It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear the Crab Cat..!! Following up on the literal scam by WHO to amend IHR in May 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm going to refer you to a little thread I authored back when ATS was exploding & I had to create a new user account in order to post.

HERE is the thread in question - Amendments To International Health Regulations 2024 - Scamming Their Way Into The NWO.

At the time I was user 'TimeOfTrouble1771', a moniker which was in use for a week or two until I managed to get back into my original account.

The main gist of the thread was that the World Health Organisation had requested permission from the member states to not release their final decisions on the amendments to the International Health Regulations in January 2024 as they should have, instead they wanted permission to wait until May 2024 to release the information.

The problems with that are twofold:

Firstly, it is a legal requirement that they make the data available in January 2024, to give member states time to analyse the results before the agreed-upon regulations are formally passed at the World Health Assembly in May 2024. They have refused to do that, claiming they need 'more time' (literally until May 2024!) before passing the finalised amendments in May 2024, obviously this gives member states literally ZERO time to object to the measures, nor the citizenry of those nation states.

Secondly, objections to the slated amendments from member states regarding the IHR amendments (regarding agreements on the text of the proposals) were needed by November 31st 2023 (objections from member states on the phrasing). During the course of their investigations, many lawyers & politicians around the world, as they looked into the matter, realised that when the WHO ruled on the text of the proposals, there was meant to be a vote affirming by majority that member states were happy with the text. In point of fact, that vote never happened, hence a major procedural error/ oversight/ sneaky shenanigans. Instead of a vote, the amendment documents were announced, the chairperson of the meeting tapped the desk with his gavel, and everyone applauded politely. So no vote was actually entered into, hence the IHR amendments are totally invalid for that reason alone.

I suggest that they didn't actually enter into the vote itself because none of the member state representatives wanted their name in the public record (on the wrong side of history) stating that they went along with implementing the utterly criminal proposals of the IHR amendments, in which the member (nation) states cede their legitimate sovereign authority as a nation TOTALLY to the WHO in the case of WHO-declared (they can just randomly decide to claim that one of these exists) - pandemics, suspected pandemics, even 'pandemics of misinformation' as they include provisions for blanket & targeted censorship of social media posts & accounts if alleged 'misinformation, disinformation, or malinformation' is written by the account holder.

Once the nation state has ceded their authority, the WHO can lock you down in your house, enforce mask mandates, they can force experimental vaccines or other medical products into your body, they can demand that you comply with proof-of-vaccination rules when re-entering society following a lockdown, and so on. They can also ban you from social media, and your social media use can be criminalised at the drop of a hat, as is being trialled in Ireland at the moment (where police can enter your home forcefully without a warrant, to arrest you & remove all digital devices, if they even SUSPECT that you may have used 'hate speech' - and we know how liberally they apply that terminology - on social media).

These & many other heinous proposals are incorporated in the proposed IHR amendments, which many member states (such as New Zealand, Slovakia, Romania, South Africa, Estonia & others) have indeed now objected to formally, and it is hoped by all people with a conscience that even more nation states will recognise the gross procedural error noted above as a way to avoid all the evils contained within the amendments, etc, and will therefore pull out of the proposed IHR obligations, or even pull out entirely from the WHO.

This is really, really important. These IHR amendments lay the legal framework for the Great Reset agenda - it is a sneaky way of bringing international globalist rule to the world, by creating a legal foundation upon which multiple emergency use authorisations & the like can be erected to serve the interests of the powerful. It is crucial that if you live in the USA you research this issue, because Congress recently passed a bill to withdraw from the WHO completely. This just passed in a Republican dominated Congress, but the Democrats control the Senate by a slim majority, hence it is so important for you to hound your senator to ask him or her to vote in favour of withdrawing from the WHO when the opportunity arises.

This video was the inspiration for this thread, so I hope you will give it a watch, James Corbett & Dr Carol Nass do a great job of explaining everything in this thread & much more. We have won some victories on the road to the final battle, so it is right that we maintain the pressure as a society of alternative media & research participants.

The Global WHO Uprising Has Begun

Thanks for your time ATS - do your part to share this information far & wide. I sent the details of the first thread (posted at the top of this OP) to Neil Oliver of GB News a while back, and indeed he did then begin to speak very strongly on this issue, soon after I sent him the particulars. I have tonight sent him an email explaining the update comprising everything detailed in this thread, asking him to continue to develop the story & present it on his show on GB News. I have confidence that he will do so, based on my perception of the passion with which he presented the first update I had sent to him. GB News is the only UK media organisation with the stones to publish this information, and I thank God for their editorial line each time I watch the network.

Best wishes.

FITO.

edit on DecemberMonday23012CST10America/Chicago-060028 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Eight Items of Major Concern Regarding WHO’s Proposed Pandemic Treaty and Amendments to the International Health Regulations

By Dr. Meryl Nass

1. Biological warfare agent proliferation.

The treaty and the proposed amendments instruct nations that they must perform surveillance for potential pandemic pathogens, build or maintain sequencing labs, and both share actual specimens with the WHO (where a BioHub has been created for this purpose) and also share the sequences online. This demands the proliferation of biological weapons agents – which I believe is a crime (based on my interpretation of Security Council Resolution 1540 and the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention).

