It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Higgins: New poll shows Palestinians are the impediment to peace — not Israel's war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This backs up the opening post about what Palestinians are thinking with all this.

The innocent hostages have suffered through a terrorist attack, probably saw people murdered around them, been stolen from their homes, subjected to the torment of death happening to them at any minute, separation from family, barely any food, some locked up in holes underground, etc etc etc ... for weeks ... and what do the Palestinians do when the hostages are released? ... taunt and jeer and scream at them and shout the terrorist battlecry of Allah Akbar.

There can be no peace with people like this.

Palestinian crowd heard jeering, taunting freed Israeli captives in ugly display

Crowds of Palestinians could be heard jeering and taunting the freed Israeli hostages -- who included nine adult women and one teen girl -- as Hamas terrorists released them to the Red Cross in video released by Roi Kais, a Kan News reporter.

Whistles and screams of "Allah Akbar" can be heard as the female captives are transported to the Red Cross operatives.

edit on 11/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The raping of the women is the worst, but hey, is only innocent civilians in gaza, trying to survive the evil Israel.

In Gaza palestnine is not such thing as innocent.

They are all either terrorist or terrorist supporters.

End of story.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget Christians, all other religions and the establishment of a World wide Islamic Caliphate.

By force.

“Saturday first, then Sunday”

If people cared to research without bias it’s fairly obvious what the Jihadi end goal is.

t.me...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yeah, lets laugh at a "poll" but take hamas casualty numbers seriously.

You are confused. I laugh at their claims just as hard.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If there's any confusion, I stand with Israel and the existence of the Jewish people and sovereign state of Israel.

We're well aware you are a self described "Zionist". Which to me is no different than some fat blue haired white liberal woman wearing a BLM shirt yelling "hands up, don't shoot!".

I'm curious what you think this article proves. To me it simply proves most Palestinians want their land back that was stolen from them. Something I never see you argue how Israel came to posess this land in the first place. You'd think someone with a native American sister they would understand a few things about fighting oppression. Because this native American does...

Honest question.
So am I to assume if someone stole your land then killed your family and friends you wouldn't put up any resistance? Because that's basically what your telling me you'd do in this situation. You'd just go cower in some corner and hope not to become collateral damage.

Remember Palestinians have more legal rights to resist oppression from Israel than Israel has rights to oppress Palestinians. Doesn't justify Oct 7th and it certainly doesn't justify 20,000 dead Palestinians in response.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The land was never theirs to begin with.

It was controlled by Turkey and the Ottoman Empire.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

If there's any confusion, I stand with Israel and the existence of the Jewish people and sovereign state of Israel.

We're well aware you are a self described "Zionist". Which to me is no different than some fat blue haired white liberal woman wearing a BLM shirt yelling "hands up, don't shoot!".

I'm curious what you think this article proves. To me it simply proves most Palestinians want their land back that was stolen from them. Something I never see you argue how Israel came to posess this land in the first place. You'd think someone with a native American sister they would understand a few things about fighting oppression. Because this native American does...

Honest question.
So am I to assume if someone stole your land then killed your family and friends you wouldn't put up any resistance? Because that's basically what your telling me you'd do in this situation. You'd just go cower in some corner and hope not to become collateral damage.

Remember Palestinians have more legal rights to resist oppression from Israel than Israel has rights to oppress Palestinians. Doesn't justify Oct 7th and it certainly doesn't justify 20,000 dead Palestinians in response.

Palestine was never a country. So why is it their land again?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Honest question.

Its funny,the Indians are not actually native to america anyway since all people came from the area of africa originally.

Yasser arafatt,the KGB,and PLO cooked up the "palestinian" scam because the russian wanted to keep Democracy out of the middle east who would be friendly to the US and NATO. Arafatt and the PLO could not beat Israeli troops in open combat at that time and decided the best way was to use the U.N. to take land instead eventually by pursuing the plight of the poor palestinian people and their oppresive Israeli overlords.

The reason EGYPT refused to take back Gaza was because it was where their traitors,killers,exiles lived.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Wasn't Anwar Sadat (Egypt) assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Total disinfo

I stand for Israel

The article is okay but boy the comments sure are interesting you should check them out

Kind of supports what some people on here have said in the past about situations certain situations

quote]originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FlyersFan

The raping of the women is the worst, but hey, is only innocent civilians in gaza, trying to survive the evil Israel.

In Gaza palestnine is not such thing as innocent.

They are all either terrorist or terrorist supporters.

End of story.

edit on 28-11-2023 by Vaeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

If there's any confusion, I stand with not killing people.

OMG me too i hate killing .

Though the strangest thing ....
Everyone hates killing . What can you do when people are non-stop trying to kill you ?

Seems you have to defend yourself Seems a lot of people really hate Jewish Folk , So the Jewish folk have gotta do what they've gotta do .

edit on 28-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Even though there is this ..... article from human rights.org. I still stand with Israel a reply to: asabuvsobelow

(post by Vaeded removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did they ask people in Israel the same questions?

Of course emotions are riding high.

That's one of the risks of war.

Wanting something isn't the same as willing to kill for it or the lack of ability to accept a compromise.

Heck, most fundamental Christians believe God wants Israel to have the land.
This doesn't mean they are planning on killing for it.

If there's any confusion, I stand with not killing people.

I stand with you and all sane and rational people.
I stand with not killing people

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

edit on Thu Nov 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link