It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic self defense help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is the key to what is described as "the philosophers stone"

That all perceivable reality and relative truth, can only exist within the mind which perceives it

As such, that mind must also be all that it perceives

The concept itself is very easy

It is the alignment within such that is hard. For most, near impossible

The philosophers stone symbol and concept, is no different to the Egyptian symbol "⊙" I use in my profile title, which is said to mean "sun" and "Ra". But actually means "mind"

Because the Egyptians understood that there was no difference between the sun and your mind. They are two parts of the same

External shining inwards, internal shining outwards

It is also no different to the concepts taught in Illumination by the Mesopotamians and The Zoroastrians

You are the sun and moon (Solomon)

But you also exist within yourself, under them, upon the throne of Solomon

These exist within you, as well as outside you

As you exist within them, as well as outside them

The point is, that any existential battle taking place within you, is one of alignment

It is a battle with yourself

The idea of which is to purge you of all the blockages which prevent you from aligning your internal (body) and external (world and universal) bodies

The more blockages you remove and the more blameless you become

The more impossible it becomes for such "voices" within the alignment to hurt, control or effect you

The idea is address and deal with everything they could possibly use to hurt you

Someone suggested that "initiation crap" was the last thing wrayth needed, but the reality is, it is the only path which does not amount to a temporary, repressive, bandage solution

Medication just muddies the waters

The alignment of the conscious mind remains off underneath

Initiation is nothing more than an intense form of internalised, self-reflective psychotherapy. With (seemingly sentient) internalised dialogue mechanisms (voices) that are uncompromising in forcing you to confront the deepest and darkest parts of yourself

The more you try repress them and avoid facing your pain, fears and impurities, the longer and worse the experience becomes

Some people spend their whole life trying to avoid purge (purgatory) using things like religion

But you cannot avoid it

You either face these things in life, or you face them when you die

And if you leave it till when you die, the experience is much worse

Because you have left it, till you are unable to say things which need be said to people

Till you are unable to make amends and forgive yourself

This is part of the reason that Illuminated initiates experience death, and are revived

Within this, we get to experience our last thoughts and regrets, in the moment before we die

So that when we are revived, we have important perspective on what is important and the things we need in life, to not repeat those regrets when we end up leaving this world for real

You need to acknowledge everything they are using to hurt you

Find a way to make up for it, be forgiven, and most importantly, forgive yourself

Because if you do not make a conscious effort to do this, the voices will never go away and never stop trying to hurt you

You may figure out a way to live with them, where they are tolerable

But they will never fulfill their purpose, and you will never succeed in ascending (ARCH Angel) to become all that you are supposed to be, without removing the blockages
edit on 28 1 24 by Compendium because: Clarifications

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Eh.
edit on 28-1-2024 by firstofAkhet because: deal with it later I guess..

edit on 28-1-2024 by firstofAkhet because: Peace bros. Lol..

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

In a long ago Earth Age... the civilizations of men/women knew their Goddess Creator as Sophia

www.bing.com... SAQkyOTYxMGowajGoAgCwAgA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

present day people elect to mentor/share life experiences with 'Thought Form' entities which were a type of Guardian Angel introduced by Sophia the Gnostic Goddess Creator...when Earth was Young, possibly the 3rd Earth Age 100's-of-thousands of years ago...

Shiva will be the Spirit-of-the-Age as we enter the Deity End of Age--2nd coming/last days catastrophe cycle just Ahead
the Deity Lords, Elohim, Desert Religions, Patriarchs ... have god-like Technology...follow them if so motivated

i apprechiate yor conserns and efforts....

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrayth

I am an open book, so don't be afraid to ask questions even if you think they might be hard on me.

thanks

Would you like it to stop? Even when it means giving up some interests or things you like to read about or practice (do, i.e. some favorite activities involving the occult, mysticism, spiritism, idolatry and magic*)?

