It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hill to die on

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: Lazy88

Hamas was created to cause terror in the region. Israel government and politicians are supporting their Hamas project by bombing civilians. Hamas market itself to public as the hero that is going to take revenge for the civilians death.

The Israeli government dictionary of Palestinian civilians:
Palestinian Kid = Human Shield
Palestinian Woman = Human Shield
Hospital = Hamas Base
School = Hamas Base
Water Storage Station = Hamas Base
Electricity Grid = Hamas Base
House = Hamas Base
Church = Hamas Base
Bakery = Hamas Base
Restaurant = Hamas Base
Street = Hamas Base

Half the city of Gaza = HAMAS base

Edit2Add:™

At least they did not include the trees in their target zones.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: network dude

You let Hamas get away with murder

For now

I agree 100% with the rest of your post, but this line I must touch on, because I believe HAMAS violence absolutely requires a response in order stop their killing of Israeli civilians in self-defense.

The logic in this line follows the same logic of what many others have erroneously repeated, that the ONLY other option to the indiscriminate precision-guided bombardment of a city for week after week, is to let HAMAS get away with it.

Self-defense MUST be conducted in such a way as to take the utmost care in distinguishing between militants and civilians.

Otherwise, it's beyond self-defense, deplorable violence, and criminally insane. Just like HAMAS.

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add coma

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add "of"

That hill the topic thread is choosing to die on sure looks like the same hill HAMAS is choosing to die on.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed "t"

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: changed "This logic follows" to "The logic in this line logic follows the same logic of"

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed a "logic"

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Hamas was created to cause terror in the region. Israel government and politicians are supporting their Hamas project by bombing civilians. Hamas market itself to public as the hero that is going to take revenge for the civilians death.

Hospital = Hamas Base
School = Hamas Base
House = Hamas Base
Church = Hamas Base
Bakery = Hamas Base
Restaurant = Hamas Base
Street = Hamas Base

The 9500 rockets fired from Gaza in October and November 2023 took lots of space and sites to launch from.

Again. Radar data shows that Hamas fires rockets with rocket bases and storage integrated into residential areas and public buildings. Don’t want residential areas hit with air strikes, don’t turn them into rocket bases.

Does Hamas have rocket bases someplace other than neighborhoods and public spaces?
edit on 16-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Hospital = Hamas Base
School = Hamas Base
House = Hamas Base
Church = Hamas Base
Bakery = Hamas Base
Restaurant = Hamas Base
Street = Hamas Base

The 9500 rockets fired from Gaza in October and November 2023 took lots of space and sites to launch from.

Again. Radar data shows that Hamas fires rockets with rocket bases and storage integrated into residential areas and public buildings. Don’t want residential areas hit with air strikes, don’t turn them into rocket bases.

Does Hamas have rocket bases someplace other than neighborhoods and public spaces?

How many innocent people died as a result of the 9,500?

How many innocent people died as a result of the continuous bombardment and refusal to ceasefire?

You would probably CHANGE MY MIND with certain proportions in figures!

Please show us this card you are holding, so that I, and maybe others, might finally agree with you.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: add "innocent"

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: changed "we" to "that I, and maybe others,"

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

How many innocent people died as a result of the continuous bombardment and refusal to ceasefire?

Please show us this card you are holding, so we might finally agree with you.

I asked you a specific question. Does Hamas have any rocket bases other than in neighborhoods and public areas? That doesn’t give Hamas the right to launch an unprovoked rocket and mortar attack in the thousands with the only goal to kill Jews. Along with the terror attack that killed 1200 in Israel. Along with the 200 still held as hostage that is against international law.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

A hill to die on

I have had no respect for Jews since they killed my brothers in arms on the USS Liberty. I also have a theory about 9/11 and Mossad.

However, Hamas has written the future for all Arabs, by their own savagery.

I really hope that, instead of "Jews," as in all Jewish People, you meant the "Israeli government conspiracy."

Otherwise, I agree with 80% of your post.

HAMAS is not alone in writing the future of all Islamic countries with savagery.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added relevant line from member quote

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Asked you a question. You hate to see Gaza neighborhoods destroyed. Now. Does Hamas fire and store rockets they launch into Israel in any another places than neighborhoods and public spaces. Which are crimes.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Along with the terror attack that killed 1200 in Israel. Along with the 200 still held as hostage that is against international law.

I accept your numbers of innocent Israeli civilians killed in the terror attacks in question.

I see you failed to complete the assignment in full and include the number of innocent Palestinians in Gaza killed with your reply to justify the continuous indiscriminate bombardment.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "killed"

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So when someone is attacked, they should do nothing. That is your stance here.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So when someone is attacked, they should do nothing. That is your stance here.

Only Jews.

Everyone else can respond.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You're saying that the half of the city, in which civilian assets were destroyed and murdered, needs to happen in order to free the hostages.

You're saying the lives of innocent Palestinians caught in the hell-slaughter are less important than the lives of the hostages.

Do you agree that in ALL wars civilians die? When both sides throw around some serious attacks people die...

Hamas doesn't want civilians to move, IDF wants them to move see the difference? Civilian deaths no matter which side play into Hamas' propaganda machine, so Hamas wants as many to die while IDF has not done what people are suggesting in just slaughtering everyone, that is what Hamas does. Under 1.5 people have died per IDF air strikes, so does that look like the plan to indiscriminately kill?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Along with the terror attack that killed 1200 in Israel. Along with the 200 still held as hostage that is against international law.

