It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Higgins: New poll shows Palestinians are the impediment to peace — not Israel's war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: DBCowboy

At what cost, DB?

I understand supporting Israel and the Jewish people, I do too. But I do not support that agenda at the cost of thousands of innocent civilian lives.

Do you? Is it worth genocide for Jewish people in Israel to feel "safe"?

Do you support co-existence, or just the existence of one side?

Who are they going to "genocide"?

Terrorists?

Why wouldn't EVERYONE be for that?

15,400 civilians so far, 6,000+ children.

I don't care about Hamas terrorists, I'm talking about Palestinian civilians.

Are you saying those are the same to you?

Do you support co-existence or just the existence of one side?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Israel and the existence of the Jewish people and sovereign state of Israel.

Sure, but how about equality, freedom and democracy for everyone in Israel?

Of course, Palestinians are not the only ones advocating a “river-to-sea” discourse. It has more or less been the official policy of the Israeli state since 1967, when it occupied the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights. Since then, every Israeli government has pushed for the expansion of illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied territories, rendering the two-state solution an impossibility well before the Oslo peace process began.

Within the Israeli political space, from the far-right to the liberal left, the idea of sharing the land with the Palestinians as equals was never on the table.

The problem Israel has faced – like other settler-colonial powers – has been that Indigenous populations rarely if ever go gentle into that good night. Revisionist Zionism founder Ze’ev Jabotinsky would not have disagreed with Tlaib’s argument in the immediate aftermath of the Hamas attack, that the “suffocating, dehumanising conditions” of permanent occupation inevitably “lead to resistance”.

Exactly a century ago, in his 1923 manifesto, The Iron Wall, he advocated overwhelming Jewish power to turn Palestine from the river to the sea into a Jewish ethnostate precisely because of the inevitability of Palestinian resistance.

‘From the river to the sea’ and the decolonisation of our collective future

Sorry, but you are wrong. Israel has offered many times for a 2 state solution. They even pulled all Israelis out of Gaza and the west bank and let the Palestinians take control

They voted in Hamas and here we are.

foreigndesknews.com...
edit on 27-11-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And they all want their kids to group up and join the Martyrs Brigades to give Palestine THEIR ENTIRE PROPERTY OF ISLAM River to Sea BS.

They just don't have a claim besides that. Otherwise tough crap, blame The Ottoman for losing it once.

I knew really Arab-American kids in HS. Originally from Detroit, but otherwise Normal whitebread/Lebanese kids. Not even practicing Muslim.

But damn, that went out the window when Israel was brought up. Into their heads was jammed all the propaganda of having family in Beruit that were Hezbollah affiliated.

They had it sold that Israel caused all their problems. Thugs bullying the weaker muslims. Occupiers/settlers the whole deal. Didn't even consider Israel sovereign.

And that was the Lite American version. That is orders of magnitude stronger in Lebanon.

It is as ingrained as ideas get. Like getting someone in NOI to be friends with someone without melanin.

It's also watching an entire generation of college kids make their first political decision differently and stupidly per my standard. Wrong if you will. I'm too young to think kids have lost it.
edit on 27-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

At what cost, DB?

I understand supporting Israel and the Jewish people, I do too. But I do not support that agenda at the cost of thousands of innocent civilian lives.

Terrorists?

I've said repeatedly that if the palestinians surrender, release all the hostages, and recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, then there could be peace and no more war.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

At what cost, DB?

Terrorists?

I've said repeatedly that if the palestinians surrender, release all the hostages, and recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, then there could be peace and no more war.

When you say Palestinians, you mean Hamas, right? Not the entire civilian population?

So you support co-existence and a two state solution?

I do too.

How many civilians, in your mind, is it justified to kill in order to get there?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

At what cost, DB?

Terrorists?

When you say Palestinians, you mean Hamas, right? Not the entire civilian population?

I do too.

How many civilians, in your mind, is it justified to kill in order to get there?

