It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Democrats had enough power for all of 2021 and 2022. Why didn't they pass any legislation then? THINK 😀

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I know a number of truckers are willing to be vigilantes. In the state I live in I have seen a good number of 18 wheelers on the Interstate with Max Max accessories mounted to their vehicles. Well not so extreme as in the movies but these trucks have cutting heads mounted to the wheel mounting bolts. They also have metal ramming guards mounted to the front of their trucks just like you see on police cars. These types of truckers are ready for action.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace
I know a number of truckers are willing to be vigilantes. In the state I live in I have seen a good number of 18 wheelers on the Interstate with Max Max accessories mounted to their vehicles. Well not so extreme as in the movies but these trucks have cutting heads mounted to the wheel mounting bolts. They also have metal ramming guards mounted to the front of their trucks just like you see on police cars. These types of truckers are ready for action.

I certainly hope there is a peaceful conclusion, with both sides satisfied. The amount of pent-up anger in this country at specific types of Democrats, is stunning.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How many examples do you want? On one of his recent programs Kirk attacked television host and analyst Joy Reid, Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee and former First Lady Michelle Obama, saying these four accomplished Black women needed affirmative action because they “do not have the brain processing power to otherwise be taken really seriously.”Kirk said the four women of color had to “steal a white person’s slot to go be taken somewhat seriously.”

Not like he’s wrong, is he? Reid’s a divisive race baiting joke of a so called “journalist”, Ketanji Jackson can’t even define what a woman is, she’s just another useful idiot for the liberal left, Sheila Jackson is 100% another divisive and racist lying idiot, also not the sharpest tool in the shed, have you heard her in hearings? Obama I don’t have much of a opinion on her or know what she’s accomplished if anything? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. I don’t see the problem of him calling them out for who they are.

If I see a Black pilot, I'm gonna be like 'boy, I hope he is qualified,'" the activist and host of the The Charlie Kirk Show said.

I’d say that (like always) was taken out of context by the left wing media. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain what his concerns are. I don’t want to fly on a airline that’s hiring diversity pilots over qualifications either, do you? I know exactly what Kirk and Rob are both talking about as do most people that can read between the lines of your propaganda sources.

So yes why don’t you put up something besides snippets of propaganda if you can please, I’m honestly curious and would like to hear what he’s saying in all of its context, not some slice of carefully edited left wing propoganda. I’ve never heard him say anything racist but that’s what the left does is call everyone a racist regardless if they are or not. It’s their MO.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace

They’re called deer or cattle guards and not to worry, they won’t hurt you unless you bolt out onto the highway. 👍

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
The Convoy Protest will undoubtedly be infiltrated by covert operations saboteurs and agents provocateurs ⚠️

That’s not even needed.
I suspect this is just a post pre-event, so you can blame any issues on the creeps that actually do show up.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Democrats had enough power for all of 2021 and 2022. Why didn't they pass any legislation then? THINK 😀

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Because that is a bs bill giving away the farm to that criminal bastard.

...a deal allegedly permitting 5,000 illegal immigrants per day to enter and work in the United States. This figure translates to approximately 155,000 illegal immigrants each month, amounting to an annual total of 1.8 million.

That's a bill that just legalizes doing the same thing they are already doing now. It's a garbage bill.

The Oklahoma GOP is sanctioning Senator James Lankford for supporting that garbage.
Gateway Pundit

Oklahoma GOP Passes Resolution to Condemn and Censure Sen. James Lankford for Outrageous Border Deal

edit on 28-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Is there maybe a crowd fund happening like they did in Canada? (before bank accounts were frozen). I don't know about you but countries like Germany, France, Poland and others have their farmers out taming their government with loads of issues there. True patriots will fight at whatever cost to keep their country great.

But farmers are not truckers. We work for ourselves and can no longer do so because of all the laws, regulations and pressures. Our protests in Germany have different reasons than yours in the USA. Most farmers here are self-employed and even if truckers in the USA often are, this comparison is still not correct. Nobody supports us with money, and there is no union - except in the very large companies. Nobody replaces the wages. Farmers here can do this at the moment because we are in hibernation and cannot drive in the fields at the moment.

On a farm in winter you repair your machines and prepare for the first tillage. With a few exceptions, you won't see a tractor in the field at this time of year.

You can't just compare farmers and truckers just because they both drive big machines and are fed up.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

... and you won't hear a word about it on CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How did they come up with the 700,000 trucks figure?

Theres only 1000 members in the group and even the Mail state they'll struggle to get 1000 attendees.

I predict ~500 attendees who get drunk and go home without having changed a thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The Convoy Protest will undoubtedly be infiltrated by covert operations saboteurs and agents provocateurs ⚠️

Absolutely! This is another setup like J6. Once again people will be made to look like home grown terrorists.
J6 was a warning to not assemble against this current administration.

Those who are going, or are already there, please stay peaceful. They need a boogeyman to scare people to once again vote for a potato.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just watch.

Truck convoys and BS politicians will circumvent what truly needs to happen regarding the border.

Biden is trying to blackmail Congress, like he did regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, by telling them he would shut the border down immediately if Congress passes a bill to FUND ISRAEL AND UKRAINE. www.zerohedge.com...
You gotta be @#$% kidding me.

AMERICA.....

If you let these scumbags take away our time to shine by cutting a deal that essentially codifies 150,000 entries per month, if not more, then you need to finally give in and STFU.

THIS FIXES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND IN THE END, THE AGENDA PRESSES ON!!!!
edit on 28-1-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
My opinion is that the feds have absolute control over the border as defined by law.

That is absurd. Upon what Constitutional provision do you base such an opinion?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Absolutely! This is another setup like J6. Once again people will be made to look like home grown terrorists.
J6 was a warning to not assemble against this current administration.

Those who are going, or are already there, please stay peaceful. They need a boogeyman to scare people to once again vote for a potato.

Except this time patriots will be looking for antagonist influencers in the crowd and exposing them, loudly and peacefully. They generally have the same fashion sense so it shouldn't be too hard to spot them.

edit on 28-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Seven hundred thousand? Don't make me laugh. There are just short of 3 million trucks registered in the US, and they're going to get almost three quarters of a million to the border? Please. They couldn't even a fraction of that to go on strike to improve wages and living conditions for truckers. You can't even get two truck drivers to agree what time the sun comes up, let alone lose the money that you're talking about them losing pulling off something like this.

When I read trucks I was thinking like F-150s... That would make sense...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
nice statement, but why did you not actually post any details of this so called all time greatest border reform ever? Where have the bullet points been posted? Where on House or Senate can I find these comprehensive historic reforms/negotiations and decide for myself the sincerity of this glorious press statement? or perhaps any .gov address with any memorandum or document that could add substance to these declarations made so very bigly.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

... and you won't hear a word about it on CNN or MSNBC.

As with the trucker protests in Canada, “the revolution will not be televised”

Accurately, anyway.

This is drone footage from Milk River, Alberta, just north of Coutts at the RCMP blockade.

It was reported that in that day 400 people were present at this location.

rumble.com...

Trucks, farmers, ranchers, and regular folks.

The mix of attendees can be observed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the border issue escalates count of people from all walks of life showing up.

There were at least 2000 people at their “400 person protest” on that day.
edit on 28-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

That’s not even needed.
I suspect this is just a post pre-event, so you can blame any issues on the creeps that actually do show up.

Yeah especially if they're saboteurs and agents provocateurs with perfect coincidental timing. 😀

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join