It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump 2.0 - From 2025 thru 2029 - General Musings - Assumptions - Requirements.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I hope enough people vote for Trump out of spite for which the DNC has done and has been doing to him. Yes it may not matter if another election is stolen by fraudulent ballots but, we can hope it is a fair election.

As far as V.P. anyone who can put a sentence together that makes sense without cackling like a drunk Rooster who wants to be a Hen would be better than what we have now !

That seems to be the direction more people are turning. Anyone who is reviled so deeply by most Democrats and some Republicans, must be HERO material, and deserves to be President again.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Dr Ben Carson

First I have heard of him. Interesting Portfolio with Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, same field as Catherin Austin Fitts so wonder how that budget is going these days? A neuroscientist background can help working with people and politics.

For the standard of VP, looks good on initial inspection, don't really know. I get if Tucker Carlson don't want the job, sounds tough enough with what he has already. As for the traits of the VP role, working well with people is high on the list.

The biggest issue if Trump is to have a chance is election integrity. Don't matter how many votes one gets when up against the strawmen.

It takes time to organize an election. Without any truth bombs with enough time for a reasonable change in course of action, why should 2024 be any different from 2020? I have not seen enough effective change from here as the courts hide behind 'no standing'. Courts are not known for a timely response and looks like elections are out of their jurisdiction. Money is a big influence in how these things go. Being America and when push comes to shove, who ever has the most guns gets the final say when it comes to counting those votes.

Dr. Carson is someone President Trump turns to for a calming influence. I'm against him being Vice President though, because the FBI would be more inclined to assassinate President Trump, because Carson is too "nice".

I remember when Dr. Carson's wife refurbished his HUD office using taxpayer dollars. The liberal news media roared, and Carson went into a cocoon for a few months.

He should be a spiritual advisor. Not 1 step away from the Presidency.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81
a reply to: RazorV66

I think this is the problem with US politics. Its always one is worse than the other instead of realising they are all incompetent.

I've learned to look inward, at your own personal life and goals and values. Choose whatever President is most aligned with those.

For instance, President Trump listened to Democrat Senator Bernie Sanders, instead of Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, when it came to self-employed people receiving $$$$$ due to the Covid shutdowns. Saved my self-employed ass!

Donald Trump also wants a hybrid Govt-Private Health Care system that isn't as restrictive and crude as ObamaCare is.

ME AND MY FAMILY is Priority #1. Donald Trump is the best choice. He gets my vote. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

He should be a spiritual advisor. Not 1 step away from the Presidency.

A spiritual advisor , not sure I have heard anything so looney tunes before. How mental is politics that some believe spiritual advisors are needed, all politicians end up in hell if such a place exists, aint none ever seeing those fabled pearly gates

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: RazorV66
Still better than Kamala Harris.

I disagree. No one that religious should be anywhere near any government office.

More people are offending by women-men combos, and men who wear bras, than devout Christians, imo.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

a reply to: kwaka

Dr Ben Carson is nothing short of a lunatic. For a doctor he sure as hell loves to disregard science.
He believes that the great pyramids were built by Joseph for "grain storage"
"Being gay must be a choice as prisoners who are raped come out gay" he actually said that....

"The theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil"

He's basically a complete religious nut who has used his understanding of the bible to excuse absolutely moronic ideology. Him and trump together would be a comedy sketch I would like to witness though!

Still better than Kamala Harris.

I heard Dr Carson determined that Kamala's brain surgery case is an inoperable void. 😀

To his credit (or maybe not?) Dr. Carson has not publicly made statements about Joe Biden's dementia, or how he should take a Cognitive test.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Euronymous2625

The religion woke and gay has already infiltrated every corner of the govt.

The Gay Senator boinking the Gay Staffer in a U.S. Senate hearing room earlier this month, tends to support your assertion.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sands81

Trump authorised the dropping of 60,208 bombs in 2017.

That precise number must be verified somewhere? 🍄

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

progressive.org...

Even have them mapped out by region.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yep its true.
Was there ever a time that the US hasn't dropped bombs on people?
Its kind of an American thing to do...heck it is in the National Anthem to have bombs bursting in air!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookalldafood
Yep its true.
Was there ever a time that the US hasn't dropped bombs on people?
Its kind of an American thing to do...heck it is in the National Anthem to have bombs bursting in air!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

It is , as Long as they are Dropped on the Heads of the Right People ....*)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Dont you want someone who wil seak middle ground as a vice president, someone that you can point at that isnt also a walking middle finger to the left?

