It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hamas not going to rocket a hood while they go house to house..they are not even accurate enough to target a house like what is shown...a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

A dance festival, in a muslim country. Surely something hamas would totally respect.
a reply to: Hecate666

The festival was in Israel, which is not Muslim, but Jewish with a small Muslim population

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
don't be foolish..
and OF COURSE I REMEMBER...

rockets don't do that amount of total destruction

tanks do

NOT FRIENDLY FIRE...guess it would be called friendly drive over

So now Israeli tanks did it... Dude, you are pulling what-ifs out of your butt. Were we all not talking about how Israel was caught off guard during this holiday attack? Stick to the main point here that Hamas filmed a lot of their attacks, You are also far from some expert in suggesting there were attacks with tanks and helos rockets or artillery. There was nothing associated with what the actual explosions would do. There are burnt-out cars and houses, not explosions.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

There may have been some shooting done by the Israel helicopters after the terrorists attacked, but it was not targeting anyone but the terrorists. What would the Israel military do, not shoot at the terrorists who are attacking their people?

A lot more people would have died if they had not went after and killed the terrorists. There could have possibly been some of their own civilians mistakenly killed by the military when they were trying to get the terrorists, that is expected in war.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

The vid of the helicopter(in green) was the IDF attacking HAMAS terrorist.

DEBUNKED IDF striking NOVA music festival.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The vid of the helicopter(in green) was the IDF attacking HAMAS terrorist.

DEBUNKED IDF striking NOVA music festival.

You won’t convince anyone that wants to believe the attack was a false flag by Israel. It’s the same mentality of a flat earther. Not even if you ask them to compare and contrast evidence and actual events.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I am aware of thata reply to: Lazy88

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
I am aware of thata reply to: Lazy88

There are Hamas videos of the Hamas attack. By all means show how the video of the attack is something other than the attack on the music festival.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
In other news…

The now-deleted statement from the PA alleged that fire from "Israeli helicopters" caused the deaths of 364 individuals at the Nova Festival on October 7

The Palestinian Authority (PA) on Monday retracted its statement denying Hamas's responsibility for the tragic massacre during the Nova festival near Kibbutz Re'im on October 7.

Sources told Israeli outlet Haaretz that the issuance of this statement wasn't sanctioned by PA President Mahmoud Abbas.

www.i24news.tv...#

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You won’t convince anyone that wants to believe the attack was a false flag by Israel. It’s the same mentality of a flat earther. Not even if you ask them to compare and contrast evidence and actual events.

How does some allegedly debunked video even refer to the OP? Reminds me of the comedians at Bellingcat, this is essentially more water on the OP's mills now.

At which point will incompetence turn the damage control around, essentially rendering it a buff to increase the damage? What's your opinion on that bit of quality control? We call this maculation in print, the subpar spoilage going to waste. Or even better: waste turned into art.
You guys produce a lot of mackle over there as well, eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

What are you rambling about?

Take the Hamas video. Take supposed video clip of the helicopter. Compare the two to the actual satellite and topographical maps of the area vs any pictures and video of the actual festival before the attack. You can even analyze the shadows.

I bet you find no evidence the helicopter fired on the festival or the houses on the date and time of question.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

What are you rambling about?

Me? Fair enough. I mean at some point I will ramble about ongoing investigations, and why we likely wont see the material, or any material whatsoever, for months, if not years, to come.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So you dont agree with the reports that Hamas fired 5000 rockets into Israel during the attack?

I agree, Hamas doesn't have guided missiles.... so they cant help it if they fall on a house. Or their own hospital.

Sheesh. You just continue to defend the indefensible.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Sheesh. You just continue to defend the indefensible.

Welp. You should know a fair bit about that, amirite?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

War is hell. Palestine shouldnt have broken the last ceasefire.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well, we struggle to see the second belligerent in this 'war'. It will be tough to maintain the narrative, that Israel defends itself in this slaughter of innocent civilians. Which is why this is dubbed a genocide, not a war.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And that is a reflection of Israel losing the social media propaganda war.

Words are being inaccurately used, as usual, but the voices are dominant, so reality is being warped by ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But you're aware that would also include pretty much everything you've brought to this site? At least try to formulate an argument for once, all we get is opinion pieces for questions nobody raised.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join