*: or reading up on "psychic self defense", mudras or the comments (and links) in this thread (or ATS or the internet in general) about these subjects (philosophy & metaphysics, as per the name of this subforum)

See the text under my accountname. What do you think of the saying: "You've made your bed, now lie in it." Isn't that saying a bit harsh, mean or cold? How does that saying compare to the warning + friendly advice here in the Bible at Galatians 6:7-10:

7 Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap; 8 because the one sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh, but the one sowing with a view to the spirit will reap everlasting life from the spirit. 9 So let us not give up in doing what is fine, for in due time we will reap if we do not tire out. 10 So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith.

What is the Bible writer Paul, who wrote the above, referring to when he's talking about "sowing with a view to his flesh"?

Spiritism (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Is there harm in seeking healing or protection by spiritistic means?

Gal. 5:19-21: “The works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, idolatry, practice of spiritism . . . As to these things I am forewarning you, the same way as I did forewarn you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom.” (Resorting to spiritism for help means that a person believes Satan’s lies about death; he is seeking advice from people who endeavor to draw power from Satan and his demons. Such a person thus identifies himself with those who are avowed enemies of Jehovah God. Instead of being truly helped, anyone persisting in such a course suffers lasting harm.)

2 Cor. 11:14, 15: “Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.” (So we should not be misled when some of the things done by spiritistic means seem to be temporarily of benefit.)

See also pages 156-160, under “Healing.”

If you wish to know what the definition for "spiritism" is (or what it includes, or what counts as "the practice of spiritism"), as the term is used in the Bible, you can click the link, the definition is at the top of the page.

What counts as "idolatry"?

Idol, Idolatry (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1)

An idol is an image, a representation of anything, or a symbol that is an object of passionate devotion, whether material or imagined. Generally speaking, idolatry is the veneration, love, worship, or adoration of an idol. It is usually practiced toward a real or supposed higher power, whether such power is believed to have animate existence (as a human, an animal, or an organization) or is inanimate (as a force or lifeless object of nature). Idolatry generally involves some form, ceremony, or ritual.

The Hebrew terms used to refer to idols often highlighted the origin and inherent worthlessness of idols, or they were derogatory terms of contempt. Among these are words rendered “carved or graven image” (literally, something carved out); “molten statue, image, or idol” (literally, something cast or poured out); “horrible idol”; “vain idol” (literally, vanity); and “dungy idol.” “Idol” is the usual rendering of the Greek word eiʹdo·lon.

Forms of Idolatry. Acts of idolatry referred to in the Bible included such revolting practices as ceremonial prostitution, child sacrifice, drunkenness, and self-laceration to the point of causing blood to flow. (1Ki 14:24; 18:28; Jer 19:3-5; Ho 4:13, 14; Am 2:8) Idols were venerated by partaking of food and drink in festivals or ceremonies in their honor (Ex 32:6; 1Co 8:10), by bowing and sacrificing to them, by song and dance before them, and even by a kiss. (Ex 32:8, 18, 19; 1Ki 19:18; Ho 13:2) Idolatry was also committed by arranging a table of food and drink for false gods (Isa 65:11), by making drink offerings, sacrificial cakes, and sacrificial smoke (Jer 7:18; 44:17), and by weeping in religious ceremony (Eze 8:14). Certain actions, such as tattooing the flesh, making cuttings upon the flesh, imposing baldness on the forehead, cutting the sidelocks, and destroying the extremity of the beard, were prohibited by the Law, possibly, at least in part, because of being linked with prevailing idolatrous practices of neighboring peoples.​—Le 19:26-28; De 14:1.

Then there are the more subtle forms of idolatry. Covetousness is idolatry (Col 3:5), since the object of an individual’s cravings diverts affection from the Creator and thus, in effect, becomes an idol. Instead of serving Jehovah God in faithfulness, a person can become a slave to his belly, that is, to fleshly desire or appetite, and make this his god. (Ro 16:18; Php 3:18, 19) Since love for the Creator is demonstrated by obedience (1Jo 5:3), rebellion and pushing ahead presumptuously are comparable to acts of idolatry.​—1Sa 15:22, 23.