1 a. The 2 June 2023 “Bureau text” version of the treaty also called for nations performing gain-of-function research to reduce “administrative impediments” to the work. In other words, restrictions on the research should be relaxed, which would make lab leaks more likely to occur. This paragraph was removed from the 30 October 2023 version of the treaty.

2. Giving the WHO a blank check to create new rules in the future

The treaty calls for a Conference of Parties and a new WHO Secretariat to be created in the future that will make rules for how the pandemic prevention and response apparatus will work – which provides essentially a blank, signed contract to the WHO to create whatever rules it wants.

3. Liability-free vaccines developed at warp speed will be produced

The treaty calls for rapid vaccine development /production and shaving time off all aspects of vaccine development, testing and manufacture. This requires vaccines to be used without licenses, and the treaty calls for nations to have laws in place to issue Emergency Use Authorisations for this purpose and to “manage” liability issues. See ‘The WHO’s Proposed Treaty Will Increase Man-Made Pandemics’ for more information about this. The US, EU and others have specifically called for 100-day vaccine development and an additional 30 days for production of pandemic vaccines. This would allow for no meaningful human testing.

4. Human rights guarantees have been removed in the new amendments

The amendments removed “human rights, dignity and freedom of persons” from the existing IHR language. Following complaints, this phrase was later inserted into the Treaty – but the treaty may not be accepted in 2024. Meanwhile, the amendments require only a simple majority to pass, are being written in secret, and so it is likely that the most problematic issues will be found in the amendments.

5. Social media surveillance and censorship of citizens is required

Both the amendments and the treaty call for nation states to perform surveillance of their citizens’ social media, and to censor and prevent the spread of information that does not conform to the WHO’s public health narratives. Yet the treaty also calls for citizens to be free to access information, while they are to be protected from “infodemics,” which are defined as too much information. Citizens must also be stopped from spreading misinformation and disinformation.

6. We may not learn what is in the amendments until after they are passed

The amendments have been negotiated entirely in secret for the past nine months, while there have been multiple consecutive drafts of the pandemic treaty released to the public during that time. And while the negotiated amendments were to be tabled for public review in January, the WHO’s principal legal officer has provided a legal fig leaf to avoid the obligation of making them public 4 months ahead of the vote. Will the public even see the amendments before a vote on them occurs?

Why is there such secrecy regarding the proposed amendments?

7. The WHO Director-General could become your personal physician

According to the proposed amendments, the WHO Director-General would be able to commandeer and move medical supplies from one country to another, decide what treatments can be used, and restrict the use of other treatments.

8. When will the WHO be able to use its newly minted powers?

The amendments will come into force after a declaration of a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (“PHEIC”) is made. However, a declaration of a potential PHEIC will also trigger these powers. The powers can be extended even after a PHEIC is over, as we have seen with covid and monkeypox (mpox) declarations by the Director-General.

The treaty will be in force continuously, requiring no declaration or pandemic to confer new powers to the WHO.

About the Author

Dr. Meryl Nass is a physician and researcher who proved the world’s largest anthrax epidemic was due to biological warfare. She revealed the dangers of the anthrax vaccine. Her license was suspended for prescribing covid medications and covid “misinformation.”

She has been disentangling covid disinformation since 2020 and regularly writes articles on her Substack page titled ‘Meryl’s COVID Newsletter’. Dr. Nass is also the founder of ‘Door to Freedom' (DOOR TO FREEDOM). This is a website that was created to help us get back our rights and freedoms by collecting lots of relevant information about the changes in our world, in one place.

*********************************************************************************************************

Tedros (Director General of the WHO) Urges Countries to Launch Propaganda (Dr Meryl Nass information was included in this 'Expose.com' article)

edit on DecemberMonday23012CST10America/Chicago-060050 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is an important issue for the health of mankind. The WHO helped coverup the source of covid, alternative treatments, the dangers of masks and the social disruptions of national lockdowns. Now it wants to reinforce these totalitarian measures as it forces national legislation to take a knee to a one size fits all in health care and medical experimentation.

As gain of function research continue to expand, the release of some new biohazard is growing and is something we do need to be mindful about. Then things like the Degal population forecast and Phil Schneider's prediction that there will be a big population culling by the year 2029 (Link). With how the WHO has acted and continues to try and consolidate power in a rushed and sneaky way, it does have the appearance of one mechanism that could achieve such population reduction as a bad situation is made much worst.

International collaboration on international issues is important. How corporate legal instruments are trying to out flank national sovereignty with how biohazards are defined and addressed has trouble all over it. It does look like some alien influence is trying to take over this world and declare humans as a biohazard with how things are going.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join