It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's what Joe Biden says his administration has spent on infrastructure.
Yes that's a direct quote of the amount Biden claimed to an audience
of Union people that he was trying to schmooze into voting for him.

Obviously the White House scrambled and tried to explain this away.
But once again ... Bidens age is showing.

Helpful hint to Bidens people - if your guy has dementia, don't give him
large numbers to try to read on the teleprompter. SPELL THEM OUT.

NEWEST GAFFE - Click Here

President Biden appeared to invent a vast new number as he tried to boast about his administration’s massive infrastructure spending — a brain-twisting bungle that the White House sought to downplay in its official transcript. “On my watch, instead of Infrastructure Week, America is having Infrastructure Decade,” the president told a crowd of union members in Las Vegas on Friday, in a speech touting federally funded railroad projects. “Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars!” Biden exclaimed. “Trump just talks the talk, we walk the walk.”

On Saturday, nearly 18 hours later, the White House press office released a transcript that papered over the error by expressing it numerically, as “over 1,300,000,000 — $1,000,300,000,000” — hinting that the president had merely missed a few zeroes on his teleprompter, rather than dabbling in some new form of budgetary math

What I found of Biden and Trump on infrastructure.
They had comparative bills put forward.
I didn't find any non biased sources that could confirm
exactly how much was actually spent by either.

2021 Biden 1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill

2019 Trump 2.0 Trillion Infrastructure Bill

edit on 12/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I have 90+ year old clients sharper than Biden on their worst days.

From the horses mouth...

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yea but.....

No mean tweets.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why does this matter? Both of them folks do not do the math themselves and rely on someone somewhere else for 1 and for 2 if that amount of money in either scenario was in fact being pumped into infrastructure we would be seeing a very large surge in manufacturing yet we are not. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
When you add up a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars! It actually comes out to a buck fifty.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
We choose truth over facts, you know the thing….😁

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think both of the 'candidates' people cheerlead for on ATS are riddled with signs of age, its like asking your grandpa to use an Iphone

if people are blind to the gaffes of either of these idiots I feel sorry for you, you cant demonize one and not honsetly say Trump has the same tendencies , know doubt I will get told I have TDS now for daring to speak ill of Trump on ATS

but if you honsetly dont see the similarities then you must be blind

for reference I have ridiculed both of these old codgers in the past

My butts been wiped

Person Woman Man Camera TV - Ft Donny Donut

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
I think both of the 'candidates' people cheerlead for on ATS are riddled with signs of age, its like asking your grandpa to use an Iphone

if people are blind to the gaffes of either of these idiots I feel sorry for you, you cant demonize one and not honsetly say Trump has the same tendencies , know doubt I will get told I have TDS now for daring to speak ill of Trump on ATS

but if you honsetly dont see the similarities then you must be blind

for reference I have ridiculed both of these old codgers in the past

My butts been wiped

Person Woman Man Camera TV - Ft Donny Donut

Oh please🙄. Trump I understand, he can actually string a coherent sentence together with or without a teleprompter and I’ve yet to see him get lost leaving the podium and trying to shake hands with invisible people. Biden is not even close to Trumps competence.

If you say they’re so much alike then you should have no problem providing us endless clips of Trump not being able to complete a coherent sentence or forgetting WTH he’s talking about mid sentence. Can you provide us with those clips please ?
edit on 9-12-2023 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's so sad we have to watch these guys, both Biden and Trump, who can't remember names or events, stumble and fall, literally and figuratively... and yet we have no choice, we can't have anyone younger and stronger. It has to be the two bumbling geriatrics.

Great choices.

I understand age brings wisdom, but when you can't remember #, what good is wisdom if you don't remember it.

Biden also has a speech impediment. I'm sure that doesn't make him sound any more eloquent.

edit on 9-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll add this Trevor Noah video I always found funny. Talks about all the presidents and how they all always sound weird... and funny.

This is not to diminish the stress and the dementia the two current front runners are displaying, it's just that they sound weird anyway. Even before their mental lapses.

Go to 1m 35s

_________

Side note/question to anyone: How do we link youtube videos with a start time? What format dos it take? I can't get it to work. Grassyass.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
I, you cant demonize one and not honsetly say Trump has the same tendencies ,

I'm not a Trump supporter. I go Libertarian.
But this thread is about Biden. So there it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why does the senile piece of crap in the white house needs another trillion dollar on infrastructure, did not the democrats too one Trillion and some last year?

They spend that money paying out their green agenda sponsors and paying out on project, no a darn penny was used it to fix anything but pave a couple back roads in cities.

Is despicable how democrats get to miss use the taxpayer money in our nation and get away with it.

They are stealing our tax dollars with impunity.

People have short term memories; they have forgotten the Trillion-dollar bill from last year.

