It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STARFISH PRIME A NUCLEAR TEST DETONATION IN OUTER SPACE a Pandora’s Box Scenario

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stu119

Alien are not linked to nuclear fission, but nuclear fission is linked to their reality.

Imagine ants evolving to use tools. at some point you would want to keep a closer watch on them too.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Opening portals with horrific consequences…..

I’m reminded of the movie Mist by Stephen King…..which was a so so movie imo.

The next day, following the suicides of two soldiers from the local military base, a third soldier, Jessup, reveals that a government project to discover other dimensions was underway at the base and that scientists accidentally opened a doorway into the creatures' habitat. Angered and vengeful, Carmody's followers beat, stab, then offer Jessup as a sacrifice and expel him from the supermarket. Outside, he is quickly devoured by a giant praying mantis–like creature.

While the origin of The Mist in the original novella is never explained in great detail, the movie features a soldier explaining how the Arrowhead Project experimented with opening portals to other worlds. Frank Darabont wrote, but did not film, an opening scene in a draft dated August 5, 2005, in which the thunderstorm causes a malfunction at the Arrowhead Project's lab that allows the portal to another dimension to stay open too long.

Just reminiscing…

Perhaps the movie foreshadowed something like that already happened in our reality…..not in the sense of cryptids …but of dimensional UFOs and or Aliens.

🤔

👽
edit on 26-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: stu119

Alien are not linked to nuclear fission, but nuclear fission is linked to their reality.

Imagine ants evolving to use tools. at some point you would want to keep a closer watch on them too.

I don't share your thoughts/experience with aliens as them viewing us as a lowly species such as ants to humans. My experience with grays left me with the knowing that they care about us and why wouldn't they be concerned when we are destroying our planet and invent weapons of mass destruction to destroy most if not all mankind and all life on this planet?

Having said that, I have no knowledge of any other alien species but I got the good ones, so to me there is hope out there for us.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The mere concept of one species being lower than another might be unfamiliar to them... As to cognitive abilities the diffrence between ant and human might be smaller than that between human and alien...
Myabe they care more about every other lifeform on this planet than about us? Yet as we pose the thread and they aren't genocidal there is only one way to mitigate the potential disaster which is compassion and understanding, hence their approach...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The mere concept of one species being lower than another might be unfamiliar to them... As to cognitive abilities the diffrence between ant and human might be smaller than that between human and alien...

In a sense…..what if alien species can communicate easier with other earth creatures, insects, etc. …….why would aliens have to communicate solely with humans?

It’s conceivable, I suppose, that advanced aliens evolved from lower forms.

It’s often mentioned that some aliens looked insect like…..like praying mantises. Could it be that the praying mantises insects here on earth are basically the forefathers of what the praying mantis looking aliens evolved from?

Same for reptilian aliens…communicating with reptiles from earth.

👽
edit on 26-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

In a sense…..what if alien species can communicate easier with other earth creatures, insects, etc. …….why would aliens have to communicate solely with humans?

It’s conceivable, I suppose, that advanced aliens evolved from lower forms.

It’s often mentioned that some aliens looked insect like…..like praying mantises. Could it be that the praying mantises insects here on earth are basically the forefathers of what the praying mantis looking aliens evolved from?

Same for reptilian aliens…communicating with reptiles from earth.

👽

And yet here's a fellow who claims all life on Earth comes from one common ancestor.

Common Ancestry: We Come From One
My first print article has been published by Significance, the statistics popularization magazine of the Royal Statistical Society and the American Statistical Association. Titled We come from one I tackle a statistical analysis that conclusively point towards a common origin of life on Earth rather than multiple ancestors.

www.nature.com...#:~:text=All%20animals%20(including%20humans)%2C,never%20been%20properl y%20tested%20before.

academic.oup.com...
edit on q00000011131America/Chicago1919America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not everyone is convinced by Theobald's work. In a letter published in Nature in December 2010, six months after the Theobald paper, Takahiro Yonezawa, of Fundan University, China, and Masami Hasegawa, of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Japan, argued that Theobald's test was not enough to reject the multiple-ancestry hypotheses. They pointed out that confounding factors such as convergent evolution due to selection, though mentioned by Theobald, were not taken sufficiently into account. Theobald's work will probably lead to many future studies on common ancestry which may address possible shortcomings in his methodology.

It remains subjective to me…

👽

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Not everyone is convinced by Theobald's work. In a letter published in Nature in December 2010, six months after the Theobald paper, Takahiro Yonezawa, of Fundan University, China, and Masami Hasegawa, of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Japan, argued that Theobald's test was not enough to reject the multiple-ancestry hypotheses. They pointed out that confounding factors such as convergent evolution due to selection, though mentioned by Theobald, were not taken sufficiently into account. Theobald's work will probably lead to many future studies on common ancestry which may address possible shortcomings in his methodology.

