It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is there proof .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: Venkuish1

You can't make an analogue between the UFO phenomenon and reincarnation. There is nothing to independently verify reincarnation and no scientific evidence in support of the claims made.

But it’s ok for you to make an analogue between a bunch of villagers in Brazil seeing a vision of the mother Mary and reincarnation?
One is a subjective experience that nobody else can verify, where as the other we actually have records of the deceased’s life, that the person saying they existed as them can verify. Factual things such as their name, their spouse’s name and family names, their vocation, the cause of and time of death, and personal information that even close relatives thought nobody knew about etc.. all these are variable evidence, that the person claiming to have been the deceased will state with no way of knowing these facts, that a researcher can verify for themselves.

Yet you keep ignoring this point as if nobody has done this research.

On the other hand we have evidence for the existence of some unidentified flying objects (photographs and videos)

Plenty of this particular evidence has been faked, everyone in the community knows this.

recordings from civilians and the armed forces measuring speed, acceleration, distance covered, and other physical quantities.

Physical qualities that often break the laws of physics, but let’s just ignore that, it doesn’t fit your selective scepticism.

The evidence we have show there are unidentified flying objects and not aliens flying these objects

How do you or anyone else know that aliens aren’t flying them? This is just an unverifiable claim which you present as a fact. For all you know they could be flying unicorns or spaghetti monsters…

Yes it's ok for me to make this analogue as both alleged events rely on personal experience only that cannot be verified independently even if this personal experience is shared by others.

Memories cannot be linked to reincarnation because we don't know if these memories are true and even if they are at some degree we don't know how they were obtained in the first place. Are these memories true? Are they implanted? How can you say even if some of these memories are true that it's because the personal lived in a past life?? You are making a huge jump with no evidence to support it.

The UFO Phenomenon is very different and doesn't belong to the paranormal field. I agree some events can be faked and there is plenty of nonsense in the field but we can still get photographic-video evidence and radar readings which is what we want. Solid evidence.

Who is flying them is another question altogether but the main question is if they exist. I don't know who or what operates them but I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are man made. The idea they break the laws of physics isn't correct but comes as a result of watching too many documentaries postulating it.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok not going to read through 4 pages of believers, non-believers, comedians and ppl who think it cant be reincarnation because of among other myopic reasons, first one I read that comes to mind is, because of memory wipes, aparently that now means we have alien overloards or something that wipes our memories so they can keep doing what they doing, because aparently reincarnation would make a lot more sense if you got to remember everything. I for one actually understand why reincarnation would lead to forgetting, believe you me, if I remembered in my next life time all the crap from this one, ie plandemics and wars all the time everywhere, all the suffering; by the time I was able to hold a knife I would cut that whole new incarnation short, do all this again? Nope, no thanks.

As for overloards, ppl need to understand that they exist, because humanity as a whole, allows them to. Don't like it? Start by governing yourself. They exist because 80% of the human race doesn't self-govern, doesn't take responsibility, makes problems somebody else' all in an effort of keeping their comfort zone whilst saying, its not my fault, Im the victim or I'm not my brother's keeper, while they keep doing that, they actually need overloards. So ppl can blame aliens, or this group or that group for the world's woes, griping on and on in forums like this, but the bottomline is, it will stay that way until the world as a whole, takes ownership of themselves. Humanity makes overloards, overloards. No excuses, seriously there are 8 billion of us, you want to tell me we can't simply take our lives back by stopping to play tbeir game? Who do you think is behind this victimised, blameless, no responibility mind-set? They know this, why do you think they are playing the game so hard lately? The more ppl there are the higher the chance that they will lose control.

Anyway, on the first page I didn't see anybody answer your question about a increase of births during or after a mass event like ww1 etc. Yes, it was called the baby boom, many ppl now are retired that were baby boomers. It was so significant that the world actually gave it that reference; baby-boomers. And this current mass die-off, will also lead to another. That's the joke of it, they know it will lead to another baby boom, this is why infertility is part of the package, the prevent another baby-boom. But their plan could backfire, it could end up so effective that it could threaten our entire existence, we could end up extinct. Look into the last 3 years; birth rates, still-borns and infertility rates.

