It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is what Hamas considers 'freedom fighting' ...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Palestinian teen ‘raped in Israeli custody’ - Ex-US official

Palestinian woman recounts sexual abuse by Israeli soldiers

Palestine Remix - Shin Bet Rape Threats

Israeli violations against Palestinian girls, women in Gaza

Are these testimonies valid?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
On the Palestinian side we also have these types of events, even recorded on video.

Look at us! Look what we found. It’s a bra, a woman’s bra, a Palestinian woman’s bra left in a home she was forced to flee. And now it’s ours, and we’re going to play with it because we can, and we’re going to take it on the street and pose with it and show the world who we are, frat boys pumped for genocide.Violating intimacies

Quite the little terrorist sympathizer you are. Boo hoo they showed a woman’s bra how terrifying. Meanwhile, Hamas actually cuts the breast off and plays with it then throws it in the street for the dogs while still continuing to rape her.

She said she then watched another woman “shredded into pieces.” While one terrorist raped her, she said, another pulled out a box cutter and sliced off her breast. “One continues to rape her, and the other throws her breast to someone else, and they play with it, throw it, and it falls on the road,” Sapir said. She said the men sliced her face, and then the woman fell out of view. Around the same time, she said, she saw three other women raped and terrorists carrying the severed heads of three more women.

The Times viewed photographs of one woman’s corpse that emergency responders discovered in the rubble of a besieged kibbutz with dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin.

The Times also viewed a video, provided by the Israeli military, showing two dead Israeli soldiers at a base near Gaza who appeared to have been shot directly in their vaginas.

Anyone that defends this # isn’t any better than Hamas in my book. I can say Gaza should be damn glad I’m not king for a day because I would’ve turned Gaza into glass after the scumbags did this to my people. The Palestinians are harboring terrorist, they elected them and they can now pay the ultimate price for their actions. Palestinians have been dragging their terrorist around to every country they’ve been allowed in, just ask Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Denmark, Lebanon, Lybia and Israel. It’s past time they had a wake-up call. They’re barbaric scum of the earth and always have been. I have ZERO sympathy for them, none

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Keep supporting rape used as a weapon of terror, bigot.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Brought up before ....

The doctors treating the released hostages said "there's not a single person that came back that didn't have a significant physical injury or a medical problem."

CBS - Doctor Who Treated Freed Hamas Hostages Describes Physical, Sexual, and Psychological Abuse

He also believes that television pictures of the freed hostages that suggested they had not been physically abused were misleading. "I think it was very deceptive," said Pessach. "There's not a single person that came back that didn't have a significant physical injury or a medical problem. On top of that, some of them were getting medication, to look better than they actually were."

There were also stories of hostages being branded (a common practice inflicted on Jews and other prisoners of Nazi concentration camps during the Holocaust), and of being sexually abused. "Yes, we did see signs of branding," Pessach said. "We definitely saw signs of being handcuffed. We did hear and see evidence of sexual abuse in a significant part of the people we have treated. We also heard evidence – and that was one of the hardest parts – of abuse against those that [are still there], both physical and sexual."

Pessach also said hostages were subjected to psychological torture (as in being told that Israel no longer exists). "What really struck me is how prepared the Hamas terrorists were with their psychological torment," he said. "It was structured and preplanned. They're constantly saying, 'Nobody cares about you. You are here alone. You hear the bombs falling? They don't care about you. We're here to protect you.' And this really played with their minds

edit on 3/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Brought up before ....

The doctors treating the released hostages said "there's not a single person that came back that didn't have a significant physical injury or a medical problem."

CBS - Doctor Who Treated Freed Hamas Hostages Describes Physical, Sexual, and Psychological Abuse

He also believes that television pictures of the freed hostages that suggested they had not been physically abused were misleading. "I think it was very deceptive," said Pessach. "There's not a single person that came back that didn't have a significant physical injury or a medical problem. On top of that, some of them were getting medication, to look better than they actually were."

There were also stories of hostages being branded (a common practice inflicted on Jews and other prisoners of Nazi concentration camps during the Holocaust), and of being sexually abused. "Yes, we did see signs of branding," Pessach said. "We definitely saw signs of being handcuffed. We did hear and see evidence of sexual abuse in a significant part of the people we have treated. We also heard evidence – and that was one of the hardest parts – of abuse against those that [are still there], both physical and sexual."

Pessach also said hostages were subjected to psychological torture (as in being told that Israel no longer exists). "What really struck me is how prepared the Hamas terrorists were with their psychological torment," he said. "It was structured and preplanned. They're constantly saying, 'Nobody cares about you. You are here alone. You hear the bombs falling? They don't care about you. We're here to protect you.' And this really played with their minds

But there's "no forensic evidence."

There's no forensic evidence in a lot of rape cases. Unless the victim immediately goes to a hospital to have a rape kit done, I guess according to our esteemed colleague here, it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
There's no forensic evidence in a lot of rape cases. Unless the victim immediately goes to a hospital to have a rape kit done, I guess according to our esteemed colleague here, it didn't happen.

