It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Are Too Humane. Burn Gaza Now' Says Senior Israeli Lawmaker

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Dandandat3

Yes, they are terrorists.
They work for and represent a terrorist organisation.

The bureaucrats and administrators enable the terrorist regime and their 'governance' of the region.

How do unarmed civilians enable a military faction to do anything they don't want to do?

They don't stand in the way?

(post by Insurrectile removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

The bureaucrats and administrators enable the terrorist regime and their 'governance' of the region.

How do unarmed civilians enable a military faction to do anything they don't want to do?

Some here would have us believe that would be the way.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It certainly would be A way. But your right its unreasonable to assume Hamas bureaucrats could direct Hamas military; let alone stand in the way.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It certainly would be A way. But your right its unreasonable to assume Hamas bureaucrats could direct Hamas military; let alone stand in the way.

Of course it's common sense, isn't it?
edit on q000000011130America/Chicago2828America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Common sense? It's difficult to understand what is considered common sense in different cultures and locations.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Common sense? It's difficult to understand what is considered common sense in different cultures and locations.

I mean common sense for you and I to come to the conclusion that unarmed civilians have any power over any armed military especially during a conflict. To me that would be a common sense conclusion to arrive at, no? (Been on ATS too long to remember what it might have been like to actually be able to discern common sense from conspiracy. lol)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I mean common sense for you and I to come to the conclusion that unarmed civilians have any power over any armed military especially during a conflict. To me that would be a common sense conclusion to arrive at, no? (Been on ATS too long to remember what it might have been like to actually be able to discern common sense from conspiracy. lol)

Agreed it may not be common sense for Hamas bureaucrats to try and direct Hamas military.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
It's too late to burn them now, anyway, that's not how to eradicate a rat's nest in their underground tunnels. Also, I question how innocent the civilians are when they are all against Israel and voted into power a terrorist organization like Hamas as their representative. Plus this barbaric display of fundamental Islam and their attitude, not just regarding Jews but infidels of any kind, esp. the Great Satan (U.S.A.).

So you do agree with this marvelous ultra right wing fascistoid who said they could burn Gaza to solve the problem once and for all.

Obviously, you need a firm commitment on my part. No, I do not agree that burning is the answer and I'll add that killing people is never humane (although it is quite human). Flooding or smoking them out sounds like a better plan and could be considered more humane compared to "fire" a comment I assume means taking no prisoners, ignoring collateral damage and reducing Gaza to rubble and complete desolation.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The "level" reference? It's just that. I'm a Christian, don't believe that just... for the sake of talk here, ok?!✌️
I don't think we'll find easy or peaceful answers...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The "level" reference? It's just that. I'm a Christian, don't believe that just... for the sake of talk here, ok?!✌️

What does Christian mean anyway myterioustranger? I was indoctrinated as a Roman Catholic covering my head back in the day just because. Finding peace comes from compassion, empathy and love. What does Jesus teach us?

ETA

I can be passionate in my convictions. Sometimes pure intellect and cold reason evades me.
edit on q000000511130America/Chicago4040America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This is correct.
According to the wonderful politician and the 'consensus' that had been created the last few years in Israel is more than ok to burn Gaza or erase them from the face of the Earth. It's called an ultra right wing 'consensus'....

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Insurrectile

The UN?

Who appointed Iran in charge of Human Rights?

No. Europeans working for the UN getting bombed in Gaza as well, or do their human rights not exist because you don't like Iran holding the presidency temporarily?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You want Hamas in charge of Gaza?

Probably, yes.

In all threads you're trying to argue about Hamas and take the conversation to Hamas. Unfortunately this isn't what the thread is about but it deals with the genocidal rhetoric of certain Israeli politicians and officials and a deeply ultra right conservative culture that has hijacked the Government and the Army over a number of years.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Wasn't the Health Ministry pretty darn accurate with the data?
Did you bother to check their track record? No? Hmm...

“But I have no confidence in the number that Palestinians are using.”

BIDEN’S CONSPIRACY THEORY ABOUT GAZA CASUALTY NUMBERS UNRAVELS UPON INSPECTION

Biden's conspiracy theory...
Forget about him and take a look at this.

amp.theguardian.com...

According to the independent Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor, which is chaired by US emeritus law professor and former UN special rapporteur on Palestine, Richard Falk, the civilian death toll as of 20 November is 16,413, with nearly 34,000 injured. This would mean one in every 142 Palestinian civilians killed in a month and a half.

The civilian death toll has been put around 16,413 and the injured around 34,000. What Biden does is trying to downplay the number of civilian deaths. Unacceptable but that's what it is. He said he was a Zionist at an interview sometime ago and you don't need to be Jewish to be a Zionist. I think that explains a lot.
edit on 24-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

you don't need to be Jewish to be a Zionist.

That's how that works, all you need is a good dose of nationalism. And I don't think apartheid and settler violence is what was envisioned in the old bible, but what do I know about theology anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

So Hamas and October 7th has nothing to do with any of this?

Kinda gets in the way of your hatred of Israel, I guess.

What do you want, your own echo chamber?

Not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What does Christian mean anyway myterioustranger? I was indoctrinated as a Roman Catholic covering my head back in the day just because. Finding peace comes from compassion, empathy and love. What does Jesus teach us?

ETA

I can be passionate in my convictions. Sometimes pure intellect and cold reason evades me.

"Indoctrinated as a Roman Catholic ", but converted to Muslim? How is one "Indoctrinated" into Catholicism? I'm genuinely curious. Were you baptized? Is that what you meant?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

ETA

"Indoctrinated as a Roman Catholic ", but converted to Muslim? How is one "Indoctrinated" into Catholicism? I'm genuinely curious. Were you baptized? Is that what you meant?

When someone follows a religion it's more likely they have been indoctrinated from a young age to believe in things that most likely don't exist and in the supernatural world.

But back to the topic of this thread, what is your opinion on this 'wonderful' politician?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

your hatred of Israel

Why not drop the Antisemitism accusation as well while you're at it? Aim for the head!

What do you want, your own echo chamber?

Interesting projection. What's up with this constant desire to attack the messenger, not the topic? Are we mad the OP disregarded our canned spam again?

Ever heard about perfidy or proportionality? Let me guess: we're still being too 'humane' with the insurrection again?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join