It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll 1 In 5 Democrats want Trump Perm Imprisoned, Exiled or Executed if guilty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don’t think he was as tactical last time around compared to 2016 where everything was very thought out. Luckily for him, I don’t think he needs to be next time around. I just don’t see a big support for Biden.

After such a massively bad 4 years starting with lockdowns and mandated vaccines or you lose your job, to follow inflation, the world on fire, the border, and so on and so forth, even die-hard liberals are like WTF!!!!

I have quite a few friend who lean left to varying extremes. I never knew one who was an avid Biden supporter before he took office, and I don’t know one who thinks he’s been a good president.

Sadly, most people voting for Trump or Biden is simply a protest vote against the other.

Trump did us no favors when it came to the economy. It was known that there was going to be inflation with the decisions made during COVID. The stimulus packages and low interest rates were sold with the stipulation we’d have to eventually counter the extreme measures which would result in a tightening of the economy, albeit many believed the conditions would be better once we had “figured out” COVID.

The fact that you think conservatives just vote for trump to piss off lefties shows me how lefties brains function.
I'm not American but I would vote for Trump because he's a proper leader. A guy who successfully runs large companies and he is seeing through the globalist agenda.
I am incredibly confident that most republicans want him in charge because they are interested and knowledgeable about him.

Dems, lefties and wokes don't work like that. It's all superficial, full of hate for no actual reasons and for show in front of their equally vacant peers.

You wouldn't really know what conservatives think if you hate them.
It's like these men in dresses who say they know what a woman feels.

Please don't project, because you are wrong.
edit on 13-12-2023 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

At his age, even a short sentence could be a permanent imprisonment.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would say it is NOT the same thing as conservatives saying that about Biden. Biden received a TON of money and from SO many nations, even our opponents or would be enemies and he refuses to admit it or say what it is he sold them, but it wasn't an autograph. I guarantee you that Joe Biden has committed treason in MULTIPLE ways and so given that on TOP of running the country into a disaster, getting service men killed, abandoning almost a trillion dollars worth of arms, helicopters, planes, missiles, etc. and even leaving the service dogs to die, starving locked inside their cages...and I mean a LOT of dogs, he deserves to lose his life and I think if he dies of natural causes before we can put him to death and he gets away with being a criminal and traitor for life, it will forever be an embarrassment to the United States.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
And probably same result with Republicans and Biden. Water is wet.

So if you are a liberal you do not think Biden is brain dead, has lied his whole career, and has used his positions to gain money? I'm sure a secret vote would have like 95% of the country agreeing here. The reason why it is only like 70% saying Biden negatively affected their lives is because the liberals hate Trump so much they are willing to live in crap to take him out.

I think that hate comes from that the polls had Hillary 90% winning and she lost, so in the Liberal eyes Trump took out their chance for the first Female President. Its a wound that can never heal.

Just saying there are extremists on both sides of the aisle. I live in a pretty red part of Michigan, and I hear people saying some pretty extreme things about Biden daily. I also work for a university which of course leans liberal and hear some pretty extreme things about Trump daily. Me personally, I wish we didn't have to pick between these two buffoons again, but it's looking more likely by the day.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just saying there are extremists on both sides of the aisle. I live in a pretty red part of Michigan, and I hear people saying some pretty extreme things about Biden daily. I also work for a university which of course leans liberal and hear some pretty extreme things about Trump daily. Me personally, I wish we didn't have to pick between these two buffoons again, but it's looking more likely by the day.

I agree on extremism on both sides, but numbers matter. Which side has had a massive amount compared to the other side? Which side has been a huge negative attack on our way of life?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I"m shocked that the number isn't higher.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The fact that you think conservatives just vote for trump to piss off lefties shows me how lefties brains function. I'm not American but I would vote for Trump because he's a proper leader. A guy who successfully runs large companies and he is seeing through the globalist agenda. I am incredibly confident that most republicans want him in charge because they are interested and knowledgeable about him.

Please don't project, because you are wrong.

Hmm, you must be projecting. I’ve never voted for anyone on the left for president in my life.

In fact, Trump is the only president I voted for (16’) that had an R or D next to his name.

That’s great you’d like to vote for him if you were here. And I actually do lean right in quite a few ways, mainly fiscally. I don’t know how the macro of what he did was anti globalist as you put it. He bailed out more transnational corporations than Barry. He printed more money than him too. He incurred almost as much debt in half the time.

My world view is my world view, it doesn’t change because a politicians changed. I liked his platform in 2016, but he did what every politician did and changed it on the fly.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

What do you expect from a generation of idiots that goes on protest waving swastikas, that believe hamas are good terrorist and applaud barbarism, sadistic abuse of dead bodies, sexualization of children and mutilations.

This is the future of our nation.

America will be the nation run by idiots, if is any America left by then.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Democrats are the Party of Evil

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Democrats are so pitiful because of their origin.

x.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Heartland institute?
They are the ones that think smoking is not bad for you.
lol

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

It doesn't mater much which side are the Patriots and wich are the Tyrants; the people need their pound of flesh and it really doesn't mater who it comes from.
edit on 23-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

And probably same result with Republicans and Biden. Water is wet.

Have any sources or proof of Republicans calling for the same of Biden?

<< 1   >>

join