It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Except that they likely had families in the hospital? And all of them got abused by the army during the evacuation of most people, as if they wanted to prove the Hamas fighters right.

We've reached comedy gold absurdity levels now. You need more rope, or is it the gauze?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Except that they likely had families in the hospital? And all of them got abused by the army during the evacuation of most people, as if they wanted to prove the Hamas fighters right.

We've reached comedy gold absurdity levels now. You need more rope, or is it the gauze?

What?

I guess you could say the same about the Israelis

HAMAS TOOK HOSTAGES TO AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL

www.fdd.org...

Anyway..

Israel says it found evidence of Hamas base at al Shifa hospital during raid

nypost.com...

Care to actually address the evidence than make lame excuses for Hamas and ignore the evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Except that there wasn't a single firefight in the hospital, which is kind of noteworthy for the big Hamas HQ. Did you people in the administration ever wonder why the soldiers camped out in the pharmacy? Could it be the case, that they feel the same pain creeping up as well?

Care to actually address the evidence than make lame excuses for Hamas and ignore the evidence.

GTFO with this flimsy excuse for another war-crime, and open a thread if you want my brethren from the ICC have at it?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Except that there wasn't a single firefight in the hospital,

Is that a true statement. Read what was cited.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Israel says it found evidence of Hamas base at al Shifa hospital during raid

The IDF carried out a “precise and targeted operation against Hamas” Tuesday night inside the hospital complex, which is housing more than 600 patients, 600 staffers and thousands of refugees displaced by the war.

The Israeli military claimed it killed several Hamas gunmen during the raid and recovered a stash of weapons hidden around an MRI lab, including automatic weapons, grenades, ammunition and flak jackets.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Israel officials claimed

...more bollocks we could simply ignore. Do you have an independent source that doesn't just copy-paste the PR books?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Israel officials claimed

...more bollocks we could simply ignore. Do you have an independent source that doesn't just copy-paste the PR books?

But it adds.

Hamas that morphs itself into civilian infrastructure.

The claim that this particular hospital was an exit and entry point to the Hamas tunnels.

Hamas firing from a hospital.

Viral video appears to show Hamas firing on civilians fleeing Gaza hospital
nypost.com...

How Hamas could show up armed at the Hospitals to intensify fighting.

How was Hamas showing up with reinforcements and armed undetected until firing if the hospital was not an entry and exit point?

edit on 20-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hamas that morphs itself into civilian infrastructure.

Nice spin there, Morpheus!

And now we're pretending social services and other civil institutions from Hamas are not being targeted as if they were part of the armed wing? Do you enjoy the murder of innocent civilians for providing that service?

Lets try to focus on the topic at hand, none of this added anything to the thread than more derailment.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Kenzo

Are you in jihad mode now ?

I don't know what is worst. Israel not even sending a chopper in a major breach for 7 hours on one of the worlds most heavily defended boarders or joining in on the peace party Israel style.

You are the closest to seeing it I think.

This is a very strange thread for me.
This is the 1st time I read it.

I read on GLP of this harvest festival massacre about a month before the "supposed" invasion.

Now that I read it now my suspicions are reinforced.

There is not even one ounce of proof by anyone that this actually happened.
None here has validated anything.
Nothing.
Not 1 valid source.
Not 1 Pic.

This is exactly like the harvest festival massacre in Vegas but without all the pics.
And the pics for Vegas showed hoax.

We are getting the business.

In the pool hustling world "the business" is to stage a match between 2 people that would draw a crowd.
They would theatrically negotiate the terms for everyone to hear.
And then execute a predetermined result after they milked the crowd for all the sidebets with the underdog winning because of the terms set.

Please.
Can someone in this thread prove to me this happened?

Because I read about it about a month before and my inner voice said, "oh, another harvest festival massacre hoax but in Israel?"

I lived in Vegas when it happened and I can assure you it was different than what was reported.
And the main photos and footage distributed were mostly from previous staging.

All we have to go in this thread is which narrative is true.
Not is it true.
Prove me wrong

Like almost, ‘ watching a movie’ …?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

And now we're pretending social services and other civil institutions from Hamas

IDF says photos show Hamas rockets at U.N. facilities

www.cbsnews.com...

Why is it so hard to understand Hamas uses human shields and does nothing to evacuate civilians from the front lines. Hamas turns neighborhoods and hospitals into the front line. While its leadership is somehow safe in Qatar?

edit on 21-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And now we're pretending social services and other civil institutions from Hamas are not being targeted as if they were part of the armed wing?

So we have gone from: "No one supports Hamas"

To: "No one supports the armed wing of Hamas"

Guess they are winning the propaganda war.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Let’s try to focus on the topic at hand, none of this added anything to the thread than more derailment.

Like the very real incident that a misfired Gaza rocket caused the damage and deaths at al-Ahli Hospital on Oct 17th and Hamas lied about it being an Israeli air strike. And the news repeats the lie it was an Israeli air strike. Vs the very false reporting of Israeli helicopters firing on Israeli civilians on Oct 7th?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Who's "we" in that picture?

We've talked about that already, weeks ago. And everyone with a clue had a clue, only the clueless did not.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

We've talked about that already, weeks ago. And everyone with a clue had a clue, only the clueless did not.

Weeks ago there were discussions about separating and the civil Hamas institutions from the armed wing of Hamas; and how it was ok to support Hamas in the former and not support Hamas in the latter?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Right?

"What's the difference between a HAMAS and a HAMAS terrorist?"

Might it not have anything to do with what they are holding, and to whom they are pointing it?

Innocent Palestinians don't exist anymore, apparently...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Weeks ago there were discussions about separating and the civil Hamas institutions from the armed wing of Hamas; and how it was ok to support Hamas in the former and not support Hamas in the latter?

"Hamas institutions"

You mean "Palestinian?"

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

That's what I've asked OldCarpy back then, he just didn't share the memo.

Who thought it would be a smart decision to annihilate the civilians working with the social services and administration of Hamas, nobody at all?

And I thought the bourgeoisie has experts for everything... guess they were out once the fight against Amalek was on?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: BiothermalReactor

That's what I've asked OldCarpy back then, he just didn't share the memo.

Who thought it would be a smart decision to annihilate the civilians working with the social services and administration of Hamas, nobody at all?

And I thought the bourgeoisie has experts for everything... guess they were out once the fight against Amalek was on?

Rambling again. Has what to do with the established facts like Hamas uses schools to hide rockets. Don’t want schools bombed, don’t break internal law and turn them into military targets.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

"internal" law sounds awfully close to interanal law, but what the # do I know about your internals anyway.

don’t break internal law and turn them into military targets.

Judging by the pictures we saw, one might even say only Israel's army turned Al-Shifa into a military target by camping out in the pharmacy, all high and faded.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Judging by the pictures we saw, one might even say only Israel's army turned Al-Shifa into a military target by camping out in the pharmacy, all high and faded.

Except they weren’t in the hospital to hide and cower like Hamas.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join