It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes: “UAP”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Im not afraid of them. You can rebuke them.a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yes you are mate . You're terrified that there are things you don't understand and things the Bible can't explain .

We are lost mate , People became lost long ago to things that were once common knowledge .

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Already provide quotes from Pentagon in another thread proving Lou was at AATIP. You like to quote the smear campaign by pentagon trying to smear him. Lou had to file ig report to stop that harassment campaign. Pentagon admitted both before and after it that Lou was who he said. 60 minutes also verified who he was before running this episode. They have not, and neither has anyone else, printed a retraction.

Wear wolf strawman… just a bunch of noise you are throwing.

Normal Alinaky method - smear the person to discredit truth. They did it to Grusch too.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

These demonic froglike entities are personally flying the craft we see?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength
this is all true. A not insignificant amount of MI5 and CIA budget goes into psyops through MSM. Anchors, pundits, reporters, all hold sway for the intelligence community. I am quite sure that goes for SM. I am convinced some of the ATS thread responses are USG disinformation.

There has never been more disinformation and manipulation than on this subject. Everyone know it by now and I would imagine that the information is still being fed - the difference is that now there is internal debate and conflicting directives coming from the top (compared to a decade ago).

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

LA is a national hero. Bob Lazar is a national hero. I have reading posts from guys like Arb and Mirage for years and its always the same disingenuous song and dance trying to reinforce a point that the advocates of disclosure are something they are not, or worse, fabricators, or prognosticators of the unprovable. The fact is there have been active smear and disinformation psyops conducted on the American people for decades and its about to come crashing down on the population. Why? Because some of the Others are going to make it more obvious - if the overlords can't prevent it.

A batman balloon is obviously part of the discrediting of a story. I would not be surprised if CBS intentionally placed images and conflicted it with the interviews to discredit the whole testimony on the episode. CBS production and editorial is controlled by the three letters. Anyway, this was an old broadcast.

Arb, you ever work for the intelligence agencies or in aerospace or materials science and engineering? Ever been on a tech Q clearance SAP?

All you guys and gals that try to smear the disclosure advocates with your debunking nonsense. Give it a rest - you don't have a clue.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If you don't understand something you react in fear, which is why the powers that be don't think people like you can handle the truth. When something is so advanced and has the ability to change states of matter, navigate time, and control the human mind, we mistake it for signs, wonders, supernatural, and magic.

From my friends on a base in Hawaii who actually talk with ETs:

We live in a Non-Singularity Universe characterized by free will. The Singularity Universe is undivided consciousness. It is nonjudgemental, non interventionist, and nonsupervisory. God is the sum aggregation of multidimensional energy. Some of the lifeforms are Silicon, not Carbon based. Consciousness is running a program to learn and grow. I suspect it is driven by love or increase the love motivated definition. However,

There are demonic or evil INTENTIONS and angelic or benign INTENTIONS . We live in a free will universe. Amongst species there are a variety of intentions. We use our human cultures and values to assess what we will have a great difficulty to understand. Some of the species are indeed, an extremely dangerous existential threat to humanity. Some are interacting to see us thrive and survive. Open your heart, be not deceived, but be free of fear. Read redblackblack's post again...

edit on 23-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The second that Elizondo showed up, it’s fiction. The man, like the media is paid to lie. Anything that these people tell you about what they know, or do not know is a lie. It’s why the man seems to be on all the History Channel BS shows. Everything you will see with regard to the phenomena of otherworldly craft, is going to be a lie.

Until you have the experience yourself, do not believe what others tell you, especially if they are getting paid to do so. a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It could be these brilliant Dumba$$es inadvertently or intentionally opened a doorway, a portal, a gateway, tear’s in dimensional fabrics….in which they cannot close……and that’s what we get when we try to play god’s.

CERN - Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes

Much like giving matches to a baby….🤨

Btw….

👽
edit on 24-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There are things i dont understand, yes. But i don't feer them at all. You can repeat it all you want - I only fesr God fear is a form of worship, and demons don't deserve that..a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Again, for 50th time, stop projecting!! I do NOT fear them! I just don't like them and wont listen to their Satanic drivel.

Fear only the one who can destroy both body and soul in Hell.a reply to: anthelion

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 1/24/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Why now? What changed to where the government is allowing civilians into the fold? Anyone halfway into the subject knows something not human is flying around.
I’m not skeptical about UAP’s, I’m doubtful we are being told for our benefit.

