It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Lurks Beneath.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the YouTube channel called What Lurks Beneath? The guy on there posts a lot of interesting stories that are supposedly true. It's worth checking out if you're into cryptids and such.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cdf21882
Has anyone seen the YouTube channel called What Lurks Beneath? The guy on there posts a lot of interesting stories that are supposedly true. It's worth checking out if you're into cryptids and such.

❗️❗️
What Lurks Beneath

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cdf21882

I've listened to a few of his shows.

On an Art Bell C2C episode many years ago, a caller from Wyoming or Montana called in to say that he had heard stories of hunters seeing these gaunt, pale humanoid things in the deep woods. They were only seen in the wee hours, like 3-4 AM.
Years later, someone dubbed them the "pale crawlers" Very scary. The original reports didnt say anything about teeth or claws.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think I watched that video you put there. I have heard so many crazy and interesting things on C2C over the years. Did you ever hear the episode where he played the sounds of hell? I think it was debunked, but the first time I heard it, I thought it was kinda creepy.

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I've listened to a few of his shows.

On an Art Bell C2C episode many years ago, a caller from Wyoming or Montana called in to say that he had heard stories of hunters seeing these gaunt, pale humanoid things in the deep woods. They were only seen in the wee hours, like 3-4 AM.
Years later, someone dubbed them the "pale crawlers" Very scary. The original reports didnt say anything about teeth or claws.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This was the latest video. It ties into the Missing 411 phenomena.

edit on 2/8/2024 by cdf21882 because: Video didn't work.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, that story was debunked, as was the 'Mel's Hole' story.

I loved C2C AM back in the old days. Most callers were dubious, imo, but some sounded very believable. This one really freaked me out. A woman told this story about a weird 'tree creature'.

Old Art Bell show

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'll check it out. I still listen to the show sometimes, but George Noory has definitely strayed pretty far from Art's vision.

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Yes, that story was debunked, as was the 'Mel's Hole' story.

I loved C2C AM back in the old days. Most callers were dubious, imo, but some sounded very believable. This one really freaked me out. A woman told this story about a weird 'tree creature'.

Old Art Bell show

top topics

join