It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelenskyy begging for welfare dollars from the United States.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He promises to pay it back!

I would like to know how he will repay the debt, they have a lot of their manufacturing drstroyed, cities destroyed, where’s a way to generate taxes to repay the debt?

I think many others countries have cut back on funding his campaign, as money is being milked and the question is where is it all going?

The world economy is getting tight, there’s worldwide cost of living pressures, inflation is out of control.

Food and fuel prices are going nuts.

The US needs to start looking after itself and its citizens, and just say no.

P.s I love Howe in the photo Zelenskyy, is still in his olive drab, the guy is an actor and is doing a good kid at method acting.

Talk about live the role.

Perhaps if his party members stopped their shopping haunts to Harrods of London they might have some in the tank.

edition.cnn.com...

wibc.com...

edit on 12-12-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Are you aware of the amount of man power and money Russia has used in this unprovoked incident?
They have lost many monies, much more than Ukraine including the monies given to them.
And they WILL pay that back there should be no question in that regard.
They have land and that is needed at this moment in time.
So to weaken Russia is saving a untold amount of money going forward.
Russia is now a fraction of what they had been.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cavemannick

I don't see that happening any time soon. As the media tells us, anyone who thinks the US government should help American citizens is racist, misogynist, trans-phobic, antisemitic, etc.

To hell with our veterans, homeless, poor, disabled, et al. Let charities take care of them. Tax money is for helping Ukrainians kill Russians and Israelis killing Palestinians or whoever else is lining politician's pockets.

Wouldn't it be nice if it was the other way around, though? Have charities set up for Ukraine and Israel where those people who want to support them can donate, and eliminate the need for charities in the US for veterans, homeless, disabled children, etc. by funding them with taxpayer dollars.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
Brilliant!
Nailed it!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It would be money well spent if we can all unify and agree on it.

5% of U.S. Defense Budget Destroyed 50% of Russia’s Military in Ukraine

Not just our 5%. Also the 5% of other allies; GB, France, Germany, Australia and others.

If we can all provide just 3-5% of our defense budgets to Ukraine, all of us, Russia is DONE. A huge headache and an aggressive expansionist force is stopped.

No lives lost in the West. Mission accomplished.

Putin dug his own hole here, we just need to help him keep digging.

eta: Link

edit on 12-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is Ukraine still a thing? The MSM hasn't brought them up in a while so I thought it was all about Israel and Palestine now.

JIC I'll keep my FB Ukraine Flag up and post my mandatory Salva Ukraini slogans to show these Russian Orcs whos boss!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Strange strategy with the thinking that The Zel has more power over Congress than J.Biden 😀

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
2 Zelenskyys in the same scene!! Watch closely. ROFLOL
(begins at around 00:45 seconds) 😀

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The guy is a billionaire, or at least a mulitmillionaire. I can smell that kinda wealth on someone from a mile away. They get this air of megalomania etc. He's swimming in cash and they're playing us all for fools.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Question is granted the Ukrainians dont want to be annexed under Russia, though how many lives could have been saved if Zelenskyy had not been so arrogant to risk his people, and it’s at the point of no return.

He could have attempted high level diplomacy. He had his chance.

the Russians warned months in advance they will invade.

Though Zelenskyy would not budge, and has his own people’s blood on his hands.
edit on 13-12-2023 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Agreed, he has billions at his disposal.

He is really just an actor, I don’t think he has any skills in diplomacy. Other than begging for mine

look Other people’s money.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The same is being applied in Australia, I think these days, in the political arena, it’s all about one upmanship against another country.

I am sure most countries have similar local social issues, though politicians want to be seen in the world stage.

(post by BristolAirporttaxi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He promises to pay it back!

I would like to know how he will repay the debt, they have a lot of their manufacturing drstroyed, cities destroyed, where’s a way to generate taxes to repay the debt?

I think many others countries have cut back on funding his campaign, as money is being milked and the question is where is it all going?

The world economy is getting tight, there’s worldwide cost of living pressures, inflation is out of control.

Food and fuel prices are going nuts.

P.s I love Howe in the photo Zelenskyy, is still in his olive drab, the guy is an actor and is doing a good kid at method acting.

Talk about live the role.

Perhaps if his party members stopped their shopping haunts to Harrods of London they might have some in the tank.

edition.cnn.com...

wibc.com...

Does anyone know how much money has been given to Ukraine since the war has started?

Without taking into account the weapons given for free and the rest of the package which includes technical support and valuable intelligence.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Agreed, he has billions at his disposal.

He is really just an actor, I don’t think he has any skills in diplomacy. Other than begging for mine

look Other people’s money.

Everyone knows by now this guy is an actor. Actually a very bad one.

My personal opinion, Ukraine is used for a proxy war against Russia and nobody benefits from the situation. It's a disaster.

new topics

top topics

join