Dunno, when are they going to surrender, recognize Israel as a sovereign nation and release all the hostages?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread, muslim wants the destruction of Israel, plain and simple, they never wanted to have them were they are at, they are thorn in their side.

Most of the muslim countries are waging war against Israel when they fund hamas palestinians terrorist in gaza.

The UN is complicit on all this as they know where the money is going, to fund hamas when they give donations to gaza, all the muslim countries are in it one way or the other, even the US too.

Is beyond me how we got idiots in the US that are pro terrorist groups, they will become domestic terrorist themselves.

Then we have a darn weak and senile president that keep bending over for terrorist countries like Iran.

Is not about antisemitism, is about antiAmericanism

We are brewing a new generation of idiots, that can not tell what terrorist groups are, that are influence by social media and hamas propaganda, but should we be surprise? these idiots can not even tell what is between their legs any more.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

At what cost, DB?

Terrorists?

I do too.

Dunno, when are they going to surrender, recognize Israel as a sovereign nation and release all the hostages?

Who?

You're being evasive and not answering the questions I'm asking. I don't blame you.

Who needs to surrender? And if they don't, you are ok with continued genocide until it happens? Punish all civilians until the criminals surrender?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

What civilians? hamas is palestinians and palestinians are hamas, they all want Israel dead, get it, or you are still following the hamas propaganda.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

Didn't realize you wanted Israel to surrender and allow bombings of their civilian populations.

I wasn't AWARE that you were cool with palestinians going into Israel and raping, torturing and killing over 1400 people!

My bad.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What civilians? hamas is palestinians and palestinians are hamas, they all want Israel dead, get it, or you are still following the hamas propaganda.

I think that's what DB thinks too, but you said it for him. Maybe he'll correct you.

So all Gazans are terrorists and they should all be treated as combatants and are ok to kill?

Let's get specific, from what age are they terrorists? Age 5? Age 10? Age 0? Ok to kill babies because they might become terrorists?

Where do you folks draw the line?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

Didn't realize you wanted Israel to surrender and allow bombings of their civilian populations.

I wasn't AWARE that you were cool with palestinians going into Israel and raping, torturing and killing over 1400 people!

My bad.

I'm not, that's just in your head. And when you wrote it it became a strawman.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

At what cost, DB?

Terrorists?

I do too.

Over 90% support Hamas and their actions. Palestine has IN THEIR CONSTITUTION the stated purpose of erasing Israel off the map.

IN THEIR CONSTITUTION

so yes, it is the entire population...minus 10% or so.
edit on 27-11-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

My bad.

Spare me.

When we fought Germany, civilians got killed.

I don't blame the allies, I blame the Nazi's.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

My bad.

Do you want Israel to stop defending itself?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

My bad.

Spare me.

Thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just as well, when you have hamas recruiting children as young as 3 years old, to become the martyrs for jihad against Israel, how do you feel about that.

Where are the outrage of the parents of those children when hamas is taking them away.

Where is the international community protesting.

You know why is not protest because the "civilians" welcome hamas to take their children to be the next soldiers.

Wake up and smell the stench of what a terrorist nation does to their own people that are willing to just give it all up to kill Israelis.

I am sick and tired of the apologist, sick and tired of the "civilians" the children that women, is all bull crap.

This is what American idiots are protesting about, when they support hamas Palestinian terrorist.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Oh, sorry.

My bad.

Spare me.

Thank you for that.

Welcome.

Keep defending hamas.

It's a good look on you.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

i don't know how trustworthy these survey figures are but i also believe that most people there hate israel. as a german i automatically feel obliged to stand behind israel. although i know that the settlement policy is partly inhumane but ultimately everything is based on the rejection and aggression of the surrounding states.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Sadly most pro hamas palestinian protesters and supporters, have not a darn clue what they are supporting.

They just spew the rhetoric that hamas propaganda is giving on social media, they are clueless.

Is just sad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join