Yeah ... I can see those 240 Israeli hostages ... both men and women ... getting routinely raped .... and they all say to the raping terrorists "excuse me a moment while I find a sterile glass test tube with a rubber stopper so that I can take a semen sample from you for future proof that you have been continuously raping and abusing me." And the rapists pausing what they are doing so that the victims can take semen samples.

Abject stupidity.

The doctors found physical evidence of the rapes in both the men and women.
Probably tissue damage of vaginas and anus.
The other sexual abuse doesn't leave physical evidence, so there wouldn't be any.

(post by HopeForTheFuture removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah ... I can see those 240 Israeli hostages ... both men and women ...

Can you see the Israeli hostages killed by friendly fire? Or don't you see them either?

Final moments of Israeli captives fatally shot by Israeli forces

IDF Shot At Israelis At Nova Music Fest? Shocking Report Blows Lid Off Israel's Claims

Abject stupidity.

The doctors found physical evidence of the rapes in both the men and women.

Only on one side? Are you worried about rape or only the one carried out on one side?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
Can you see the Israeli hostages killed by friendly fire? Or don't you see them either?

Deflecting from the topic with DEBUNKED antisemitic garbage.
Debunked many times here already.

Back to the actual topic -

edit on 3/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Deflecting from the topic with DEBUNKED antisemitic garbage.
Debunked many times here already. 

Who, how, when, where? Or do we just have to believe the word of a propaganda fan?

Back to the actual topic -

I also provided testimonies, the UN and human rights also find the violations carried out by Israelis credible.

Are these testimonies valid? Or do only violations on one side matter? There are testimonies on both sides, that is undeniable.

Do you care about the fact of rape? (that there are testimonies on both sides) or is it a simple weapon that you use?

Only on one side? Are you worried about rape or only the one carried out on one side?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oct 7 Terrorist Admits to Investigators - The Devil Took Me Over, I raped

A terrorist with Palestinian Islamic Jihad has described exactly how he raped a 'terrified' Israeli woman on October 7, claiming that 'the devil took over me.'

The detained terrorist, who identifies himself as 28-year-old Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem, said he broke into a house in an unnamed kibbutz in Israel and found a lone, terrified woman, according to a video shared with MailOnline.

'At first when I entered there was no one, then I entered a room and someone was there and was scared of me,' he said in an interrogation room while sitting in front of an Israeli flag.

'She told me to help her, I took her and threw her on the couch.'

He then described in sickening detail how he sexually assaulted the woman.

'The devil took over me, I laid her down started undressing her and did what I did.'

But the interrogator, from Unit 504 of the IDF's intelligence arm, pressed him, and the terrorist says he 'slept with her'.

The interrogator angrily says: 'You did not sleep with her, sleep is to sleep. So what did you do?'

The dead-eyed terrorist then admits: 'I raped her.'

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
HopeForTheFuture
There is no redemption for them. They
are here on ats
like a bully-gang of kkk.
Erroneously wasting their time, thinking
we will convert to their ills.
Instead of backing South-Africa's independence, and
Standing Up for Equality, Human Rights, Anti-Racism,
they have the netanyahu fascism bug
stuck and infesting in their ear.
That kind of propaganda IS about self serving $$,
instead of what is
Ethically and Moral Right, and
Justice For The Greater Good.
they avoid facing the truth by immature
name calling and being gang bullies.
they also avoid the basic FACT that
should be exposed,
that
Abraham (who moved to the HolyLand) had SEX
with his slaves who are Original Ancestors of
the Holy-Land.
israel will be sanctioned at the rate
that their going,
by ignoring UNSC.
When the fascists have their
bank accounts frozen,
blame will be on themselves.

Re: 'antisemite'
they need to Catch up to speed,
fti
Semites are not the issue,
zionism is not the issue,
they need to
Stop with the Deflections.
APARTHEIDS IS THE ISSUE !

. . . murdering babies, international media reporters,
Physicians, bombing schools
has crossed the line into demonic evil.
There is no defending such evil, none,
by no means, zilch.

edit on 29-3-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Israel government propaganda. All hearsay and zero no proof. Mean while we see drone footage of Israel committing war crimes bombing civilians just walking.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Standing Up for Equality, Human Rights, Anti-Racism

This is the main problem of the matter.

The policies that the occupying power has been applying in Palestine for 75 years do not allow those basic principles, equality, the application of human rights and the freedom of the natives in their own lands.

zionism is not the issue

I disagree with this point, I think we should distinguish Judaism from Zionism.

Judaism is not the problem, it is a religion, a belief system.

Zionism is what created Apharteith in Palestine. What began as an ideology ended up becoming active politics.

