It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOPSR - Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review a Whistleblower’s Hurdle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We often wonder….who are the Gatekeepers of the UFO/Aliens information.

We sometimes hear Grusch mention DOPSR …but what exactly is that?…you might ask…

Source: Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review

Here is DOPSR’s Mission Statement….

Manages the Department of Defense security review program, reviewing written materials both for public and controlled release. This includes official government and defense industry work products, as well as materials submitted by cleared or formerly cleared individuals pursuant to their voluntary non-disclosure agreement obligations. DOPSR also coordinates official work products with Defense enterprise stakeholders to ensure that information being released is both accurate and represents the Department’s official position.

DOPSR derives its authority from DoD Instruction 5230.09 Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release and DoD Instruction 5230.29 Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release.

The types of materials DOPSR reviews include:

* Manuscripts, Articles,Theses
* Conference Papers, Briefings, Brochures
* International Traffic in Arms Regulations technical data
* Reprogramming Actions, Reports to Congress
* Questions/Inserts for the Record, Advanced Policy Questions
* Congressional Hearing Statements
* Selected Acquisition Reports
* Defense exhibits included in the President’s Budget Request

Here’s Submission Guidelines and Required Forms….

Please note: Due to an increased number of submissions, book-length manuscript reviews are currently taking several months. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please ensure adequate time for a prepublication security and policy review prior to committing to any publishing deadlines or sending the manuscript to a person or organization for endorsement.

Please note that this office can only accept submissions via email, paper copy, or on CD/DVD. Flash, thumb, and jump drives are not accepted and documents submitted on these devices will not be processed.

Please note that email submissions have an attachment limit of 25 MB. If your electronic submission exceeds 25 MB, please submit your documents in paper copy or on CD/DVD.

Requestors from within DoD must submit using a completed DD1910 signed by someone in the author's leadership chain. DOPSR is unable to accept DD1910s signed by the author. Anyone in the author's leadership chain authorized to sign general correspondence can sign the DD1910. Former DoD members or DoD members writing outside their DoD duties, may submit using a cover letter or email message that includes the author's contact information and the publication plan, if any, for the document. Documents for Congress must be submitted using the DD1587 or DD1790. Private sector corporations must submit items for review via cover letter.

The origins of DOPSR began in 1949…..

Perhaps the powers that be at DOPSR are the first line of defense….against authorizing certain UFO/Aliens information to become public at the request of a Whistleblower. It is at their mercy…. of what a Whistleblower is allowed to tell you and I…..even if the Whistleblower maintains they have “evidence” “proof”.

Perhaps Elizondo has had to go through DOPSR as well. He had once mentioned, last year I believe, that he was working on a book. Well as you can read……a publication like that will take months to review and then corrections, and possibly a rewrite depending if DOPSR doesn’t authorize aspects within the book. Perhaps his book will drop sometime before the end of 2024.

Recently Corbell mentioned Grusch is struggling with DOPSR now……I assume it’s about the Op-Ed he suppose to be working on. Perhaps his Op-Ed will drop very soon.

Are the higher up’s at DOPSR ….those in the know about UFO/Aliens information …to be considered Gatekeepers of the information?

Wouldn’t they have to know UFO/Alien information is true, in order for them to deny authorizing the release of information?

👽
edit on 25-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wouldn’t they have to know UFO/Alien information is true, in order for them to deny authorizing the release of information?

Maybe. Or they have a liaison with other agencies they consult...

Good to be back, and glad to see you back...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

🍻
👽

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So it's like an editorial defense department within the pentagon
for publications

They decide what the public knows about all subjects within the military?

Maybe all whistle blower information that passed their review, could also be propagated for adversarial purposes

And as we are now in a cold era with multiple wars and high tensions between the west and we know countries

Than it's better to put out news like " we partially acknowledge to be on that tech for quite awhile so adversaries don't f.. with us or we show something straight out of Pandoras box 📦

But that's just speculation ...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It’s looking like DOPSR is where Full Transparency, where Full Disclosure…. STOPS ✋🏼

…..imo

👽☕️🍩

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well we have Elizondo's experience to go on.

Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s now-defunct Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, lodged a complaint with the defense department’s inspector general claiming malicious activities, professional misconduct and other offenses at the agency, according to Politico.