Concerning the bolded sentence, there is a list of festivals given in the video below that honor idols and demons (and their master, Satan), at 16:39 - 17:14 (more forms of idolatry are discussed from 10:36 - 13:25, note that the forms of idolatry this video discusses are only those forms also found in Christendom):

There is also a separate section on "spritism/spiritualism", from 20:26 - 22:44 (# 25 out of 30), where again, a list of the most common forms of spiritism that are found in Christendom is given ("found in Chirstendom" means that the adherents or members of Christendom practice these things, or believe these spiritistic teachings, or take an interest in them, like you have expressed an interest in "psychich self defense" and "mudras").

I probably should have waited for an answer to the question I started this comment with first, but I couldn't help myself. After all, Jesus said (Matthew 7:12):

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean.

If I were hearing voices, I would like someone to tell me as well how to make it stop, and how to make a bed in which I can have a good night's sleep without needing to worry about hearing voices or psychic attacks (to come back to the saying I used earlier).

I need to find a way to tell if this is really psychic phenomenon, or mental illness.

From the sound of it, and the interests you have expressed, and according to the Bible, it is both. 2 Timothy 3:1-9:

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

8 Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. 9 Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.
edit on 29-1-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I suffer from auditory hallucinations.

Do you mean 'suffering' in the negative sense, as in an undesirable experience? In my previous comment I started with the question if you would like it to stop because I do not want to overlook (or talk past) the possibility that these experiences make you feel special, and as the term the entertainment industry (and this system of things) promotes: "gifted". Which can be quite flattering (a desirable feeling).

Flattery (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1)

The act of pleasing by artful commendation; adulation; false, insincere, or excessive praise. It is usually done to gratify the self-love or vanity of the one flattered and is therefore damaging to him. Its motive is to gain favor or material benefits from another, to create a feeling of obligation toward the flatterer or to bring glory to him. Often it is designed to lead the other person into a trap. (Pr 29:5) The use of flattery is not evidence of the wisdom from above; it is of this world, being characterized by selfishness, the making of partial distinctions, and hypocrisy. (Jas 3:17) Insincerity, lying, adulating or glorifying men, and playing on the vanity of others are all displeasing to God.​—2Co 1:12; Ga 1:10; Eph 4:25; Col 3:9; Re 21:8.

A contrast of the Christian course with that of flattery is found in the apostle’s words at 1 Thessalonians 2:3-6: “For the exhortation we give does not arise from error or from uncleanness or with deceit, but, just as we have been proved by God as fit to be entrusted with the good news, so we speak, as pleasing, not men, but God, who makes proof of our hearts. In fact, at no time have we turned up either with flattering speech, (just as you know) or with a false front for covetousness, God is witness! Neither have we been seeking glory from men, no, either from you or from others, though we could be an expensive burden as apostles of Christ.”

While the use of flattery may appear to be the gainful course, the Bible points out that “he that is reproving a man will afterward find more favor than he will that is flattering with his tongue.” (Pr 28:23) When a person employs flattery to gain advantage over another person, it is the opposite of love. A hater may resort to flattery but will eventually have his deceptiveness roll back on him like a stone.​—Pr 26:24-28.

Flattery employs smooth talk in order to beguile its victim. The expressions “flattery,” “smooth tongue (lip, or words)” (Ps 5:9; 12:2, 3; Da 11:32), “smoothness” (Pr 7:21; Da 11:34, ftn), and “double-faced” (Eze 12:24, ftn) are translations of the Hebrew root word cha·laqʹ or related words. In every Bible instance cited, the motive of the smooth talker is bad.

Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! (Awake!—2000)

Your emotions, not your logical thinking abilities, are their target.

The propagandist makes sure that his message appears to be the right and moral one and that it gives you a sense of importance and belonging if you follow it. You are one of the smart ones, you are not alone, you are comfortable and secure—so they say.

How can you protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Once you are familiar with some of their tricks, you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way. Here are some ways to do this.

Use discernment: Discernment is “acuteness of judgment.” It is “the power or faculty of the mind by which it distinguishes one thing from another.” A person with discernment perceives subtleties of ideas or things and has good judgment.

