It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employees at US Funded United Nations Agency Schools Celebrated Hamas Terror Massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Our tax money is going to pay for UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees) schools. They are teaching Jihad and extreme Islamic ideology. They celebrated the Hamas attacks of October 7th. The report states that at least some of the Hamas terrorists who attacked on October 7th were trained in the schools. It doesn't say how they know that fact. Former President Donald Trump pulled the plug on U.S. UNRWA funding in 2018. The Biden administration swiftly restored the money to UNRWA and in July 2022 announced it had given more money to UNRWA than any other organization in the world.

Why are we funding terrorist breeding grounds like this ... billions of dollars ... when we have Americans here who need help - children going to bed hungry at night and elderly with income at poverty level who can't afford healthcare?

Employees at US Funded United Nations Agency Celebrated Hamas Terror Massacre

JERUSALEM - A new report has accused some teachers and staff members of a controversial U.N. agency of praising the Hamas slaughter of Israelis, Americans and other foreign nationals on Oct. 7 in Israel.

The U.K.-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education (IMPACT-se) wrote in its 123-page report released Monday, that "at least 14 teachers and staff at UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees) schools have publicly celebrated the October 7 massacre and other Hamas attacks on their social media accounts."

The Biden administration has given the U.N. agency $1 billion of taxpayers money since 2021. UNRWA operates schools and other humanitarian services in Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. It has faced intense criticism that it perpetuates the conflict between Israel and Palestinians by warehousing alleged refugees and failing to rope in the teaching of Islamic-animated terrorism, violence and antisemitism.

IMPACT-se CEO Marcus Sheff said, "Time and again we have warned that UNRWA staff and school materials have created a breeding ground for terror. Our worst fears have now been tragically realized with the horrific attack on Oct. 7. All governments that fund UNWRA, including the United States, must urgently review and concurrently freeze financial support to UNRWA to help ensure that another generation is not lost to the evils of hatred and incitement."

The report reveals that Mahmoud Abu Adhm, an UNRWA employee in Gaza, posted numerous pro-Hamas messages in support of the Oct. 7 atrocities. On Oct. 10, he encouraged Hamas to murder Israeli hostages, stating, "Do not walk past a captive who has not been given amnesty without striking off his neck so as to terrorize the enemy." He cited Islamic texts that promote cruelty toward the enemy, noted IMPACT-se.

Afaf Talab, a teacher who the IMPACT-se report says is employed by UNRWA, shared on his Facebook page a video in which the Hamas massacre is termed the "first real victory" on the way to liberating all Palestinians.

IMPACT-se wrote that the UNRWA material reflects "years of hate-teaching in these schools." One telling example for IMPACT-se is students study textbooks in UNRWA schools in which the terrorists al-Walid and Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, whose names Hamas used for its military wing, are glorified as "heroes" of jihad in a Grade 5 Arabic reading comprehension exercise titled "Hooray for the Heroes."

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why are we funding terrorist breeding grounds like this ... billions of dollars ...

That'sa naive question, with a simple answer.

Because the USA economy is built on war, you need those terrorists in order to justify an involvement.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to say I have no problem with US funding going to refugee schools, this bs is another reason to help them as much as the American people actually in need are helped. That is to say *none*.

The same can be said for about a thousand other things, though. Ukraine. I just had an argument the other day (in Russian because why bother to learn 3 words of English) at a store with a Ukrainian refugee living free in the extremely nice hotel in my town built a few years ago and driving a brand new Mazda CX90 that my wonderfully useless governor provides for a pretty good portion of refugees (WITH COMPLIMENTARY UNLIMITED GAS CARD!) All because they were unable to sell her something and when she finally grasped what the cashier was saying went into an explosive tirade regarding us "stupid, useless Americans" and some other things I can't post.

Mexicans and South Americans coming here illegally and getting the same rights and benefits as citizens.

Aid to Israel.

Aid to most of the African countries that refuse to help themselves.

Failed war after failed war.

The list goes on and on but either way, I wish this was the only instance of helping foreign countries while our people are struggling to support themselves but it just serves to reinforce the knowledge that our government cares more about foreigners, extremists, and excuses than it does about it's own people. We need to go full isolationist again.
edit on 7-11-2023 by Magnivea2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That. I didn't remember to include that.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In South Nashville they go around waving their flags while hot rodding around in BMWs that are tuned to backfire like a rifle or grenade. Deport the lot of them and cancel ALL student visas.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Perhaps by focusing on all the wars Biden is getting us involved in and the others he's trying to start is giving us tunnel vision. What the Biden/Obama 2.0 administration is and has been doing is destabilizing the entire world. The entire world is getting an extreme makeover.

join