It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has Bombed Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I bet Biden will.
And for both sides.
Biden will be trying to get India to fight to.
OK Biden is just a puppet. The people pulling the strings wii do it. They Need a war.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These types of events.

Are what starts World Wars.

a reply to: gortex

Doubtful.

Pakistan is a nuclear power.

Iran is not (even if they have 1 or 2 clandestine nuclear devices).

This disagreement is unlikely to spread from between these two.

For one thing, there are probably no nations willing to put their own treasure and blood on the line for either of these two bozos.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

I don’t see India wanting to join in. They’ve got a pretty sweet position of neutrality geopolitically. Iran and Pakistan fighting for India is a wet dream, Pakistan gets weakened without them lifting a finger or picking sides between East vs west.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These types of events.

Are what starts World Wars.

And the ignorance of the sheeple is what allows it.

Have fun watching it on your TVs just like all the other World conflicts beyond your own doorsteps.....yawn.

Why is it that those in power are so afraid to actually push the BIG button? ....EGO backed up with Bullsh*t and Narcissism fueled by herds of drongos fed on fast food, social media and the self, mindlessly staring at imput but allowing it to liquidise their common sense in favour of commercial an social ignorance while ALL World powers play games TOGETHER with your feelz.

WELCOME TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

(Grabs popcorn and grins...)

I have a bunker and don't care any more.
edit on 17/1/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

going from memory but may miss a few

1 israel and hamas are going at it

2Houthis shooting missiles at random cargo ships and us/nato allies and that one russian cargo ship,Saudi been bombing the fk out of yemen for a while

3 Narbokrabach(sp?) and the armenian situation still on going with some ethnic clensing to boot

4.a juanta in myanmar that is fluid

5.possible war between brazil and Venezuela over some tiny speck of land

6 chinese and indian border skirmishes so not exactly a war but not ideal

7.ukraine and russia on year two now

8. the random every one gets to bomb test weapons hitting syria shenigans while not a war biden hasnt done anything to stop/try to stop it

9 turky bombing kurds still

10. the war in sudan which id imagine not many heard about or paying much attention to let alone biden giving a fk

11.conflict in democratic republic of congo (more of a civil war) and one of 8 civil wars going on in africa right now (Libya isnt exactly bidens fault though)

those are the conflicts in many regions hes saving us from? and this isnt even all of the shenigans going on around the globe

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Do you mean Guayana and Venezuela? They are fueding over oil. Or is Venezuela starting more trouble that I missed?
edit on 17-1-2024 by hangedman13 because: Losing a period

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am afraid that you are Correct and it may start here.
Terrorist in the wait since crossing the Southern Border.
Just waiting for the Right moment to Unleash All Hell.
Hoping i'm Wrong but i don't see how they would have been caught with the Dems in charge.

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that there is a very good chance that we are going to be having another world war shortly.

Too many stupid things were done by the current administration in this country in the last five years. Promoting war instead of promoting negotiation and diplomacy is a bad thing for a country like the USA to do. This also applies to NATO.

There is a difference between an enemy and an advosary, maybe someone should tell the Democrats this.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Pakistan retaliates.

www.hindustantimes.com...

Pak retaliates with airstrikes on alleged Baloch separatist hideouts in Iran

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

brazil was apparently massing troops on its border to counter the attempt www.reuters.com...

BRASILIA, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Brazil "has intensified defensive actions" along its northern border as it monitors a territorial dispute between its neighbors, Guyana and Venezuela, the country's defense ministry said on Wednesday. "The Ministry of Defense has been monitoring the situation. Defensive actions have been intensified in the northern border region of the country, promoting a greater military presence," it said in a statement.
so while not major is an on going issue and Brazil is the beefy one of the south american nations based on land and military power in general

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Saving the OP and one or two other posts, this thread is a shambling parade of ignorance and paranoia. Fortunately the US foreign-policy and defence establishment are wiser than most of you, or else WW3 would have begun and ended decades ago.

First: there is not the faintest possibility of this escalating into world war. None of the great powers is going to get involved, because it would be wholly against their interest to do so. The original belligerents are on their own here.

Second: this is far from the first time cross-border attacks between Iran and Pakistan have occurred. Timeline of such incidents going back to 2017.

