It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird story out of Peru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
A very detailed story I had not heard before out of Peru.

In July of 2023 a group of Peruvian villagers deep in the Amazon rainforest experienced something horrifying and disturbing. They claimed they were attacked by extra terrestrial beings that were using some kind of hover technology. The villagers claimed they fired multiple gun shots at the creatures to no effect. The village chief described how one of the creatures tried to abduct a 15 year old girl who barely escaped with her life.

Timothy Alberino is a filmmaker who's lived in the very same jungle as these Peruvian villagers and had some very strange things happen to him in this same region. He recently traveled to the scene of the event and joins us to talk about his experience. You can watch Timothy's full account right here: • Peru Alien Attack Expedition Report
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We covered this story pretty well in this thread:

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks

What do you think is going on?

edit on 31-1-2024 by IndieA because: Made a reply

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think that is the same event(s) being tracked here. The 15 yo girl sounded familiar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man
edit on 31-1-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I think that is the same event(s) being tracked here. The 15 yo girl sounded familiar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

And previously discussed in the thread above.

Thanks for linking the older thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The accents of the language used is big give away of where these people are from. Accents are a very localized thing, more diversity the more you travel. How the head asshole was a gringo makes sense for where this technology came from.

With the official story as 'River Miners', some connection to the DUMBS on the technology as being a miner makes sense. As for what kind of river?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You can deny this story and the implications it brings to the fore, but here is another important aspect to the "aliens are here" stories. These beings are far different from most of the stories we have heard over the years. Some of them are fake creations, of course, but many seem valid. That being the case, these stories overall point out the simple fact that we are being visited by many different outlanders, dozens, if not hundreds. Such a comparison and assessment matches exactly with the many differently-shaped UFOs that have been seen and recorded over the decades. Do you remember that old, now joke from our scientists: "We are alone in the universe "?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My guess is its the Military trying out new Technology and at the same time, trying to scare these villagers off the land.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I’m actively still updating my older thread, and will for years to come. Please come join us. All voices very welcome.

Lots and lots of info In my thread if you want to do a deep dive. It’s very very interesting.

It is the link IndieA kindly posted above.
edit on 31-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Forgot link

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, what did the aliens accomplish?

Did they abduct some people? Steal something...

Just run around scaring folks?

What did they do? What did they want?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 2/1/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The distinct accents of the language reveal the origins of these individuals, as accents tend to be highly specific to a region and diversify with travel. It's fitting that the primary individual is American, reflecting the roots of the technology in question.

Labeling the narrative as 'River Miners' hints at a possible link to the underground facilities, suggesting that the technology is related to mining. The type of river in question, however, remains unspecified.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Audreagassulke

They were said to be illegal miners, from what I remember, not necessarily river miners.

I hadn't thought that miners could also be involved with tunneling, but that's a valid point and definite possibility.

new topics

top topics

join