He said one senior-level official went so far as to threaten to tell people he was crazy, potentially jeopardizing his security clearance. “I responded … by telling him that he can take any action he thinks is prudently necessary, but that I was not mentally impaired, nor have I ever violated my security oath,” Elizondo wrote, adding he feared retribution by the official.

The inspector general’s office did not give Politico details on the status of Elizondo’s complaint, though his legal team said he would be meeting with IG investigators in June.

In the complaint, Elizondo also accused the defense department’s press arm of trying to discredit him through misleading comments.

www.theguardian.com...

So far what is similar with Grusch is the attempt to discredit and elicit fear of retribution. So just that behaviour alone from DoD makes this whole disclosure/whistleblower thing suspect to me.

Inspector General's office meeting with IG investigators OPINION from Inside the Black Vault - in a nutshell; we all need to look at evidence (this is what I've been saying all all along):

At mark 2:51:17 are the closing remarks for those who don't need the deep dive experience.

So I did a quick non-deep dive into the status of Elizondo's complaint with DOPSR and it appears nothing has been done so far, which could be because of government's red tape paperwork and also lawyers are involved, so that says it all for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The you for sharing Ophiuchus! I have been curious about DOPSR ever since Grusch first mentioned them.

I don't have enough time to put together a thread on it anytime soon and I am so sorry that this is off your topic O. I was reminded this morning that Logan Paul (allegedly) has clear footage of a UAP from a gentleman by the name Chuck Clark. He allegedly got Chuck's contact from James Fox and drove out to the Chuck's house with $100k to try to buy the footage from him. Chuck refused to sell it. Logan asked to see it at least, and as he was showing Logan the footage, Logan had a secret button camera on his shirt that recorded the footage twice from slightly different angles. They mentioned the original footage was from the 80's-90's I believe. I would love to see a thread with all of the information, sources, ect. Maybe say authored by.... Ophiuchus or Pianopraz..

The footage is described as two guys driving down a road and one of them notices something just above the vehicle and one off the guys ends up getting out and the disc shaped UAP was close enough to hit with a rock (height of a telephone pole).

It's odd because the reason he stole the footage was because Chuck was gatekeeping it from the public and now that is exactly what Logan is doing...
edit on 26America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12400000002200 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008

Here…watch this all the way through….judge for yourself.

Not worth a thread imo.

Source by Vetted Nov 2023: Logan Paul UFO Video Is FAKE AND I CAN PROVE IT

👽
edit on 26-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Former Pentagon UFO Investigator Is Pissed Because Congress Believes In Conspiracy Theories

link

So why did he stop hunting for UFOs on behalf of the American government? In short: Because congressional leaders believe in conspiracy theories with absolutely no substantial proof. “Our efforts were ultimately overwhelmed by sensational but unsupported claims that ignored contradictory evidence yet captured the attention of policy makers and the public, driving legislative battles and dominating the public narrative,” Kirkpatrick said in Scientific American.

The state of the search

I am sure this has been covered, but another backlash against all the hoopla from Congress conspiracy theorists.

This Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick...how dare he not go along with all the UFO obsession going on, so he quit.

Now he'll go get a job inside the defense company that is hiding UFOs, and make some real money.

DOPSR, AARO Congress, a small scall little internecine war going on...
By design?
edit on 26-1-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It makes me wonder if they are using the conspiracy theories as a means to create confusion, doubt etc. to deflect and cover up the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It makes me wonder if they are using the conspiracy theories as a means to create confusion, doubt etc. to deflect and cover up the truth.

It’s like this...

They bring the subject to great attention, as per the NYT 2017 article, TTSA/Nimitz UFOs bust-out.
Then the natural or unnatural acts of UFO obsession and absurdity take over and all that build-up comes to naught of legit disclosure and folks become jaded, confused, weary and UFOlogy takes a nosedive.

Mission accomplished!

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

originally posted by: quintessentone

It’s like this...

They bring the subject to great attention, as per the NYT 2017 article, TTSA/Nimitz UFOs bust-out.
Then the natural or unnatural acts of UFO obsession and absurdity take over and all that build-up comes to naught of legit disclosure and folks become jaded, confused, weary and UFOlogy takes a nosedive.

Mission accomplished!

It also seems like this...

A UFO whistleblower or experiencer comes forward is then automatically stigmatized and their life circumstances change and not for the better. When these people try to get their story out via media and/or publications so as to make a few bucks, they are automatically discredited by the UFO community too.

It's a mess.

new topics

top topics

join