It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact! A 25 year UN disclosure plan is now in year 5

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Your first post is from 2007, which is quite a while ago in the grand scheme of things.

That's when Nimtz published his paper "Macroscopic violation of special relativity", so that seems relevant and the right time to comment on that 2007 paper.

I found this 2013 paper from Nimtz, which appears to address the critics, but still seems to lack any recorded experimental results.
I've learned to apply caution when reading a paper from a single author, especially when that single author has numerous critics questioning his interpretations.

When the critics complain about the lack of experimental results, how effective is a response to those critics which also contains a lack of experimental results? The physicist/moderator ZapperZ over at physicsforums.com said if he was the referee, he would have sent the 2007 Nimtz paper back (apparently so the author could re-write it to include the experimental results).

www.physicsforums.com...-1403167

So, is it me, or did the authors conveniently omitted to show any data of the results? All they did was mentioned the results, but what about the signal of both the transmitted and reflected, especially done at various angles? I'd like to see the signal. This "paper" has in fact very little of the actual results that we can actually look at.

If I were the referee, I'd send it back.

He also has a book that is selling for $49.95:

Zero Time Space: How Quantum Tunneling Broke the Light Speed Barrier
Maybe he makes some money from that book, but the publication of such books has very little to do with science, especially since the synopsis of the book says it avoids getting into the math, which is at the heart of physics.

Bottom line, I wouldn't go around saying things like you said that "The quantum tunneling experiment that sent Mozart FTL, is an example of FTL communication, because music is a signal and any signal that can be interpreted is a communication."

You might call that a claim, and note that the claim has been challenged, but you didn't really do either, but instead presented it as more or less a fact which I don't think is a fair representation. I don't consider it a fact at all, but a claim.

Note that a very prestigious team of scientists published a paper claiming they measured neutrinos traveling faster than light. But that too was just a claim and it too was questioned immediately upon publication of the paper. The jury was out for a while as replication experiments proceeded, but the claim was proven false. They did apparently have data suggesting faster than light neutrinos, but it was eventually determined the data were faulty due to a technical problem in the experimental setup. I think the most generous I could be with Nimtz is to say the jury is still out, but it's really hard for the jury to even investigate his research when he fails to publish his research data, as the moderator over at physicsforums lamented when he said he would send the paper back.

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
This is where these fantastical claims usually shoot themselves in the foot. They claim some fancy new tech unknown to the public is being used, and then they just have to throw in that it's not all that complicated but the Powers That Be suppress knowledge of it.
Yes, it might be possible to suppress experiments you can't do in small labs, like giant particle accelerator experiments, but these quantum experiments with entanglement and tunneling can be performed in relatively small labs, and wouldn't be that difficult to replicate so you could hardly suppress it. Kind of like how many labs were trying to replicate cold fusion after that was announced by Fleischmann and Pons back in the day, yet some were still claiming that technology was suppressed, despite all the labs working on it, which is a nonsensical claim.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I found a claim that Nimtz's experiment transmitted Mozart's Symphony No.40 at 4.7 times the speed of light through a tunneling barrier, but there is no math or experimental results to go with it.

Scientific resource on controversial physics topic of quantum tunneling

The book even touches on space exploration through a forward by astronaut Ulrich Walter, science team member of the D-2 Space Shuttle Mission, and by revisiting a 1992 experiment in which Günter Nimtz and colleagues transmitted Mozart's Symphony No.40 at 4.7 times the speed of light through a tunneling barrier.

Most of the information I'm coming across suggest that quantum tunneling happens instantaneously or near instantaneously. Kind of like when Pac-Man goes off one side of the screen and comes out on the side. It seems that there isn't anything that's actually traveling, instead something is being teleported.

edit on 26-2-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It’s 25 years before the UN wants to disclose
It’s the 5th year and 20 more years before they reveal the ET disclosure

Everyone knows this is a psyop while they’ve been here on Earth for thousands of years dwelling in a shadow organization

The UN is basically saying we want everyone to wait 20 more years to show us the truth about a constellation light years away trying to talk with us by sending speech words and non physical interaction

So the UN wants to disclosure non physical interaction with ETs

The Dogon have been here on Earth from Sirius

Orion constellation is aligned with the Egyptian Great Pyramid and the ET from Orion have been here many years

