotlighting that he has dementia.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting that elements of this interview are leaking out.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I was still laughing about "none of their damn business."

Because it was sure ok for him to talk about and bring up, when it was convenient, or might garner sympathy. It was everyone's business then.

Which he probably did in the interview, hoping for sympathy.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I honestly don't know what the left is going to do about this.

It’s time we stopped caring and stood up like the adults we are and shamed the left and rub their noses in their own shame and DECLARE AS FACT that they are not smart enough to be in charge of us. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS.

We’ve woken up in a daycare run by toddlers. They’re telling us they’re in charge. What adult in his right mind would comply?

Clown shoes. Jesus take me away. I’ve learned all the lessons this stupid planet can teach me.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I really wish the original tapes would be released.
The American people have a right to see them.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I really wish the original tapes would be released.
The American people have a right to see them.

It seems that the investigators want the tapes released too.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If only we had a press.....

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
If only we had a press.....

There is that, isn't there.
At this point MSNBC is state run TV for the Biden Administration.
CNN isn't much better.
etc etc etc

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

3 letter agencies

3 letter tv stations.

I'm sure it's merely coincidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This proves he even lies ass backwards. There's undoubtedly thousands more examples. 😃

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you can't lie and get away with it, then you should not lie in the first place. Biden has lost his ability to deceive people.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If his string pullers had their way, we would never see or even hear jotato at all, lol. It'd be all Karine Jean-Pierre, so essentially no different.

Just wait until A.I. edits in real time. You'll be able to make anyone the best presenter you've ever heard, even if they purposely screw it up, the end feed and viewer would never know.

A person could just stand there and make gestures, then A.I. can manipulate the audio and visual facial gestures to match. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!! BWUHAHAHAHA!! (rubbing hands together manically lol)

Kinda scary though, the end goal being the total elimination of authenticity and most won't even notice.😬

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Reps are Chomping at the Bit to Question Hur Under Oath . Joe's Days are Numbered.

" House GOP Eager to Grill Special Counsel on Biden "

" In a letter, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Ways and Means Committee Chair Jason Smith, R-Mo., demanded that by Feb. 19, the Department of Justice turn over any transcripts, video, or audio of the Hur investigation, Axios reported.

Separately, House Republicans are preparing to call Hur to testify in March, likely before the House Judiciary Committee, with one unnamed source telling Axios: "Someone might ask him if Biden is unfit to lead. Give him a chance to frame it."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
you have a dead kid?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontmindme123
you have a dead kid?

Why? Are you trying to sell one?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If you can't lie and get away with it, then you should not lie in the first place. Biden has lost his ability to deceive people.

This raises a serious problem since the Democrats' positions have become so extreme that the only way they can support their positions is to lie.

If that stops working, they're in serious trouble.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: rickymouse

This raises a serious problem since the Democrats' positions have become so extreme that the only way they can support their positions is to lie.

If that stops working, they're in serious trouble.

Lucky for them their voter base is so gullible and low IQ they don't have to worry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join