It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has Bombed Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They mentioned one factual thing that involved him. If anyone is making it all about Trump, that's you.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These types of events.

Are what starts World Wars.

a reply to: gortex

Doubtful.

Pakistan is a nuclear power.

Iran is not (even if they have 1 or 2 clandestine nuclear devices).

This disagreement is unlikely to spread from between these two.

For one thing, there are probably no nations willing to put their own treasure and blood on the line for either of these two bozos.

Laughs in Ukrainian...........

Chuckles in Arabic...........

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TipToeDrifter

Ooh, another clown joins the circus.

How many of you are going to tout a deal that was literally brokered by Iranian spies?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Your responses show that you know little to nothing about why pallets of cash got sent to Iran. And they enriched to a degree with the deal and as far as we know didn't go further than to have the ability to power nuclear power plants.
I would give a wiki link to read but I know you will just bash it and continue to be ignorant on the subject.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's the civil war in that religion of peace again... Shi'ite/Sunni ...it's one bit of the worlds bull# that nobody can blame the Western world for...it's soley islamic bull# this time

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Whatever happened to the Druze?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

How does that make what was originally said less true? You're getting up in your feels, chill out.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

High Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington.

Maybe you should educate yourself on the subject.

But of course, commies only accept Iranian spies and Wikipedia as credible.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As well,

www.aljazeera.com...#:~:text=Turkey%20has%20bombed%20multiple% 20locations,resulted%20in%20the%20soldiers'%20deaths.

Turkey launches air attacks against Kurdish rebels in Iraq and Syria

Iraq is insisting US forces leave Iraq. US refuses.

www.reuters.com...

Pentagon says not planning a US withdrawal from Iraq

edit on 17-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
President Biden says IRAN's friends are his friends.

NOT Terrorists: www.aljazeera.com...

Between Obama and Biden, how many Billions of Dollars was sent to IRAN? 😨

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yep , it's also why people were worried about the wider effects of Israel's actions.

Come on mate, we both know Shia and Sunni have been killing each other for centuries.
And I mean, Pakistan can hardly be called a supporter of Israel can it.

Iran seems to think it can act with impunity at the moment.....or does it believe it is time to force The Mahdi out of occultation?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Last year and earlier tehrik-e taliban pakistan (ttp) ,which is sunni militant group made attacks in Pakistan . TTP operates from Afghanistan.

So again , Sunni vs Shia as was this recents event where Iran ( shia ) attacked Sunni militant group in Pakistan .

So Pakistan have these attacks from both Iran and Afghanistan .

Edit: Pakistan is a Sunni majority country, with 76% of Pakistanis identifying as Sunni and 10-15% estimated to be Shi'ites
edit on 17-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

And there it is.

Just can't help but make it about Trump.

Seek help.

And there it is. Can't take a factual but mild criticism about trump. Seek help.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

You guys all came in the same car didn't you?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't know about the others, but I'm often alone in my own car on this website.
edit on 2024 1 17 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Who gave them billions?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Depends on how you choose to look at it.
On one side they will say we just gave them butt loads of cash for no reason.
The otherside mostly just doesn't talk about it.
The fact is we had frozen so much of the trade income and that locked the money that was theirs in the accounts they had. So when we decided on the Iran deal, part of that deal is that they get that money back. Unfortunately certain sanctions that didn't get removed made that impossible.
So we decided to keep that money and just give them cash we had in the area. I believe lots of that money was in different currency.
Now did they just use that massive influx to fund terrorists....probably. but it is their money to do as they wish. But they are also free to deal with the consequences.
And that may be about to happen.
Anyways that's the basic rundown. I'm sure I mucked up somewhere so please excuse a mistake if I made one.

edit on 17-1-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: hangedman13

Easy to answer.
Iran feels emboldened to attack whomever for whatever.
It's as simple as that.

No. Your simple thinking is not the answer. As a few other posters have pointed out the religious differences are in play. The simple minds want to think that Islam is this united religion. It's no where near united. The only thing that unites them is fighting outsiders and that only lasts until one or the other gains the upper hand. You might want to steer away from using news networks for your talking points. I haven't seen any so-called experts get any of this right, I mean just before the current mess in the ME we were being told how peaceful it was and how long after that statement did things go sideways? Seems now being an expert means doubling down on being ignorant about what is really going on.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These types of events.

Are what starts World Wars.

Doubtful.

Pakistan is a nuclear power.

Iran is not (even if they have 1 or 2 clandestine nuclear devices).

This disagreement is unlikely to spread from between these two.

For one thing, there are probably no nations willing to put their own treasure and blood on the line for either of these two bozos.

The fact that Pakistan is a nuclear power, whereas Iran (presumably) is not (yet?), really does not factor into this conflict.

Or at least, it need not.

Pakistan has plenty of conventional weapons with which it can counter any attack by Iran, without resorting to its nuclear arsenal.

On the other hand....IF Pakistan were to unleash nuclear retribution upon Iran, although the World would be shocked, the conflagration would most likely be viewed as merely an internecine conflict gone horribly too far.

And, actually, such an outcome could be seen to benefit both Israel (and the US) and Pakistan by effectively eliminating the primary source of Israel's terrorist problems, and elevating Pakistan as the "No holds barred, no F**KS given" boss of the Muslim world. Would definitely give regional rival India some second thoughts as well.

All things considered, I wonder if/who might be "behind the scenes" influencing the major players?
edit on 17-1-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join