It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ordered to pay more than 83 Million to E. Jean Carroll.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Threadbarer

He is selling sneakers. He is not selling state secrets. Seriously, the hate of capitalism is strong in you.

He can sell his name to anything. Ask Gene Simmons. I believe he is the only person the planet who is more of a hawker than Trump. He would sell his mothers pubes for the right price.

Again with the "feelz" -- your "feelz.

You have reading comprehension.

The post only questioned the legality of the operation.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What feelz? Go start another post. Hass nothing to do with E Jean Carroll.

Not sure what

You have reading comprehension.
means because i know you are not complimenting anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder if there were any extraordinary, unusual circumstance that led to Donald Trump's conviction in this case as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

No way Jose.....

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Dear Annee , I Promise You when Mr. Trump Wins this Judgement on Appeal and this Woman Receives not a Dime from Mr. Trump , I will be Here to Gloat Over All of your Posts on this Subject . It's the Least I can do for Justice sake........

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Dear Annee , I Promise You when Mr. Trump Wins this Judgement on Appeal and this Woman Receives not a Dime from Mr. Trump , I will be Here to Gloat Over All of your Posts on this Subject . It's the Least I can do for Justice sake........

I honestly don't care either way about this particular case.

I have stated many times -- I am anti-Trump because he's a narcissist moron that only cares what benefits him.

Hopefully, through legal means an accumulation of his shady dealings will render him ineffective in politics and all business dealings.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

" I have stated many times -- I am anti-Trump because he's a narcissist moron that only cares what benefits him."

Answer me this then Annee . Does Trump Care about America ? Does he Care about a Citizens Constitutional Rights ? As President did he Not keep this Country out of Foreign Wars ? Has he not Proven All those things in his first Term in Office ? You know , when you Proclaim you are " Anti-Trump what you Really mean is you are Anti-America . An America that Guarantees your Personal Freedoms by Bestowing upon you at Birth or as a Foreigner receiving Citizenship the Constitution and the Bill of Rights . Shame on You ! .......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You are not anti. You hate. There is a difference and many of you show it.

I have said many times, if he is guilty lock him up. He is no messiah. However, this entire case, like the other one in NY, are ludicrous.

Not liking someone is not grounds for a 83 million dollar verdict.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not liking someone is not grounds for a 83 million dollar verdict

In Liberal fantasyland it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You are not anti. You hate. There is a difference and many of you show it.

I have said many times, if he is guilty lock him up. He is no messiah. However, this entire case, like the other one in NY, are ludicrous.

Not liking someone is not grounds for a 83 million dollar verdict.

Again with your “feels”. You do that a lot.

Hate is an emotion YOU use over and over.

Remove the cult leader — dissipate the cult.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No feels. Facts. I even said lock his ass up if he is guilty.

There is no cult leader. However, there is someone who got more votes his second run and will get even more in 2024. He is someone who wants to save America not change it.

There was nothing wrong with America in 08 but they had to try to change it...right?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is no cult leader. However, there is someone who got more votes his second run and will get even more in 2024. He is someone who wants to save America not change it.

There was nothing wrong with America in 08 but they had to try to change it...right?

White supremacy, Christian, traditionalists are fading as society progresses.

Trump is losing at his own game. He’s nothing but a sheister getting his due.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I see you're spending yet another day giving Trump your emotional energy......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No emotions.

He’s a sheister getting his due.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

No emotions.

He’s a sheister getting his due.

Whatever you say Annee.

The proof doesn't reflect that however.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

White supremacy, Christian, traditionalists. They are the issue? You want us all to hop-step to the Progressive agenda which has actually....taken us back not forward.

Jealousy and hate are the Progressive motto. Since I do not have you should not either......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I honestly don't care either way about this particular case.

I have stated many times -- I am anti-Trump because he's a narcissist moron that only cares what benefits him.

Hopefully, through legal means an accumulation of his shady dealings will render him ineffective in politics and all business dealings.

Makes sense that you would like him out of politics. I feel the same about most politicians.
Yet then you go all the way wanting his livelihood gone as well.
There’s a giant difference between wishing someone to be out of politics and wanting someone’s complete livelihood to provide for himself and his family gone.
That’s where your hate shows.
Just letting you know in case it wasn’t obvious why people were addressing your hate.
You displayed it.
I think E Jean is a rotten person, who has proven such, yet I don't wish her livelihood ruined.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

No, no hate.

Again, he’s a sheister losing at his own game.

Done now. Moving on.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

White supremacy, Christian, traditionalists are fading as society progresses.

Trump is losing at his own game. He’s nothing but a sheister getting his due.

White supremacy is fading and it's not Trump that is trying to bring it back. Racism runs on all sides of the political spectrum and it's not greater for one political group over another. We all have a lot of work left to do to make sure racism continues to decrease.

edit on 20-2-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Trump has filed his appeal and posted his bond. He didn't use his own money for the bond, instead it's guaranteed by a subsidiary of the Chubb Group. The CEO of the Chubb Group is Evan Greenberg who Trump appointed to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations in 2018.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join