Using discernment, we will be able to recognize those who are merely using “smooth talk and complimentary speech” in order to “seduce the hearts of guileless ones.” (Romans 16:18) Discernment enables you to discard irrelevant information or misleading facts and distinguish the substance of a matter. ...

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“And stop being molded by this system of things,* [ Or “this age.”] but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

Remember, I brought that last one up in my previous comment, including the preceding verses.

“... having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:5-7)

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’ By making a show of such knowledge, some have deviated from the faith.

May the undeserved kindness be with you.” (1Ti 6:20,21)

How does God view the “wisdom” offered by human philosophy?

1 Cor. 1:19-25: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness [as it appears to the world] of what is preached to save those believing. . . . Because a foolish thing of God [as the world views it] is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God [as the world may see it] is stronger than men.” (Such a viewpoint on God’s part is certainly not arbitrary or unreasonable. He has provided in the Bible, the most widely circulated book in the world, a clear statement of his purpose. He has sent his witnesses to discuss it with all who will listen. How foolish for any creature to think that he has wisdom greater than that of God!)
Source: Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

“Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The religious quacks and their guilt trip...

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

well 2003 was when i started to go into the chatrooms, the friends i made there were very positive. doug and darlene were also very kind to me there.

... she would see green demons.

Consider the experience decribed above (first quoted sentence, not the 2nd one) in light of my commentary and the warnings in the Bible about how one invites demons, demonic activity or demonic harassment, into one's life. Also in particular in light of the information in my 2nd comment concerning "flattery" and demonic teachings.

If someone were to express their desire to you to get rid of (or combat) demonic harassment, and then continues by asking information about how to engage in activities (including the activity of "learning" as described at 2 Tim 3:7) that invite demons, demonic activity or demonic harassment into one's life, would you not consider such a request a bit contradictory to the earlier expressed desire? Perhaps even a bit silly or foolish (like shooting yourself in the foot)?

I know foolishness is not counted as a mental illness in the medical field, but it is described as such in the Bible (a corruption of the mind).

Fool (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1)

Rather than denoting a person who is lacking in mental ability, the word “fool,” as used in the Bible, generally refers to an individual who spurns reason and follows a morally insensible course out of harmony with God’s righteous standards. ...

... The fool despises wisdom and discipline. (Pr 1:7) Instead of heeding counsel, the fool continues walking in a way he considers “right in his own eyes.” (Pr 12:15) He is quick to take offense and bursts out in disputing. (Ec 7:9; Pr 20:3) He says in his heart (his actions indicating what his lips may not say in so many words): “There is no Jehovah.”​—Ps 14:1.

Jesus Christ rightly referred to the scribes and Pharisees as “fools and blind ones,” that is, persons lacking wisdom and being morally worthless, for they had distorted the truth by man-made traditions and followed a hypocritical course. Moreover, Jesus backed up the correctness of this designation by illustrating their lack of discernment. (Mt 23:15-22; 15:3) ...

To become truly wise, a person must become a fool in the eyes of the world, “for the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.” It is not the worldly wise but those looked down upon as persons without knowledge, fools, whom Jehovah has chosen to represent him. This has resulted in making the foolishness of this world even more apparent. Furthermore, this removes all reason for boasting on the part of the favored individual. Instead, all glory goes rightfully to the Source of wisdom, Jehovah.​—1Co 3:18, 19; 1:18-31.

Answering a fool in harmony with or “according to his foolishness” in the sense of resorting to his degrading methods of argument puts the one so doing in agreement with the fool’s unsound reasonings or ways. In order not to become like the fool in this respect, we are counseled by the proverb: “Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness.” On the other hand, Proverbs 26:4, 5 shows that answering him “according to his foolishness” in the sense of analyzing his contentions, exposing them as being ridiculous, and showing that his own arguments lead to entirely different conclusions from those he has drawn can be beneficial.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Shiva is not a spirit, deity, or cycle. It is the personification of one of the 3 primary aspects of dimension (and perception) within a sphere/Torus ("Horus" in Egyptian. "Torah" in the Bible)

