It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

GET ON TOPIC - STOP THE BICKERING - STOP THE SNIPING AT ONE ANOTHER.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: Lazy88

You won’t convince anyone that wants to believe the attack was a false flag by Israel. It’s the same mentality of a flat earther. Not even if you ask them to compare and contrast evidence and actual events.

How does some allegedly debunked video even refer to the OP? Reminds me of the comedians at Bellingcat, this is essentially more water on the OP's mills now.

At which point will incompetence turn the damage control around, essentially rendering it a buff to increase the damage? What's your opinion on that bit of quality control? We call this maculation in print, the subpar spoilage going to waste. Or even better: waste turned into art.

It's the Immaculate Maculation!

Lobbing of zingers does well to honor those so proficient in the literal sense.

This yarn-spinning is working wonders on my vocabulary!
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: various spiffifying

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

You won’t convince anyone that wants to believe the attack was a false flag by Israel. It’s the same mentality of a flat earther. Not even if you ask them to compare and contrast evidence and actual events.

How does some allegedly debunked video even refer to the OP? Reminds me of the comedians at Bellingcat, this is essentially more water on the OP's mills now.

At which point will incompetence turn the damage control around, essentially rendering it a buff to increase the damage? What's your opinion on that bit of quality control? We call this maculation in print, the subpar spoilage going to waste. Or even better: waste turned into art.

Funny all you do is “bicker” than rely on actual physical facts.

Have you accepted that a Gaza rocket caused the damage in the al-Ahli Hospital parking lot, and it was a Hamas lie the hospital was hit by an Israeli air strike?

have you accepted the fact Hamas uses hospitals as shields.

have you accepted Hamas rockets misfire around 10 to 18 percent, landing in Gaza, and killing civilians? Then Hamas lies it was Israeli air strikes?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Funny all you do is “bicker” than rely on actual physical facts.

Have you accepted that a Gaza rocket caused the damage in the al-Ahli Hospital parking lot, and it was a Hamas lie the hospital was hit by an Israeli air strike?

I don't know, is there a thread?

have you accepted the fact Hamas uses hospitals as shields.

Never disputed.

have you accepted Hamas rockets misfire around 10 to 18 percent, landing in Gaza, and killing civilians? Then Hamas lies it was Israeli air strikes?

How unfortunate for everyone who shares this beautiful Earthly Home Planet when innocent people are murdered in any number, by any faction.
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: "in" and "by" required translocation

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

How unfortunate for everyone who shares this beautiful Earthly Home Planet when innocent people are murdered in any number, by any faction.

Such as uses lies to justify antisemitism? Where Hamas lies and uses Human shields and in reality is everything you falsely claim Israel is guilty of with no evidence concerning Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Yes. The word would be better off with Hamas, not Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

How unfortunate it is to be accused of antisemitism, when the message is only that of compassion.

A reduction of violence, please?

It's all we ask.

Think of all the money that could be saved by not discharging precious ammunition.
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: that

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

How unfortunate it is to be accused of antisemitism,

I was referring to the world or Hamas using lies to justify antisemitism. Funny you yourself lumped yourself into a simple truth?

when the message is only that of compassion.

While you ignore how Hamas lies and uses human shields to maximize human deaths in Gaza while doing nothing to shield citizens from the response their terror attacks logically and rightly invoke.

A reduction of violence, please?

Such has Hamas stops its lying, its terror attacks, shelter its citizens than use them for shields.

edit on 20-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Such as uses lies to justify antisemitism? Where Hamas lies and uses Human shields and in reality is everything you falsely claim Israel is guilty of with no evidence concerning Israel.

None of those claims could be verified by independent reports. Right now we see a genocidal campaign with attacks on hospitals on the grounds of rather flimsy evidence, which looks fabricated as best.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

None of those claims could be verified by independent reports. Right now we see a genocidal campaign with attacks on hospitals on the grounds of rather flimsy evidence, which looks fabricated as best.

I have cited numbers reports, evidence, and videos.

You have ignored the repeated provided documented evidence, and have done nothing to refute such evidence than falsely act like it doesn’t exist.

What Have you done to very the number of reported civilian deaths where the explosion at al-Ahli Hospital parking lot as claimed by Hamas resulted in to recoverable fragments/ shrapnel. The lie it dissolved like salt in the sea. Where the reported deaths is always civilians but strangely never Hamas terror strikes soldiers.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Is there someplace other than civilian populated residential areas and public spaces such as parks and hospitals Hamas is storing rockets and firing rockets from?

That’s no military base where Hamas is launching rockets from.

Video shows Hamas rocket launches and Israeli airstrikes in Gaza

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

My post, as is quoted by you:

"How unfortunate for everyone who shares this beautiful Earthly Home Planet when innocent people are murdered in any number, by any faction." -me

In what capacity does that fail to include the innocent Israeli civilian victims?

Are they off-planet? I pray for peace to all those suffering in the universe, and pray the black-hearts inflicting violence on innocent people are turned by their own carnage before they destroy the planet.

am I still a simple truth?

I AM a simple truth.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Is there someplace other than civilian populated residential areas and public spaces such as parks and hospitals Hamas is storing rockets and firing rockets from?

You'll have to ask the IDF:

Looks to me like they pretty much left all the park and growing areas alone.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There's nothing I have to add to that thread, it's pretty much verified with the siege of Al-Shifa. Bunch of genocidal morons already killed thousands of kids during this campaign, but we can keep doing this if you insist on wasting both of our time.

This would be different thread tho, even if it was on the same idiot in a gunship. But thanks for the tip, I guess?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I posted how better the works would be without Hamas using terror attacks and trying to justify antisemitism.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Now. Where does Hamas launch its rockets from other than residential areas and public spaces?

It’s it true between Nov 18th and 19th Hamas launched another 1000 rockets into Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There's nothing I have to add to that thread, it's pretty much verified with the siege of Al-Shifa. Bunch of genocidal morons already killed thousands of kids during this campaign, but we can keep doing this if you insist on wasting both of our time.

This would be different thread tho, even if it was on the same idiot in a gunship. But thanks for the tip, I guess?

Rocket launcher fired at Israeli forces from Gaza hospital, IDF claims

Repeated evidence Hamas using hospitals as shields. That’s why fighting intensified around hospitals. You just ignore the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

British doctor who worked at Gaza's Al Shifa hospital says he was warned there were areas where he would be shot by Hamas if he entered

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join