Third: Iran and Pakistan are allies of long standing. Those who bother to read my link above will notice that previous incidents were started by freelance militant groups, not the governments of either country. But Iran has been complaining since 2019 about Pakistan's seeming inability to control groups operating from its territory (the US, too, has long complained about this). Iran and Pakistan have, in fact, conducted joint military operations against these groups in Balochistan (that's part of Pakistan, my yanqui friends) in the past.

This attack by Iran on Pakistani territory simply means that Iran's government is out of patience with Pakistan's and has taken matters into its own hands. More than anything else, this reflects the current twitchiness of the Iranian regime, which is due to the risks it has taken on through its commitments to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Iran today is living dangerously. So gortex is quite right; it is about Israel in some sense, after all.

Fourth: Sunni-Shia rivalry certainly does exist, but it doesn't operate on the level of governments any more. It is the motive for those cross-border militant attacks (admittedly some of them may be covertly supported by rogue elements within the somewhere fragmented Pakistani state, e.g. the ISI) but is not going to lead to a declaration of war by either state upon the other, far less trigger a global catastrophe. In fact, Pakistan has now conducted a 'proportionate' (tit for tat) operation against Iran, so all's square again. I expect that will be the end of the matter -- for the present at least -- unless the Iranians decide to do something really stupid. But Iranians are not usually stupid people, so I think we're back in the clear.

Sorry to disappoint the bloodthirsty Trumpists among you (just making it about Trump to make Bozo at the back there happy), but the rest of us can take comfort and stop worrying.

edit on 18/1/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Who gave them billions?

Nobody , they had billions of their own money returned that was illegally held by the US before a court judgment that would have given them billions more than they actually received.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
there are also rising tensions in Ecuador at the moment with the cartels fighting the military

and tensions in Poland

it seems the world is boiling up at the moment

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

edit on 18-1-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: watchitburn
Who pulled America out of the deal ?

It was a garbage deal that would have made ZERO difference.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The deal that was brokered by Obama's appointed Iranian spy?

The deal that didn't stop Iran from enriching uranium anyway?

The deal that involved Obama sending Iran pallets of cash that they likely used to fund terror attacks?

The deal that Iran wasn't adhering to anyway?

Yes... he meant that deal...

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

must be due to the strong foreign policy of the US and their leadership at the moment. best evah.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't know about the others, but I'm often alone in my own car on this website.

Yes, and all masked up too... do you still only wear two when driving alone?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Pakistan just retaliated by striking targets inside Iran.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Twitter Ali Hashem / X draw litle map about Midle-East .

Mid January 2024. Israel bombing Gaza, Lebanon launching missiles on Israel, Israel attacking Lebanon, Iraqis attacking U.S. bases in Iraq and Syria, the U.S. targeting Iraqi groups. Turkey and Iran attacking targets in Iraq & Syria, and Iran in Pakistan, Yemenis targeting ships in the Red Sea, the U.S. and the U.K. striking Yemen.

The map dont have the recent Pakistani attack to Iran....a lot of action in ME .

Ali Hashem X

(post by gortex removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't know about the others, but I'm often alone in my own car on this website.

Yes, and all masked up too... do you still only wear two when driving alone?

I only wore a mask at work because I had to. You really know how to put the "ass" in assumption.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: tanstaafl

It was a garbage deal that would have made ZERO difference.

So Iran giving up most of its enriched uranium , dismantling the majority of its centrifuges , filed its reactor's core vessel with concrete and gave open access to inspectors of its nuclear facilities and the facilities that supply it is a "garbage deal" ?

[SNIPPED]

Open access to inspectors?
You’re deluded.

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action strangely doesn’t allow for “anytime, anywhere” inspections.
Essentially, International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors aren’t allowed to visit undeclared facilities without permission.
On top of that, Tehran has put its military bases off-limits to inspections, which clearly improves Iran’s ability to hide any nuclear work that violates the agreement.
Considering Iran’s record of denial and deception on nuclear matters over the years, this is deeply unsettling—and no way to verify Iran’s compliance with the deal.”
www.heritage.org...

edit on Fri Jan 19 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join