From a personal point of view; I do believe in reincarnation. You can't really look at the cases you are mentioning, which I have, and simply whitewash it because it doesn't follow religious narrative. I actually believes it does that too, if you ignore church dogma. Its churches and atheists that say it doesn't exist (interesting that the two oposites agree on that point, ey?)

Frigin hell, I think I should just go back to lurking again. I can't help it, I see the patterns everywhere, a to b to c, I simply want to type a quick reply, but see this, connects to that, and that links back to there and in the end I reply more than I wanted to. I was a member, umm maybe ... 15 or so years ago? Started lurking, joined. Left, then lurking again until now. I will say this, this site has changed a lot since my first lurking days, it used to be fascinating, nowadays its 90% politics. I'll just shut-up now.

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1
Memories cannot be linked to reincarnation because we don't know if these memories are true and even if they are at some degree we don't know how they were obtained in the first place.

You haven't looked at any of the information provided.

People have had memories and information that they couldn't have gotten in this life. Those memories and information have been investigated and found to be true. You can't say that memories 'cannot be linked to reincarnation' ... because they COULD BE. That is the one possible explanation for what happens.

You really should be looking at the information people provide about reincarnation cases. And look at it objectively. As a Christian, I don't believe in reincarnation ... but I have to be objective and say that there could be something to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
See now, she speaks of her story is the truth, how does she know that hers is the real truth? For a fact, beyond a shadow of doubt? She can't, she she speaks of her truth with the exact same passion as an atheist passionately believes in just this one physical life and then nothing. Or a Christian believing in their faith, same for Islam, Jews, Buddists, Hindu's, satanists, new-agers and spiritualists ... none of them can prove that their truth is the real truth. What she does do is just like all of the above, create a neat little backdoor that makes us victims and blameless and not responsible for anything. We were ensnared into a vicious trap. Our vicious trap is right here, right now, in this reality, our trap is this very mentality and we allow it, because it keeps our comfort zone secure. Ppl don't want to own up for the lives they have chosen to live, because heaven forbid they should actually take responsibility for their apathy.

She says ppl don't want to hear her truth because of fear, I don't think what she claims is frightning, I think it's equally as preposterous as all the other narratives. She also claims that the nag amandi texts confirms her truth, no it doesn't, nowhere in those text does it support her narrative. And guys, please, she sais scientists, then shows one clip of Elon Musk, who's not even a scientist, he is an inventor and a businesman. If he was a scientist, don't you think he would have known that chpping down the ancient forest to make space for his "green energy wind turbines" for the benefit of man kind, is probably a half baked backwards plan. That the vibrations and noise of said turbines would chase off any remaining wild-life or what about the fact that lithium is so incredibly rare, that the continuous flow of anything reliant on it, would have a very short span? Or that we can't put out lithium fires by any normal means and adding water will only spread it and make it even hotter? A scientist would know these things, he acted like a businessman, not a scientist ... green indeed ... this is the man she chose to backup her claims. So no, not afraid, just finding it as preposterous as spaghetti gods and flat earth. matrix ... lol there are actual real scientists that are trying to tell you, a matrix is not viable, not practicle, not possible, but nobody's listening, they just all going "oooh, Elon Musk". Maybe he is a good guy, or trying to do good for the world, but he he is not god's gift to the planet, he is human and thus; fallible.

a reply to: tarantulabite1

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Base12
Reincarnation is what is actually taught in the Bible...

You will find that Christianity is quite hostlle towards the idea of reincarnation and I am quite puzzled why posters on this thread and other threads who are Christians argue in favour of reincarnation which goes against their Christian beliefs but most importantly there is no evidence to support reincarnation.

www.christianity.com...

Nevertheless, we, as Christians, believe that reincarnation runs contrary to our beliefs. After all, why in the world would Jesus Christ die on the cross and resurrect for our sins, if he doomed us to repeat lives here on earth, with no or little inkling of past lives? Even when some religions seek to find Nirvana or Enlightenment, to break the cycle of past lives, none provide a clear path on how to achieve this.

