It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronovisor The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Its an old Why Files episdoe which I have just caught up on interesting enough topic on its own

BUT

while watching at 12:07 just to left of street light (watch on quarter speed) a car appears and disappears for the briefest of moments, i even left a comment on youtube just now about it, but I thought ATS will have more chance of figuring it out

here is the video in question

So ensure you are on 1/4 speed playback it happens at 12:07 , just to left of centre near street light as AJ is saying the word "published"

why would a car glitch in and out like that?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Science fiction!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
On a serious note, love the why files! It's my substitute for losing Art Bell when Geoerge Snoory took over.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The video in question is played at double speed that is why you briefly see the car.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
At least it's not a penis.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Troothteller1971

Huh? there is no car and then for maybe 2-3 frames there is a car then its gone again

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
Its an old Why Files episdoe which I have just caught up on interesting enough topic on its own

BUT

while watching at 12:07 just to left of street light (watch on quarter speed) a car appears and disappears for the briefest of moments, i even left a comment on youtube just now about it, but I thought ATS will have more chance of figuring it out

here is the video in question

It's a time lapse...

So ensure you are on 1/4 speed playback it happens at 12:07 , just to left of centre near street light as AJ is saying the word "published"

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
BUT

When that sequence starts at 12:03 you'll notice the sky goes from dawn to daylight within a few seconds. Indicates a timelapse method used. The camera would of been mounted on rails and slowly moved across the scene. Once all of this done, speed the film up a little and you're done.

You wouldn't go through all this trouble just for a panning shot across the plaza unless you wanted to catch the night time turning into day within a few seconds.

The hecklefish has nabbed this film from somewhere else and repurposed it.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

a reply to: Troothteller1971

Ummm ... It's a hyperlapse video (moving time lapse). A video shot using some type of photography rail which slowly and precisely moves the camera along over time as it films, or some type of digital stabilisation added to a video

Notice how quick the sun is rising?

It looks like it is filming at a ratio of 1:60 seconds

Meaning, a car that was only parked up for a minute or less, would look like it appears and disappears in less than a second

Here is another example below, which shows people flickering exactly like the car

edit on 12 11 23 by Compendium because: Added detail and video example

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
But they couldn't predict the current Pope being acceptive of homosexuality and transgenderism, BOTH being absolute NO NO's in scripture, but I guess they asked "Buddy Christ" to lighten up, huh?

Sure.🙄

I bet you can confess to diddling minors and just exit the booth and go about your day.

Organized religion is GARBAGE.

edit on 12-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

ahh thank you, makes sense

cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

No problem

Good eye spotting that though! It was only there for 1 or 2 frames. Less than a second 👍😊

Took me 3 times watching it to see what you were talking about

join