It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hill to die on

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

It's cool kid, I get it. Just try to remember little bits of what you learn from the old crudgy guys here. I can't make you believe that none of us who have seen war want it to ever show it's face again, but it will, time and time again. And you can chant, make signs, march in solidiarity to show your peers you care like they do. But it is my deepest hope that you never have to see it up close.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

*sigh*

So much true there.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hamas are not the 1-2 years old children that die everyday.

Their parents are.

Hamas are military age men whom are fighting Israeli military on the ground.

Really? You read their brochure? No kids with grenades, no women with AK's?

Just military-aged fighting men.

Stop eating paint chips.

So you now try to excuse and justify the mass killings of children by the IDF who have magically become Hamas combatants. I see the argument but it's more of science fiction rather than reality.

You do understand that Israel has lost the communication war and that they have put themselves in a very difficult position with the mass killings of innocent civilians.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Since you are actively fighting against Israel in "the communication war" I can see how it looks that way to you.

Do you want me to surrender?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Leviathan4

I think the opposite has happened.
People in these threads were referencing the Israeli Government and the IDF as credible and reliable sources when in reality they emit propaganda on a 24/7 basis.

A few days ago the IDF and some Israeli Politicians were arguing that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Since then they have made a series of claims and statements by inciting genocide and arguing that Gaza should be flattened and wiped out of the map.

You keep taking the words of individuals that you suggest speak for the government the "no humanitarian crisis" was much longer than a few days ago and came from one or a very small group. You are biased against anything that isn't pro-Hamas propaganda. You need to stop thinking everything from Hasmas is correct and everything else is fake.

My claim is 100% correct that you and others take whatever Hamas says is true. You can't even suggest Hasmas pushes propaganda to their own goals.

You have repeated the same argument elsewhere but it has been shown that it is wrong again and again.

The mass killings of innocent civilians is not Hamas propaganda and the crimes against humanity or the war crimes committed by Israel are real and not part of any propaganda machine unless you think of reality just as Netanyahou and his Government think it is.

The rest of your argument isn't really worth analysing.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

You do understand that Israel has lost the communication war and that they have our themselves in a very difficult position with the mass killings of innocent civilians.

Sadly, they already lost all that on October 6th. This was the planned outcome.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're justifying your position with history are you?

Please explain how history helped you with your decision

You chose this as your hill to die on. Except, you're not going to die on any hill. Are you?

And yet you believe you're somehow wise enough to decide who does deserve to die

You've decided that innocent children, women, the elderly - and innocent men as well - all deserve to die

Because you understand history

Since you're not ignoring history, and since you have such an educated perspective on the situation, maybe you'd be willing to explain how you chose your paper shuffling, pencil pushing hill to die on

Explain the history in a meaningful way so we can understand why a mass slaughter of innocent civilians will right a wrong

Thank you in advance

Yes and as far as I remember the same member doesn't have any issue with the continuation of the war or even with the carpet bombing of Gaza as admitted on another thread. It's s morally indefensible position but others too have expressed the same view having no problem with the mass killings of innocent civilians.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But it is my deepest hope that you never have to see it up close.

And why is that?

Because it is your deepest hope that I will be spared a lengthy revolting experience of hell?

Or

Because I will likely end up joining the noncombatant collateral-damage death-count in the completely justified indiscriminate killing?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yep and I think you're talking about me and not the commie who's post you cited.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Pooter, we fought wars so you didn't have to.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are biased against anything that isn't pro-Hamas propaganda. You need to stop thinking everything from Hasmas is correct and everything else is fake.

You can't be serious

You are biased against anything that isn't pro-Hamas propaganda. You need to stop thinking everything from Hasmas is correct and everything else is fake.

Yes, the arguments have become that desperate.
Take a look at this post...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yep and I think you're talking about me and not the commie who's post you cited.

Great!

So you dont have any issue with the continuation of the war or even with the carpet bombing of Gaza as admitted on another thread. It's a morally indefensible position but others too have expressed the same view having no problem with the mass killings of innocent civilians.

You have an excellent and remarkable moral basis. Especially what is needed for a debate.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I hope and pray that every hamas and hamas supporter wakes up dead tomorrow.

Is that clear enough?

Do I need to type it slower so you can read it?

Should I use a crayon?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No.

We want you to take your own thread seriously, with logical input, and proper discussion on the pit you choose to die in...excuse me, hill.

We don't care about the information war.

We want to be sure that the innocent people who die, and are in danger of death, by the hand of ideologues, receive the representation they deserve.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

No.

We want you to take your own thread seriously, with logical input, and proper discussion on the pit you choose to die in...excuse me, hill.

We want to be sure that the innocent people who die, and are in danger of death, by the hand of ideologues, receive the representation they deserve.

Yeah, you don't get to dictate how or what I write.

And keep defending hamas.

It's been amusing so far.

I laugh at you quite a bit.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

We want

We don't

We want

Marx blushed......

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

No.

Yeah, you don't get to dictate how or what I write.

And keep defending hamas.

It's been amusing so far.

I laugh at you quite a bit.

Will you try explaining how I'm defending HAMAS in thread dedicated to your claim?

It's got 28 pages and has yet to see that false argument hold up against proper scrutiny.

But this thread will do as well for a proper elaboration.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Say in a single post, I condemn hamas".

Nothing else.

I'll apologise.

Can you do it?

Do you want to see me apologize?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join