A person has no way of knowing how many lives they have to go or why any deity would doom them to repeat life cycles over and over again.

In this article, we’ll discuss what the Bible has to say about reincarnation. We’ll also discuss the problems with the concept of reincarnation, and ultimately, why this matters.

You obviously did not watch the video.

The entire point of the movie I made was to prove that reincarnation is Biblical, and that Christians have been lied to.

The ignorant Straw Man argument you posted just goes to show that the average Christian has no idea what the Bible teaches, including you.

Jesus did not 'doom us to repeat lives here on Earth'. What a stupid thing to assume. I see the simpletons here are gullible enough to fall for your lies of 'no evidence'. Talk about Clown World.

Congratulations on being part of the problem instead of the solution. Please educate yourself next time you post.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Reincarnation is what is actually taught in the Bible...

You will find that Christianity is quite hostlle towards the idea of reincarnation and I am quite puzzled why posters on this thread and other threads who are Christians argue in favour of reincarnation which goes against their Christian beliefs but most importantly there is no evidence to support reincarnation.

www.christianity.com...

Nevertheless, we, as Christians, believe that reincarnation runs contrary to our beliefs. After all, why in the world would Jesus Christ die on the cross and resurrect for our sins, if he doomed us to repeat lives here on earth, with no or little inkling of past lives? Even when some religions seek to find Nirvana or Enlightenment, to break the cycle of past lives, none provide a clear path on how to achieve this.

A person has no way of knowing how many lives they have to go or why any deity would doom them to repeat life cycles over and over again.

In this article, we’ll discuss what the Bible has to say about reincarnation. We’ll also discuss the problems with the concept of reincarnation, and ultimately, why this matters.

You obviously did not watch the video.

The entire point of the movie I made was to prove that reincarnation is Biblical, and that Christians have been lied to.

The ignorant Straw Man argument you posted just goes to show that the average Christian has no idea what the Bible teaches, including you.

Jesus did not 'doom us to repeat lives here on Earth'. What a stupid thing to assume. I see the simpletons here are gullible enough to fall for your lies of 'no evidence'. Talk about Clown World.

Congratulations on being part of the problem instead of the solution. Please educate yourself next time you post.

I am not a Christian by the way.

I know Christianity and the other Abrahamic Religions don't accept the concept of reincarnation. How do I know this? Nobody that I know of who is Christian or Muslim has ever talked about reincarnation because this violates the principle of each and every human being having a soul. It's 1-1 correspondence in other words.

www.christianity.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Then your opinion means nothing. You have no business speaking on the topic of Biblical Reincarnation.

I know Christianity and the other Abrahamic Religions don't accept the concept of reincarnation. How do I know this? Nobody that I know of who is Christian or Muslim has ever talked about reincarnation because this violates the principle of each and every human being having a soul.

There are plenty of Christians who believe that the Bible teaches reincarnation. Who are you to speak for them? As for the Soul, it is what Biology calls a Genome. Any life form that has a Genome, has a Soul.

The video I posted is the result of decades worth of research. What did you do? A five-minute search on Google and now you are an expert? Seriously, leave this topic to those that actually have done their homework.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
By the way, if you are a Christian reading this, you need to realize something. The world has awakened to the lies you have been telling people for literally thousands of years now. Your days of twisting Scripture into 'infinite torments' and 'annihilation' are over. People have had enough, and they are ANGRY.

I suggest you get out of the Safe Space echo-chamber that you are in and start interacting with the rest of the planet. 'Infinite torments' and 'annihilation' has always been, and always will be, a demonic teaching from Hell. It is DISGUSTING and NON-BIBLICAL.

Let go of the hatred in your Hearts and READ your Bibles instead of listening to ignorant false teachers.

The Lake of Fire is the Moment of Conception. That is how you got here. That is what the Bible teaches. Did you know that? Of course not.

Wake up!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Memories cannot be linked to reincarnation because we don't know if these memories are true and even if they are at some degree we don't know how they were obtained in the first place.