Someone who can pick right up where the elected President left off, assuming he/her was doing a good job, in the minds of most Americans.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That road never ends in a happy place. The moderate left and right have to coexist. A 50/50 of groups who hate each other will grind your country to a halt or god forbid, civil war. Not every democrat is a SJW, woke, trans advocate and not every Republican is a far right, racist, confederate relic.
There's a lot more common ground to be found than the media would have us believe. Everything publicised is on the very extreme end of one spectrum or another. One centrist candidate could change everything but currently it's extreme vs extreme.

Tell that to everyone on the Left, when have they ever extended an olive branch to any Trump supporter?
Never.

The "Left" took their Marching orders from Obama/Biden/Hillary.

"Spill the blood of Trump supporters in the streets!", is what their administration ordered Liberals to do.
Being a newbie and a softie, President Trump and his A.G. (Jeff Sessions) allowed the injuries and attempted insurrections by the FBI to occur without punishment.

Democrats/Liberals should be thankful when Trump 2.0 bears his claws, that they got an 8 year reprieve...grace period.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That road never ends in a happy place. The moderate left and right have to coexist. A 50/50 of groups who hate each other will grind your country to a halt or god forbid, civil war. Not every democrat is a SJW, woke, trans advocate and not every Republican is a far right, racist, confederate relic.
There's a lot more common ground to be found than the media would have us believe. Everything publicised is on the very extreme end of one spectrum or another. One centrist candidate could change everything but currently it's extreme vs extreme.

Tell that to everyone on the Left, when have they ever extended an olive branch to any Trump supporter?
Never.

The "Left" took their Marching orders from Obama/Biden/Hillary.

"Spill the blood of Trump supporters in the streets!", is what their administration ordered Liberals to do.
Being a newbie and a softie, President Trump and his A.G. (Jeff Sessions) allowed the injuries and attempted insurrections by the FBI to occur without punishment.

Democrats/Liberals should be thankful when Trump 2.0 bears his claws, that they got an 8 year reprieve...grace period.

Does that grace period include the previous term where he spent 4 years not putting anyone in jail? The taxes went down and costs went down but the swamp sure didn't.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

More people are offending by women-men combos, and men who wear bras, than devout Christians, imo.

You're entitled to that opinion.

And wrong.

NOBODY is offended that he's that religious, we just know that he would do everything he can to rule with religion, given the chance. 2000 year old fairy tales.

I have a ton of respect for the man. He's one of the best in his field, and he's actually saved the life of someone that I know personally. Absolutely brilliant. At that. And that's it.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Twenty-four hours, fewer than thirty posts and only about four of them, including the OP, are about Trump and the 2025-29 Presidential term.

If this thread is an indication of turnout and voting patterns in 2024, Trump's goose is cooked, Biden or no Biden.

Thankfully, this thread is NOT an indicator of 2024 turnout and voting patterns.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: WeMustCare

Early Presidential polling shows former President Donald Trump leading GOP challengers by double digits, and beating (deteriorating) President Joe Biden, by +4%.

I hate to be "that guy", but you're telling me that a demented old man who can barely finish a sentence and doesn't know where he is or what he's doing most of the time is only 4% behind the leading candidate for the presidency?

Either those numbers are a crock of s**t, or this country is screwed 7 ways from Sunday.

That's what the liberal polls say, a man with 96 criminal counts filed against him is beating the sitting U.S. President.. I kid you not!

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't think you have a red vs blue reality.

They all belong to the purple party even though they may have different handlers.

As for the democrats, look into Eric Schmidt, Reid Hoffman and of course the Rockefellers.

As always, read nothing into those surnames.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As with COVID-19, the U.S. Govt and U.S. Media hide "Fraud", when it is perpetrated and condoned by corrupt actors inside U.S. Government.

Latest Example: RUSSIAN HISTORY BOOKS now state that Republican President Donald Trump lost the 2020 Election due to Election Fraud, perpetrated by the Democrat party.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join