Shiva is no different to Demeter, or the Holy Spirit

They represent the 3rd aspect "gateway" within TRI-MANIFESTATION

A = BRAHMA - EMBODIMENT
U = VISHNU - ENVISIONING
M = SHIVA - SERVING / OFFERING / SACRIFICE

Is no different to:

1. GENESIS - BIOLOGY
2. EXODUS - GEOMETRY
3. LEVITICUS - VECTOR EXCHANGE - DIRECTION AND GATEWAY

If BRAHMA is viewed as the internal body, taking in VISHNU from the external body (the world) then SHIVA would be the mouth and teeth

But also, the dimensional extent, of the internal/external it lays between

This is what the "TRIDENT" represents within all mythology, by and who carry it. "That which comes between"

They are "Destroyer" because they embody "Consumption", the process by which one side must be torn apart, to pass through and become the other

In the Egyptian tradition, it is OSIRIS (Oscillation - External), which is torn apart, to be put back together by ISIS (Resonance - Internal)

This is the same as what we call "Fractal recursion" (tri-force)

Osiris is the expanding universe

Isis is the increasing cellular complexity within it

The two exchanging, one being destroyed to feed through into the other
THIS IS SHIVA

It is a gateway between internal and external cycles. Not the cycle itself

With Christianity, the internalised "ISIS (Resonance)" is "Jesus"

The externalised OSIRIS (Oscillation)" is translated as "Cycle", which is "Christ"

"JESUS CHRIST" is "RESONANT CYCLE"

Hence why people, speak of it being crucified, going away, then returning again on "THE 3RD DAY", being the 3rd aspect of trimanifestation. Which is also why people await the cycles "return"

They are talking about lines of probability (mistranslated as "prophecy" in the Bible) within a cycle

Jesus being tortured and killed, to rise again, is no different to Osiris being ripped apart, to be put back together as Isis

Or Kore being taken to the underworld by Hades, to return in balance, like the seasons, as Persephone (which means "Perception")

Or a cycle, such as day, departing into night. For the sun to rise again the following day

It is all spectrum, frequency and sine waves

It is all explained in the properly translated Book of Resonance (Revelation)

Which tells of the 7 layers of harmonic frequency within any given spectrum

As well as aspects such as:

Frequency (mark of the beast)
Timing (beast out of the earth)

The reason Christians fear Revelation so much, is because the return of the cycle, will bring with it the original and correct translations of the ancient texts, which cannot be contested by the corrupted and misunderstood Biblical translations

It is also why they fear the "anti-cycle" (anti-christ), as it represents a return in the cycle to understanding contrary to their own. Understanding that they will not be able to dispute, as it aligns the source of their own writings, in ways they cannot

The concept of trimanifestation is referred to as "EMOTIONAL TRIMANIFESTATION" (Hermes Trismegistus) in the Greek tradition

Or "TRINITY" by the Catholics and Christians

The TRIMURTI is no different to these, or any other of the various forms of "TRINITY"

The image above shows you how the "Three fold" or "Thrice great" works

The point is, that Shiva does not come to consume anything. The light of the cycles has already been consumed and corrupted into something which it is not, by hearts filled with fear and pain, who do not understand the teachings (religion)

The return of the cycle, will bring about the return of the original translations and understanding

It is already happening, through millions of people such as myself, aligning the common understanding within all forms of knowledge and belief

CATHOLIC/JEWISH - OLD TESTAMENT/TORAH
Genesis/Bereshít = Biology - Internal
Exodus/Shemot = Geometry - External
Leviticus/Vayikra = Vectoring (Exchange) - Direction and gateway

CATHOLIC/CHRISTIAN - NEW TESTAMENT
Father – Primary – Thought (External)
Son – Secondary – Emotion (Internal)
Holy Spirit – Gateway – Spirit (Directional)

TRIMURTI
Brahma - Embodiment
Vishnu - Envisioning
Shiva - Serving / Offering / Sacrifice (Depending on internal/external perspective)