You haven't looked at any of the information provided.

People have had memories and information that they couldn't have gotten in this life. Those memories and information have been investigated and found to be true. You can't say that memories 'cannot be linked to reincarnation' ... because they COULD BE. That is the one possible explanation for what happens.

You really should be looking at the information people provide about reincarnation cases. And look at it objectively. As a Christian, I don't believe in reincarnation ... but I have to be objective and say that there could be something to it.

I will start this post with a link I used earlier and an article written by an MD. This is a very recent article and can be found on this address:

www.lankaweb.com...

Reincarnation is a highly contradictory and controversial philosophical-religious and cultural concept. Belief in reincarnation has some epistemological implications. It is a belief in the absence of valid empirical data. There is no scientific evidence to prove reincarnation. The suggestive cases of reincarnation (past-lives” testimonies) cannot be independently verified, and there are psychological and cultural factors that can influence such claims. These testimonies are the products of social conditioning rather than actual memories of past lives. From a scientific and empirical standpoint, the concept of reincarnation remains unproven and subject to skepticism.

And that's more or less my position too on reincarnation.

Reincarnation is based on beliefs and religious faith without any empirical evidence to accompany the claims made in favour of reincarnation. And just as the article states: There is no scientific evidence to prove reincarnation and no independent verification of the claims made.

To make a direct link between alleged memories and reincarnation is the huge jump which creates a conclusion in the absence of any evidence.

As I said on a few occasions we don't know if these memories are true and if some of them are we don't know how they have been obtained? Are they implanted memories? Picked-up memories from our social interactions?

You need to answer these questions first before even postulating they might be related to a soul living in different bodies over different times. There is no evidence a soul exists to start with let alone jumping from person to person.

Have you considered the biological aspect of false memories and selective thinking.

In the article you can find the following

Biologically, reincarnation is explained in terms of the expression of dominant genes that come from the ancestors. People acquire the genetic information of their past relatives. Those who oppose the concept argue that reincarnation originates from selective thinking and from false memories. Reincarnation is a hypothesis and up to date it’s not an evidence-based reality. There is no definitive data supporting the reincarnation hypothesis. So far no one has done controlled experiments in reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Then your opinion means nothing. You have no business speaking on the topic of Biblical Reincarnation.

I know Christianity and the other Abrahamic Religions don't accept the concept of reincarnation. How do I know this? Nobody that I know of who is Christian or Muslim has ever talked about reincarnation because this violates the principle of each and every human being having a soul.

There are plenty of Christians who believe that the Bible teaches reincarnation. Who are you to speak for them? As for the Soul, it is what Biology calls a Genome. Any life form that has a Genome, has a Soul.

The video I posted is the result of decades worth of research. What did you do? A five-minute search on Google and now you are an expert? Seriously, leave this topic to those that actually have done their homework.

You don't have to be religious to comment on whether reincarnation has any basis on reality. And I can comment just as if I was a Christian.

Still there is no evidence and no independent verification of the claims made about reincarnation.

I don't speak for everyone but it is true Christianity doesn't accept reincarnation. To argue otherwise it's like pushing false information.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Reincarnation is based on beliefs and religious faith without any empirical evidence to accompany the claims made in favour of reincarnation. And just as the article states: There is no scientific evidence to prove reincarnation and no independent verification of the claims made.

Again. You haven't looked at the information provided or you wouldn't say that. There IS evidence. Tons of it. You won't look at it and then you say 'there is none'. Not exactly objective.
edit on 2/16/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh my soul, I can't get over the fact that every thread I go, ppl are so busy arguing with each about who's right and who's wrong, that everybody misses the point of the OP. How is arguing beneficial to any conversation?