All Zionists agreed on something that was essential to fulfill the political goals of a Zionist state in Palestine. "They needed to expel the majority of the natives of Palestine to achieve a Jewish majority, in a Jewish state, only for the Jews." Without this factor the state of Israel was a sand castle.

Supremacism, apharteith, racism, ethnic cleansing and colonization are the foundations of Zionism.

There is nothing a Zionist fears more than truth and international legality.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Whereas Hamas, who are supported by the vast majority of Palestinians in Gaza, have openly and repeatedly stated they wish to rid the whole region of Jews and Christians and establish an Islamic fundamentalist state with a strict interpretation of Sharia law.
"From the river to the sea".

But I guess that's ok?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

have openly and repeatedly stated they wish to rid the whole region of Jews and Christians

Before the state of Israel, and historically in the area of Palestine, Muslims, Christians and Jews lived peacefully. Now there is a state of Israel exclusively for Jews. Shall we review your proposed constitution to verify this?

Only the state of Israel was created only by and for them. Have you seen how the Israelis treat Catholics in Jerusalem?

But I guess that's ok?

Reality shows us how the one that has managed to keep the land from the river to the sea is Israel, all at the cost of being a colonizer state, expelling and stealing their land from the natives who had been living there for hundreds or thousands of years.

From 0% to owning 90% of someone else's land, so yes, I suppose that excuse repeated ad nauseum, that's ok for Israel.
edit on 29-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There are quite a few Palestinian citizens of Israel who have achieved much success.
Some have gained positions of influence and relative power.

Can't see something similar happening in some new Islamic nation, can you?

Yes, some Israeli's treat Christians appallingly, never denied that.
Nowhere is perfect.

edit on 29/3/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Can't see something similar happening in some new Islamic nation, can you?

You don't have to imagine it. 13,000 Jews live in Iran and there are 100 synagogues there. You can ask them in Iran for example.

Despite tension between Iran and Israel, Iran’s Jewish minority feels at home
Jewish in Iran

Yes, some Israeli's treat Christians appallingly, never denied that.
Nowhere is perfect.

That is the reflection that indicates the intolerance that exists in the state of Israel towards non-Jewish people.

By the way, in Gaza, the West Bank and the Palestinian area of Jerusalem, Christians live, and they have no problems with Muslims and never have. Until...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There are quite a few Palestinian citizens of Israel who have achieved much success.
Some have gained positions of influence and relative power.

On the other hand, this topic is well known and we have multiple examples of these people who get such good positions on the side of the oppressor. Someone explained it very well.

"The oppressor would not be so strong if he did not have accomplices among the oppressed"
Simone de Beauvoir

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Anyone that defends this # isn’t any better than Hamas in my book. I can say Gaza should be damn glad I’m not king for a day because I would’ve turned Gaza into glass after the scumbags did this to my people. The Palestinians are harboring terrorist, they elected them and they can now pay the ultimate price for their actions. Palestinians have been dragging their terrorist around to every country they’ve been allowed in, just ask Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Denmark, Lebanon, Lybia and Israel. It’s past time they had a wake-up call. They’re barbaric scum of the earth and always have been. I have ZERO sympathy for them, none

Agreed. There are no innocent 'palestinians'. The hostages were dragged through the streets of Gaza where thousands of 'innocent palestinians' cheered and terrorized them. Even the children were subjected to this. The 'innnocent palestinians' are as guilty as Hamas. They voted Hamas in, they keep Hamas in power, they supply Hamas with what they need, they approve of what Hamas does ... AND THEY JOIN IN ON WHAT HAMAS DOES. They create the mess they are in now and they whine about it. Screw them all.

Interview with Former Hostage

....he was confronted by a sight he will never forget: his neighbors' three-year-old daughter shaking with fear and drenched in blood....'It wasn't her blood, it was her parents' blood,' Hagar explains in her first sit-down interview. 'She saw how terrorists, dressed in military uniforms, killed her mother.

When they arrived in Gaza, thousands of Palestinians were lining the streets, cheering and dancing, and all were desperate to get a glimpse of the hostages.

'The terrorists opened the car doors and pulled my hair [to show me off] to the thousands of people in the streets,' says Hagar. 'Then they grabbed my daughter by her shirt and showed her off to the crowd. They were boasting that they had stolen a little Israeli girl. All the people were cheering.'

'Every day we got less and less food. We were starving. The kids were starving. They were fighting with each other for crumbs and scraps on the floor. I would give them most of my food and eat a little bit just to survive.

Thousands of people lined the route, eager to catch sight of the soon-to-be-released captives.

Hagar, the children, and all the other hostages were then made to walk to the Red Cross car parked 50 metres away.

'You think 50 metres is a short distance. It isn't,' she says. 'It is a really long distance when you have to walk 50 metres past a screaming, cheering crowd that is jumping at you and trying to grab you. It was completely terrifying.

'And the entire time we were driving through the streets of Gaza, people in the streets were shouting at us and jumping on the car.'

edit on 3/29/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join