Here’s what’s in the $1.7 trillion federal spending law

www.cnn.com...

edit on 9-12-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
😀

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

President Biden appeared to invent a vast new number as he tried to boast about his administration’s massive infrastructure spending — a brain-twisting bungle that the White House sought to downplay in its official transcript. “On my watch, instead of Infrastructure Week, America is having Infrastructure Decade,” the president told a crowd of union members in Las Vegas on Friday, in a speech touting federally funded railroad projects. “Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars!” Biden exclaimed. “Trump just talks the talk, we walk the walk.”

On Saturday, nearly 18 hours later, the White House press office released a transcript that papered over the error by expressing it numerically, as “over 1,300,000,000 — $1,000,300,000,000” — hinting that the president had merely missed a few zeroes on his teleprompter, rather than dabbling in some new form of budgetary math

The big difference between the Trump infrastructure plan and the Biden infrastructure plan is that Biden actually got his passed in to law with bi-partisan approval in pretty short order, and Trump's was always vaporware. That's mainly because Trump has no idea of how to engage in the give and take and compromise that's necessary to get a bill passed--especially when each house of Congress is controlled by different parties. Trump thinks, speaks, and acts like an autocrat--the same way he has always run his business empire--not the elected servant of the people that the Presidency is intended to be. That's why most of what Trump did when he was POTUS was done by Executive Order. Hell, Trump couldn't even start his infrastructure plan when--in his first two years--Republicans controlled the White House, the Senate, AND the House of Reps.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Without Trump,
We are like ships in the night,
Without Trump,
Selling our souls down the river

edit on 9-12-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Without Trump,
We are like ships in the night,
Without Trump,
Selling our souls down the river

Been listening to them since the mid 70’s. Incredible musicians

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

When Trump first announced this I believe it was $1.5 Trillion and it was approximately 8-9 months into his first year.
He had met with Leo Wanta about 3 or 4 months in his first year of office.

The Leo Wanta saga is a very interesting event.
The Reagan-Mitterand protocols gave LW $2b from both USA and France.
Wanta and his Russian partner went into USSR and began a currency trade operation way before currency trading became a thing.
The entire USSR used the Russian Ruble.
LW and his partner went into poor soviet states and purchased Rubles @10 cents on the dollar and then sold them in prosperous states @ 35 cents on the dollar.
After they did this for whatever time it took, I cannot remember, they cashed out and bankrupted their currency.

This is how Reagan went in and declared "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall".
USSR went broke.
I think Wanta made something like $6T doing it. That was huge back then. A lot of money.
I cannot remember and have to find something to refresh my memory on details.
But I am 100% on the amount that was to go to Treasury in taxes.
$1.5T. This money $1.5Trillion, was earmarked to rebuild our countries infrastructure. Roads, bridges, high speed rails, etc. Wanta placed these ($4.5t and $1.5T) into 2 accounts under SpiritualWhiteBoy.
GHWB made his play on Reagans presidency in Reagans last few years in office when Reagan got very sick.
GHWB had Wanta imprisoned in Switzerland when Wanta participated in a sting to arrest Mark Rich (Clinton later pardoned). As soon as Wanta finally got out of the Swiss prison and flew to the US he was taken into custody and thrown into a Wisconsin prison.
This was done as GHWB was attempting to acquire access to SpritualWhiteBoy accounts as the accounts went back and forth between Wells Fargo and BofA as they tried everything to gain access for derivatives trading.

We all thought GHWB accessed the accounts.
And the came Trump.
And then it was rumored Wanta met with Trump.
Then in Trumps 1st State of the Union speech he ANNOUNCES his plan for $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure project.
I literally fell off my chair.
I knew Wanta gave him access to the account and it was in Treasury.
How can I be so sure?

This $2T ($1.5T + interest) Trump implied he had it.
He never asked Congress to fund it, which is their job.
Nope.
After meeting with Pelosi and Shumer he told Nancy he would do it without her.
He did not need Congess approval for funding.
That's why he never asked for Congress to fund it.
And as President he could do the project without Congressional approval. The money was already there and earmarked for infrastructure.

The article in the op uses a lot of language that is not in fidelity with Trumps use of words.
He always implied he already had the money and did not need Nancy.
His language about is clear in his first and second SotU speeches.
If I get time I will find the SotU speeches.

My guess is some of the $2T is gone due to Biden reducing the original $.
Maybe there is a cut subtracted for "the big guy".
This rebuilding of our countries infrastructure will be attributed to Ronald Reagan.
Trump manifested it and neither Reagan or Trump would not care if Biden gets credit for it if it is done for the American people.
Pelosi is the villain in stopping it from already happening.
The money is already there for it.
The proof is that Trump always talked of it in a manner he did not need Congress , and Nancy, to do it.
And I mean everytime Trump spoke about, he implied he had the cash in Treasury already not needing Congressional funding.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If you go to your video and copy it at the timestamp you wanta reply to: Mahogani

It will be pasted on ats starting at that moment

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 10/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

join