The UN is acknowledging disclosure in 20 more years with another constellation though at the same time keeping Orion a secret

Asteroid Apophis is going to flyby before 20 years and the Greenland Ice is melting

What exactly are they trying to hide making us wait? They assume we are living in the 50s again where everyone has no smart phone to search the internet for millions of stories and videos on UFOs on earth

They can’t hide it anymore with millions of stories and ufo videos

I’m sure it has to do with human religion and the ETs have their own belief as neutral or hostile as there is different races of ET on the planet and that’s more than likely why the shadow organization wont speak about anything as it creates (fear and superstition) from the fact of knowing

edit on 28-2-2024 by Sendmelove1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2024 by Sendmelove1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Thanks for calling it a claim this time!

In my assessment it's a claim which is about as true as the claim by the prestigious group of CERN scientists who published a paper about faster than light neutrinos. (Which turned out not to be true despite their publishing data supporting their claim). The authors in both cases may think what they publish is true, but that doesn't make it true.

I also appreciate that the title of the article you linked mentions "controversial", which underscores that the claim isn't accepted readily in the science community, the lack of supporting data from Nimtz being one of several concerns.

There's a problem with a claim that a long barrier wouldn't result in a vanishingly small portion of particles or waves actually making it through the barrier, and that is if they all go through easily it's not really a barrier. The Nimtz experiments sound similar to the Hartmann effect and it explains that a true barrier results in very small probabilities of particles making it through the barrier if the barrier is long:

Hartmann Effect

The Hartman effect thus leads to predictions of anomalously large, and even superluminal tunneling velocities in the limit of thick barriers. However, the probability of transmission through such a barrier becomes vanishingly small, since the probability density inside the barrier is an exponentially decreasing function of barrier length.
This is why other scientists didnt find Nimtz' claim about a 1 meter barrier credible, and he didn't provide any data or experimental details to support that claim.

So what's more plausibly allowed by such experiments is transmission through much shorter barriers, and with the speed of light being so fast, trying to measure velocities over such short distances is problematic and prone to various types of errors due to the short distance.

originally posted by: Sendmelove1987
They can’t hide it anymore with millions of stories and ufo videos
What UFO videos? The UFO videos released by the pentagon actually prove the opposite of what is claimed about them. For example:

The so-called "gofast" video is claimed to show an object going fast, but, it only looks that way due to optical illusion and the object is actually going slowly, only about wind speed and it could just be a balloon.

The so-called "tic-tac" or "Flir" video is supposed to show sudden acceleration, but that's another optical illusion caused by loss of target lock and pilots using technology so advanced they are confused about what the technology is showing them. That video proves there IS NOT any sudden acceleration.

I've never seen a good UFO video that really proves anything, except that people sometimes have a hard time understanding what exatly they are looking at, but if you've got any suggestions, let me know what impresses you, maybe I missed something.

There are lots of stories, but people love to tell stories. There are stories on the internet about how Elvis is still alive, but that doesn't mean Elvis is still alive.

The Dogon have been here on Earth from Sirius ...
What exactly are they trying to hide making us wait? They assume we are living in the 50s again where everyone has no smart phone to search the internet for millions of stories and videos on UFOs on earth
If the internet is so great for information, how come you haven't been able to find the documentation on the internet that the dogon stories circulating in the UFO circles are full of misrepresentations?

Did you hear about what anthropologist Walter Van Beek found when he visited the dogon? You can read about that on the internet you mentioned, here (If you really want to learn about the dogon, instead of just parroting myths you heard).

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Our quantum classrooms tell us that communication using entangled electrons is not possible. As soon as one side observes the state, the other side is instantly opposite. There would have to be a way to force the spin of the other half of the entangled pair to match a pre-determined data bit. on or off, which , according to what we know about quantum physics, is not possible.

So, if indeed there is a way to do instantaneous communication, that alone revolutionizes communications on our entire planet and all of our spacecraft... You could drive the Mars rover realtime, GPS would be able to resolve to a nanometer!!! and computers would have no latency and run at unimaginable speeds....

So, how could the UN not expose this already to a world that is so concerned with our environment and energy use.... It just does not make sense.
Because "climate change" is a scam? A scam designed to control the people using fear/guilting etc. Oh and more excuses to tax (carbon tax in Canada etc)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join