Bingo, why is the government putting out this propaganda now?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What exactly is your point? Elizondo is a liar? You are wrong. You have zero clue about the man. That's a strong accusation without zero backing. The man, and many others have risked much because they are patriots.

So, the MSM lies and the narrative is controlled but only to a point. there is a change in the narrative, because something is coming.

You said you had an experience yourself and now claim to be all knowing?

reply to: Unseendimension

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
STASH 64. This is the question. Everything is about intention, purpose, and timing.

I will answer your question.

There is an active debate with significant consequences between two determined sides whether to disclose or not disclose. Both sides are extremely powerful and have advocates and detractors in all facets of the media, government, and the military-industrial complex. the stakes are so high that homicide has been threatened and used, primarily by those who want to keep the information from the public under the guise of keeping it from either the Russians or the Chinese. Do you think Dr Kayla Turner was a threat to the Russians or Chinese? She is one of many.

The first big secret is the ET presence is going to become more overt and undeniable and it would be prudent to get it out to the population ASAP.

I am out of the SAPs and task forces, but the year 2027 is something that keeps getting reinforced. What I do know is that there is a group of ETs that we work with that want to enforce a disclosure deadline and move the species forward. I suspect the reason is because there are hegemonic threats.

The second bigger secret is one side understands, because of this fact, the other interests will manipulate the fear and chaos that will result to an advantage (if you want to call it that) of control. This will be by confusion of actual factual information and combining it with disinformation or more red herrings. So there is a a psyop going on between the two sides coinciding with the larger psyop among the population.

And the third biggest secret of all is humans are not in control of the decision, only the debate.

A.4 DIA LMK/SAIC/EGG 1980s

a reply to: stosh64

edit on 24-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
60 minuts is running a old record that have been playing forever, the usual subjects and the usual baloney.
while we are being taken on a goose chase in the Willy Wonka factory the invaders are expanding its bases underground and blackmailing the NWO for more human test subjects in exchange for technology and the right to live.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yay suggestion to you is should spend more time listening to Sam Harris than reading your Bible. If you want fear and Satanic drivel , however, I will give it to you:

www.theorionlines.com...

Just remember there is much good out there, as well. You are loved, Joneselius.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting. There is a probabilistic theory that our own universe, as a black hole, was created in a lab and that consciousness was not the foregone byproduct.

Everyone knows by now, that the atomic weapons rip open spacetime, attracting attention, but that's not what opens the portals.

Regardless, the Universe is a dangerous place for physicality. Lots of hazards.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Said the guy who registered a week ago.

Perhaps you should not try so hard to marginalize someone you don’t know. Especially when at no point did I say that I have all the answers. I simply point out fraud when I see it. Kind of like how I am pointing at you and saying you are a fraudulent poster who likely works as a disruptor of threads.

a reply to: anthelion

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Already provide quotes from Pentagon in another thread proving Lou was at AATIP.
I didn't say he was never at AATIP. I said the 60 minutes story saying Elizondo went to AATIP in 2008 was a lie, he wasn't there from 2008-2012 like the story claimed, nor did he have a 23 million dollar budget as the story claimed. Elizondo didn't have any budget at all for his "hobby".

You can try posting whatever you posted again but it didn't and won't prove that 60 minutes story is wrong about Elizondo being part of AAWSAP/AATIP with a 23 million dollar budget, we were all lied to and you seem still clueless to not have realized that yet. Elizondo had zero budget for his so-called "AATIP", are you still denying that? It was James Lacatski who had all the budget for AAWSAP (or AATIP) from 2008-2012, when he ran the program. Elizondo wasn't even part of it at that time.

edit on 2024124 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

You are marginalizing Elizondo, and damn right, I am marginalizing you. His intentions are good and so is MOST of his information. I know, for a fact, he is holding back a lot of data.

So, here is another fact. There has been an active attempt at marginalizing anyone coming forward or getting closer to the truth of ET contact and collaboration for decades. Could he be a useful tool of the intelligence agencies? Maybe, but it doesn't matter. The clock is ticking for the uncomfortable animals in the zoo.

You said you have experiences? What are they that is so different than what Elizondo is proposing?

Just to be clear, I have been here for a while. Peace be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join