It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hill to die on

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

They don't have a strategy, they obey their masters. Whoever is paying, let it be Israel or Iran.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Ok, so what is the strategy of their masters? Why did this happen? Why now? Who benefits?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ethnic cleansing / Genocide
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Genocide? Of 2 billion Muslims? Or a handful of Arabs in Gaza?

Do you realize the insult you issue to the only victims of real planned and executed genocide in modern times are the Jews.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel? Or is it just Hamas that you condemn for what they ve done on the 7th of October.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Have you condemned the war crimes committed by Israel or is just Hamas you have condemned?

I have stated that war is stupid and killing anyone is wrong.

But I can empathyze with Israel, and undestand their rage after being attacked as they were. Had some entity destroyed my family as HAMAS did, I would do everything in my power to destroy anyone who had anything to do with that event. Perhaps you would turn the other cheek.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's a genuine reply. I knew you could do it

Thank you

You know, this won't be popular, but they could have not done what they did

There were the hostages, so yes, that made doing it differently less likely

And Hamas did something so horrible it provoked Israel into doing exactly what was expected

But a different leader, a different government would have approached this differently

That would not have appeased many. It would not have been as immediately gratifying

What do we do in the face of such unimaginable horror?

“Never react to an evil in such a way as to augment it.”

— Simone Weil

You just don't kill thousands of innocent people. You don't

You let Hamas get away with murder

For now

But human beings don't react very often in an unemotional, passionless, rational way

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

They created Hamas and their intel failed given that they where told by external allies that the attack will happen. I agree.Makes sense.

Yes, and the US created ISIS. That doesn't mean they will always be nice to us becasue of that. In fact, they weren't. So we went after them.

Your point isn't a point.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

did you ever think the attack was done when this leader was in charge to elicit this exact response from this exact leader? Almost as if this entire event was orchestrated by an entity. Perhaps Iran.

What better way to turn the world against Israel and end the Abraham Accord.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

My point is

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That's a legit question. Thats exactly the sort of thing people more qualified than me are trying to figure out now

Worthy of a separate thread actually

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Have you condemned the war crimes committed by Israel or is just Hamas you have condemned?

I have stated that war is stupid and killing anyone is wrong.

But I can empathyze with Israel, and undestand their rage after being attacked as they were. Had some entity destroyed my family as HAMAS did, I would do everything in my power to destroy anyone who had anything to do with that event. Perhaps you would turn the other cheek.

So you're sympathising with Israel that is committing a range of war crimes and crimes against humanity. They have killed over 10,000 civilians in Gaza. It's the same argument that if some entity has destroyed my family....

And you need to remember that Gaza and the Palestinians are under occupation and Gaza is an open air concentration camp.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No. I've chosen my hill to die on.

Just for the record.
The hill you are choosing to die on is a pile of dead Palestinian women and children.

The fact you worked with the IDF further confirms my thoughts that you are compromised when it comes to Israel. You work for a system that has laws against boycotting Israel. Yet you expect me to believe you are a willing zionists and this is the hill you yourself choose to die on? I'm sure there is an anti-boycotting contract out there somewhere with your signature on.

You certainly were not gonna die on the hill that was covid because that took courage am I right? Personally it was a far more righteous hill to stand on.

Regardless what you are doing isn't brave or courageous. You are preaching to a small minority of people here who agree with you. You should take your thoughts out to Twitter/X and see what the majority of the world thinks about this hill you are choosing to die on.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah, whatever.

I can see the hill you've chosen as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Do you realize the insult you issue to the only victims of real planned and executed genocide in modern times are the Jews.

Jews are not Israel. Jews hate Genocide and don't support it. Israel is a political Zionist movement.

I'll transpose this truth into what is being ignorantly DENIED on ATS by a highly vocal minority of the community:

Palestinians and Muslims are not HAMAS. Palestinians and Muslims hate the genocide of HAMAS and don't support it. HAMAS is a political Radical Islamic movement.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: I'll transpose this truth into what is being DENIED on ATS

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: ignorantly by a highly vocal minority of the community

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Hamas puts life of Israeli children at risk which is a great red flag for me. Putting civilian lives at risk and eventually killing them is an act of terror.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Because they are running out of fuel.

Ok wait for the news

The hospital has been confirmed by many different agencies that Hamas HQ is using it and holding it hostage. Why doesn’t IDF just blow it up like many here are suggesting that is what they been doing? So what do you want IDF to do other than remove Hamas and get the hospital back in operation? The quicker the better as Hamas is preventing people from leaving.
edit on x30Thu, 16 Nov 2023 11:19:00 -06002023319America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 11:19:00 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Because they are running out of fuel.

Ok wait for the news

So what do you want IDF to do other than remove Hamas and get the hospital back in operation? The quicker the better as Hamas is preventing people from leaving.

You're saying that the half of the city, in which civilian assets were destroyed and murdered, needs to happen in order to free the hostages.

You're saying the lives of innocent Palestinians caught in the hell-slaughter are less important than the lives of the hostages.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: inwhich civialn assetsd

edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed "that" added ","

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have been looking for more evidence about the hospitals issue but I have fell down in laughing when I saw this IDF soldier video

twitter.com...
The @IDF
published "evidence" it says of Hamas using Rantisi hospital for military purposes—including an alleged list of operatives shifts holding hostages (1:53). But that "list" is a calendar of days of the week in Arabic...

Do you have more evidence available?

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join