It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, day 1 of "Take Our Borders Back", going from Virginia to Florida. A Trump decked out RV and about maybe 40 regular cars and trucks. Quite reminiscent of the DC fiasco one.
YouTube

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well, day 1 of "Take Our Borders Back", going from Virginia to Florida. A Trump decked out RV and about maybe 40 regular cars and trucks. Quite reminiscent of the DC fiasco one.
YouTube

One guy was asking if they were on the right highway. Also they are using a walkie talkie app 'Zello' so they don't need CB radios. Now they are saying it's too expensive for trucks.
edit on q00000012131America/Chicago4444America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yea, the border isn't really very important to Americans. Most people are super concerned about making sure men can have babies. That's what's on the mind of voters. So bringing awareness to the border is totally a yesterday thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Now due to claims of "nefarious" people, the convoy will not actually go to any border. There were no nefarious people at the last one, nor any on the 6th. Likely the reality that having a convoy of people confronting the NG is not really a brilliant idea.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I mean, really, did they expect the nefarious groups to sit idly by?
edit on q00000030131America/Chicago1717America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Ah, yes, the ever present all seeing antifa. Around to just convince Patriots to video themselves committing crimes I'm sure. They have been very successful at it.
edit on 29-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ah, yes, the ever present all seeing antifa. Around to just convince Patriots to video themselves committing crimes I'm sure. They have been very successful at it.

I’m told Antifa is just an “idea, not an organization”. 🤣

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It says in the website PSA you shared that going to the literal physical border was never the plan, not even a little bit, and people are fabricating that route information. Hence the term nefarious, online agents carefully planting fake news to confuse viewers who would sign up. I can only assume they personally saw something on instagram or tiktok that raised a number of red flags and prompted them to assert this security measure.

edit on 29-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Wow.
Just wow.
No Nefarious people at the last one, or the 6th? AS in the "insurrection" that wasn't?

As to the OP, well, the sheet I read, said they were calling for everyone, not just truckers to show up. So, yep, infiltrators will as well, to cause trouble, like always. Maybe they will be paying people too? You know, like we've seen in other videos. Curtesy of Soros, I believe?

At least someone is standing up for our country.
What is left anyway.

edit on 29-1-2024 by chiefsmom because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Weird because the rally poster includes Eagle Pass. Texas congressman Keith Self tweeted they would be going to Eagle Pass, Yuma and San Ysidro.

He also tweeted today they would be at Eagle Pass on Saturday.

Funny little tidbit, he posted the security rules for the convoy that include " Heavy LEO presence" within the convoy itself, both "undercover units and undercover LEO". Wonder how that's going to go over.

Keith Self

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

When you're right, you're frackin right. By which I mean, everything you said above is true and I don't know how to reconcile your observations with the claims of convoy reps who issued that PSA.

edit on 29-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sights like this put a big smile on the face of Joe Biden and his administration!

San Diego gate is OPEN for law breakers: gettr.com...

Most Anti-American Administration EVER.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

How does one view Gettr videos without logging in?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So far they raised USD$143,000 plus so if the truckers say they can't afford to join, give 'em the means to do so. Maybe the truckers will join in later (?)

Per the fundraising page, the money raised is needed for "Gas for lead busses and trucks, city permits, media-technology support, rally location expenses, communication equipment, staging at rally sites, lighting, supplies etc."

The page says that the funds will be received by an entity named "MISSION WTP HAGGAI 28," which appears to refer to a Bible proverb.

Organizers did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for clarification on the ongoing use of the funds.

Source: Business Insider
A convoy calling themselves 'God's army' en route to the Texas border to stop migrants has raised $138,000 in donations
Mia Jankowicz
Tue, January 30, 2024 at 12:05 PM AST·2 min read
(via duckduckgo)

edit on q00000046131America/Chicago3535America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000047131America/Chicago1717America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Mayorkas is scheduled for a full House vote on his Impeachment next week....YES or NO.

The House Homeland Security Committee approved his impeachment this evening.

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The trucker's protest in Canada was relatively peaceful. However even then, I worried about troublemaking trolls infiltrating the peaceful demonstration, and that would put a different slant on the worthy cause. ‘And a few did.’
We do not carry guns in Canada, but having said that, I have the same worry about this peaceful demonstration along the US-Mexico border. “Trouble making trolls”
I have no clear idea how to solve this illegal immigration problem short of, ‘You’ll Like This Part’ all the North American countries joining and being one identity. ‘One country.’
reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: canadiandw

The convoy has strict safety and conduct guidelines, it's all on the website, very kosher. Allegedly there's LEO personnel in attendance so they will be quick to identify rabble rousers.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: canadiandw

The convoy has strict safety and conduct guidelines, it's all on the website, very kosher. Allegedly there's LEO personnel in attendance so they will be quick to identify rabble rousers.

I've heard that before...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good luck to God's Army with their peaceful protest.

Far right convoy calling for civil war - NBC finds.

Social media postings in response to the events, which were reviewed by NBC News, include calls for civil war and violence, and the events have been advertised on white nationalist and gun forums.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Scot Saks had this to say, in the same article:

Saks, who is from California, said that the group was not looking for confrontations with the government or migrants and that anyone suggesting otherwise on their Telegram channels was not listening to what he said was a clear message coming from the top.

“I think they’re idiots,” Saks said of people posting calls for violence. “They’re stupid. They’re stupid Americans, they’re stupid people. I mean, it’s clear if you go to our website with the messages, these are peaceful assemblies.”

From other media source:

Scot Saks, one of the leaders of the group, acknowledged the uncertainty surrounding the event's size and reiterated that their intention is not to seek confrontations with the government or migrants. However, it appears that some participants may have a different agenda, as their social media posts advocate for violence and even mention bringing weapons.

These developments come at a time of heightened tension regarding border policies. Last week, the Supreme Court granted Border Patrol agents authorization to remove razor wire installed on the border by the state of Texas. Meanwhile, the White House and Senate are negotiating bipartisan legislation to implement stricter immigration and asylum laws. President Joe Biden has also hinted at the possibility of closing the border if overwhelmed.

The first convoy, which departed from Virginia on Monday, faced initial challenges, with reports describing it as a "complete mess." Potential supporters of the event remain skeptical, expressing suspicions of a government setup, echoing sentiments from previous conservative events following the January 6 Capitol attack.

timnews.com.br... 83739

edit on 2-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join