I accept your numbers of innocent Israeli civilians killed in the terror attacks in question.

I see you failed to complete the assignment in full and include the number of innocent Palestinians in Gaza killed with your reply to justify the continuous indiscriminate bombardment.

I’m explaining why innocent people die in Gaza. Because Hamas uses them as human shields, launches rocket attacks from neighborhoods, uses neighborhoods as bases of operations. Hamas tells people to “ignore” Israeli warnings, and does nothing to evacuate civilians from the neighborhoods they base rocket attacks out off.

Does Hamas launch rockets from anywhere else other than neighborhoods and public sites?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

How many have truly died, how many were not Hamas, seems like a lot of gunfire and other weaponry are being used on both sides, and for some reason, everyone is an innocent civilian killed. How many civilians has Hamas killed, they are bloodthirsty, so killing Jews or Muslims doesn't really matter to them if they accomplish their objective, or do you disagree on that point?

IDF isn't stalling they are fighting inch by inch, so who are the ones fighting back? If the major hospital wasn't full of Hamas then why doesn't IDF just walk on in and say the hospital is now secured? If it was indiscriminate bombing then why are so few killed per attack?

You all keep repeating talking points without looking at things logically, and boy do you all use your trigger words in every post...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

edit on x30Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:57:59 -06002023319America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 15:57:59 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is because Hamas use them as Shields or the Israel government want to nuke them

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”
themillennialpress.com...

Rights group: Israel dropped equivalent to 2 nuclear bombs on Gaza
Israel has dropped more than 25,000 tonnes of explosives on the besieged Gaza Strip since the start of its large-scale bombardment on 7 October, equivalent to two nuclear bombs, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor said in a press release issued Thursday.
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have been looking for more evidence about the hospitals issue but I have fell down in laughing when I saw this IDF soldier video

Do you have more evidence available?

After my less than 1 min search..

CNN reported that a U.S. official confirmed Hamas has a command headquarters underneath Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza, which is currently surrounded by Israeli forces.

President Biden expressed the need to protect the hospital, despite the confirmation.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu emphasized the evacuation of patients from the hospital and the establishment of field hospitals, citing the hospital’s use as a Hamas command center for terrorism.

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE, Nov 14 (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday said it had its own intelligence that Hamas was using Gaza's largest hospital Al Shifa to run its military operations, and probably to store weapons, saying those actions constituted a war crime.

"We have information that confirms that Hamas is using that particular hospital for a command and control mode" and probably to store weapons, national security spokesperson John Kirby told reporters aboard Air Force One. "That is a war crime."

A US official with knowledge of American intelligence says Hamas has a command node under the Al-Shifa hospital, uses fuel intended for it and its fighters regularly cluster in and around Gaza’s largest hospital.

Amnesty International reported that Hamas used Al-Shifa Hospital since 2014, the question is whether it is still used today, what do you think since IDF can't walk into it to fully clear it yet?

It is also reported that Hamas has been using the hospital fuel reserves for their own needs.
edit on x30Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:21:48 -06002023319America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 16:21:48 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I appreciate your effort to bring Biden-Whitehouse evidence but basically I used to trust Biden but I no longer do after the lie of the 40 beheaded babies.

It is also reported that Hamas has been using the hospital fuel reserves for their own needs.

It is interesting to see evidence but I suspect evidence coming from Israeli sources to be valid.

twitter.com...

"The @IDF published "evidence" it says of Hamas using Rantisi hospital for military purposes—including an alleged list of operatives shifts holding hostages (1:53). But that "list" is a calendar of days of the week in Arabic..."

Basically the IDF spokesman was telling us that they found a list of Hamas fighters names that were in charge of holding hostages but it turned out to be list of days of the week calendar. That tells a lot about authenticity of IDF reports. Including but not limited to the 40 beheaded babies.

I understand it was reported by it is important to know by whom because IDF has been caught lying to the public.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I appreciate your effort to bring Biden-Whitehouse evidence but basically I used to trust Biden but I no longer do after the lie of the 40 beheaded babies.

Do you trust Amnesty International? Come on you are doing the old trick of believing what fits your narratives, and saying everything else is fake news. It really isn't a point to debate yet, let's wait until IDF finally clears the hospital, and then we both can decide. They have been trying to clear it for two days, so there is a large group of someone fighting back, and I don't think it is doctors and nurses.

So....you voting for Trump now...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you trust Amnesty International?

I didn't know about that report so I looked the detail up and it seems that it used the hospital as a prison before. That convicts Hamas of misuse of the facility but doesn't make it their base.

Come on you are doing the old trick of believing what fits your narratives, and saying everything else is fake news.

Absolutely not, I 'm investigating the sources and news. I have looked up the information that I didn't know to educate myself. I accept reliable sources but when there is evidence that the source has been caught before spreading misinformation, I take their reporting with grain of salt.

So....you voting for Trump now...

If you can convince me to

edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Biden is just stupid, an IDF officer originally said up to 40 babies have been found dead so far, which led to a news agency saying 40 babies had their heads cut off, which led to Biden doing a look squirrel and repeating it.

The only truth to it all was a good number of families were killed including the children.

In a building next to the hospital they found... I wonder how many times she was raped nonstop since Oct 7?

Israeli troops discovered the body of 65-year-old Yehudit Weiss in a structure outside Al-Shifa Hospital, the IDF announced, though it did not release details on the cause of her death, multiple outlets reported.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join