FREEMASONS
Entered Initiate – Primary (Internal)
Fellowcraft – Secondary (External)
Master Mason – Gateway (Directional)

ROSICRUSCIAN
Head – Thought
Heart – Emotion
Hara (Gut) – Action

ELEUSINIAN
Kore - Core/Nucleus
Hades - Radius
Demeter - Diameter/Dimension (Depending on internal/external perspective)

DAO
Qi – Mind
Shen – Heart
Jing – Body

TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
Upper Dantian
Middle Dantian
Lower Dantian

BUDDHIST
Thought
Speech
Action

SUFI
Head
Heart
Hand

PHYSICS – ELEMENTS
Gas – Sky
Liquid – Sea
Solid – Earth

ASTRONOMY
Earth – Organs / The Complex
Venus – Veins / The Flow
Mars – Muscle / The Flesh

EGYPTIAN
Akh – Arch
Ba – Bear
Ka – Carry

ILLUMINATED
(Un) The Eye – Mind / Sun / Sky
(To) The Waters – Heart / Moon / Sea
(The) The Hand – Body / Solar System / Earth

ILLUMINATED "THREE BY THREE" VERSION OF THE KABBALAH "TREE OF LIFE"

edit on 30 1 24 by Compendium because: Added more detail regarding misunderstanding in the Christian tradition

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wraythI know next to nothing about psychic self defense and would like to learn, most preferably with content i can access on the internet without having to buy an expensive book on psychic self defense.

If you bought quality books on the basics, you would pay the author and publisher for the material they gave you.

Some people seem to think information gotten from the internet is public property and they may share it.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: wraythI know next to nothing about psychic self defense and would like to learn, most preferably with content i can access on the internet without having to buy an expensive book on psychic self defense.

If you bought quality books on the basics, you would pay the author and publisher for the material they gave you.

Some people seem to think information gotten from the internet is public property and they may share it.

I would not know what author to start with, I would prefer to be able to purchase an E-Book rather than a paperback or hard cover book. Do you suggest anything?

in the past i have skimmed through a book called "psychic self defence by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel" the book seemed to be fluff and shock and awe techniques. as creating a psi ball by slapping your hands together and rubbing them then trying to create the psi ball, which the slaping and rubbing the hands together is just a trick to get the nerves in the hands to buzz and not actualy feel the energy, just like rubbing your hands on a shag carpet for a few minutes.

that book made me feel like it was more fiction than fact, the way they worded things, it just felt more fake than other things i have read on the subject
edit on 2/20/2024 by wrayth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wraythI hardly know very much about the subject.

It just seems like some people think they are entitled to any information you got for free.

On another note, gleaning stuff from all over would seem to risk not getting some of the basics right and they seem fairly important to defense, like what it means to forgive and how to love other beings with equanimity.
edit on 20-2-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I realized something thinking about this thread, but it's kind of off-topic.

What if, when Moslems touch their foreheads to the floor, they are trying to feel the way they want other people to feel?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wrayth

Again, as I explained in my first response on this thread it is really simple

If you let go of all your fears ...

And make up for all the repressed regrets and emotion within you, to let go of the pain ...

You become "blameless," and they have nothing they can hurt you with

That is the whole reason for their existence. To open your eyes to the things within you, that hurt

All the "terrorising" they do, is based off your own fears, pain and impurities

Take those away, and they go quiet

The thing is, most people are either too lazy to put in this work, or they simply do not want to

Because to do so, would also mean they have to give up bad habits and doing things they know are wrong

And most people really enjoy their bad habits and doing the wrong thing

So instead, they look for things like religion, pretending these pains are not theirs. Or medication, etc, to try repress these things further and silence them

But these things are not a cure. They are just a "treatment"

"Treatments" need be continued for the rest of your life. Because they do not fix the cause of the problem

That's how you know they don't work

They are like a band-aid applied to hidden wounds inside of your, which actually need surgery
edit on 21 2 24 by Compendium because: "Off", not "of". "Work", not "world". Text predictability, mispredicting. Also added something to the end

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join