Mr/s 'I don't believe in anything' why is it so impossible to accept that maybe it's possible? Is it not true, that the heart of science is about investigating via various means about a subject, and that in the face of being unable to find imperical absolute evidence that something is or is not, that finding is based on the evidence at that point in time, but tomorrow, somewhere another scientists working on something completely different, stubles upon a discovery that could change your findings? The study never truly ends, it may be shelved, but it is by no means done for ever. Also, if a court of law is willing to uphold sufficient circumstancial evidence, why not you? The reports on this, while a lot of times may be weak, sometimes the report by everybody involved investigating whether or not it is possible, is so profound that it can not be ignored. If the courts accept sufficient reports of the same story repeated by various different ppl in different positions regarding an event they witnessed, why not you? You are closing yourself off to possibilities by dismissing non document'able' evidence, you are making yourself closed-minded by taking this stance, in which case I must ask, if that is what you are about, what exactly are you doing on a site like this? You seem to not be interrrested in investigative digging at the surface to hopefully find hidden truths. I'm just saying, that is how you come off, you are not convincing anybody to stand with you by just arguing your belief and face it it IS a belief; a belief in nothing as vehemently as you believe it, is just another belief.

The christians saying it's non-christian, therefore not possible, you are essentially doing exactly the same as the above, but in reverse, you don't know anything for sure 100%. some christian faiths do believe in reincarnation, some don't, but it is prety much a not discussed topic. Imagine my surprise when my very Afrikaans mother from a religious upbringing that does not believe in this sort of thing, one day after the passing of my brother, revealed to me her personal belief in ghosts. I nearly fell off my chair ... I have a very cool open-minded mom, I thought I was alone in being the odd family member. Ppl are on different paths and at different stages of growth. It is not wrong or bad, we just grow at our own pace.

And somebody here got very hot under the collar about absolutely believing and then some. You speak factual, but you also can't absolutely know for sure you are right. You can't face that all we have is 'circumstantial' evidence and very convincing reports, but until a method is developed to absolutely prove it one way or the other, we can't know for sure, there will always be that room for doubt.

Now that we have established that none of us are right and none of us are wrong, you you think we can get back to the OP's original questions and actually try to dig into this topic with an open mind? Cause it's an interesting topic and you all fighting is ruining it. This is one of the reasons I left all those years ago, everybody is so busy fighting that no topic can actually be discussed, and it's sad, cause there are so many highly intelligent ppl here that could actually contribute to denying ignorance, if they weren't busy fighting all the time trying to force a narrative.
edit on 16 2 2024 by MrsPixie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would like to point out that noetic science is attempting another way of investigation on this sort of meta-physical 'stuff', but there are so many here that dismiss them as pseudo-scientists that they get completely overlooked. However I have read some of their studies and experiments and I have to say, their outside-of-the-box experiments leaves no doubt about their findings. I find their work fascinating, I think their work deserves to be considered. They HAVE proven the existence of the soul beyond reasonable doubt. I admit it's been a while since I dug into their work, but as far as I know, not reincarnation yet.

The way I see it, it is impossible to bring imperical evidence back with you, therefore we still only have their word. If it can be proven beyond doubt they the didn't know certain facts before the time of the investigation, and that child suddenly speaks another language they had never been around, fluently, I say such evidence Should be considered imperical. There is no other way to explain such a thing. That the soul was somewhere where it DID know and spoke the language, but in this life, if proven so, the child was never around it, it can not be ignored. This is the kind of evidence that non-believers in this topic choose to ignore because it doesn't suite their own non-belief belief. That's not science, thats just putting on your deaf/blind glasses for the sake of your belief.

Btw, such a case actually does exists, which is why I brought it up. It stands to reason, that the only thing we can actually bring back with us as evidence, would be knowledge the soul has from another lifetime. It should be accepted as evidence. Especially if that knowledge is as profound as an entirely different language from the country you live in plus you are not, nor have you ever been exposed to that language. For example, if I hit my head and when I wake up I suddenly understand and speak ndebele fluently, then I can't claim that it is from another life. I live in South Africa, I may have, as a baby, been exposed to a nanny that spoke ndebele, since it is an African language. But if Paddy from Ireland suddenly did the same, but he has never ever had the possibility of exposure to the language, Paddy's sudden knowledge HAS to be accepted as evidence.
edit on 16 2 2024 by MrsPixie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join