It remains subjective to me…

👽

I'm thinking of primordial goop being the catalyst for a common ancestor, but you are right subjectivity is in everything. And another thought, if plants have their own special common ancestor as does animals/humans then within that primordial goop there obviously were at least two completely different lifeforms.
edit on q00000030131America/Chicago0707America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I think the necessity to communicate with us is that we pose the thread and not all the other species. Nothing really says that they don't communicate with other species too.

Maybe aliens were like, "has anyone managed to establish contact with those naked apes nuking the planet?"
and the aninals were all like "nope, theyr really dense with their soundbased language"...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I think the necessity to communicate with us is that we pose the thread and not all the other species. Nothing really says that they don't communicate with other species too.

Maybe aliens were like, "has anyone managed to establish contact with those naked apes nuking the planet?"
and the aninals were all like "nope, theyr really dense with their soundbased language"...

More like, nope we still can't past their telepathic silent screams to establish a rapport.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It could as well be chemical, and we wouldn't know better than to dupe it telepathy...

What if their telepathy evolved from a chemical language, and they'd try to telepathically communicate?

we wouldn't know what to do with either...

I think It's possible to have communication between two diffrent types of languages, but not without intense study and honest empathy...

Not something humans are especially good at, so I have low hopes we as a species will ever get to communicate in diffrent language types.

That's not to say it can't happen with individuals, as there is nothing that can restrict one from listening.

At first I think it would be a one way communication, as we terribly suck at empathy. If you want to communicate you kind of have to feel what the other is trying to say, while also understanding how, what you say, makes somone feel.

And that is assuming an improbable amount of common ground already...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It could as well be chemical, and we wouldn't know better than to dupe it telepathy...

What if their telepathy evolved from a chemical language, and they'd try to telepathically communicate?

we wouldn't know what to do with either...

I think It's possible to have communication between two diffrent types of languages, but not without intense study and honest empathy...

Not something humans are especially good at, so I have low hopes we as a species will ever get to communicate in diffrent language types.

That's not to say it can't happen with individuals, as there is nothing that can restrict one from listening.

At first I think it would be a one way communication, as we terribly suck at empathy. If you want to communicate you kind of have to feel what the other is trying to say, while also understanding how, what you say, makes somone feel.

And that is assuming an improbable amount of common ground already...

Basically they need to stop whatever they are doing which freezes us physically in place before any mutually accepted communication can take place. This is what they did to me on our initial meeting and it didn't go well, but that was long ago, maybe they have learned more about how to approach us without causing that sort of trauma. Subsequent meetings weren't such a shock and I got the gist of the grand plan through them showing me different things (like fetal incubators - easy enough to understand what that is all about), without telepathic thoughts put into my head - sometimes.
edit on q00000047131America/Chicago2121America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

With that much common ground I'd wager a guess and say they are time traveling humans...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

With that much common ground I'd wager a guess and say they are time traveling humans...

How would anybody begin to figure out how to prove that theory?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Well as of now it seems to be a subjective experience and as long it doesn't come into objective reality there really is no way to prove anything any way for anyone. Which still doesn't negate the subjective reality.

I guess genetic material could go along way to determine if they were our descendants.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well as of now it seems to be a subjective experience and as long it doesn't come into objective reality there really is no way to prove anything any way for anyone. Which still doesn't negate the subjective reality.

I guess genetic material could go along way to determine if they were our descendants.

Well rumour has it that they do have alien bodies hence their genetic material, so can we assume from that that we are indeed related? Or are all lifeforms related to a common ancestor born of stardust?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
just be for they detornate the first nuc.
They found a possibility that it could
blow up the earths atmosphere.
so what if you could find a way for the chain
reaction to work with ALL mater?

Then with just ONE small bomb you could blow up a planet.
I bet if we find out how to do this.
the aliens will End mankind.

edit on 27-1-2024 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
just be for they detornate the first nuc.
They found a possibility that it could
blow up the earths atmosphere.
so what if you could find a way for the chain
reaction to work with ALL mater?

Then with just ONE small bomb you could blow up a planet.
I bet if we find out how to do this.
the aliens will End mankind.

Losing the earths atmosphere is not far fetched…..it would take UFOs to guide meteor’s to impact the earth……

Source: Atmospher ic Escape

Impact erosion

The impact of a large meteoroid can lead to the loss of atmosphere. If a collision is sufficiently energetic, it is possible for ejecta, including atmospheric molecules, to reach escape velocity. In order to have a significant effect on atmospheric escape, the radius of the impacting body must be larger than the scale height.

The projectile can impart momentum, and thereby facilitate escape of the atmosphere, in three main ways: (a) the meteoroid heats and accelerates the gas it encounters as it travels through the atmosphere, (b) solid ejecta from the impact crater heat atmospheric particles through drag as they are ejected, and (c) the impact creates vapor which expands away from the surface. In the first case, the heated gas can escape in a manner similar to hydrodynamic escape, albeit on a more localized scale.

Most of the escape from impact erosion occurs due to the third case. The maximum atmosphere that can be ejected is above a plane tangent to the impact site.

👽
edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Doomsday Clock stays at 90 seconds to midnight for second straight year…

Uploaded recently

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join