It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. Army colonel Douglas Macgregor: "Israeli self-destruction in Gaza"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hamas will never be eliminated as long as civilians are being killed. You're dreaming.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Apparently, the school year has been canceled in Gaza, because there is a lack of students, if this is anyway near true, I would imagine the repercussions will be massive.Bibi seems to have done his worst. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

A civilian genocide is increased support for Hamas. No one in their right mind would do that unless they're Nazi that just want to kill everybody.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Interesting times:

If there appears to be a preemptive strike against Turkey by Israel the NATO countries must make the binary choice:

1) Israel has the absolute right to do anything and everything in self defense.

or

2) An attack on one NATO ally is an attack on NATO.

Interesting. Israel or NATO

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I believe NATO is not as united as it seems. USA will control any decision NATO takes, so NATO will never envolve in a war against Israel. This is almost impossible.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: gortex

Interesting times:

If there appears to be a preemptive strike against Turkey by Israel the NATO countries must make the binary choice:

1) Israel has the absolute right to do anything and everything in self defense.

or

2) An attack on one NATO ally is an attack on NATO.

Interesting. Israel or NATO

Interesting... My guess would be the US would shat itself and sue for peace.
I dont think Britain would give a toss what the US did and side with Turkey inline with article5.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

The idea that there is American or European autonomy is absurd. The reality is that the USA and Europe are economics giants because of investments by wealthy Jewish families. If any of these families e.g. AIPAC move their money to China for instance, the economies of US or Europeans will flip into a poor 3rd world country economy. It is not easy for them to take such decision to side with Turkey.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: rigel4

The idea that there is American or European autonomy is absurd. The reality is that the USA and Europe are economics giants because of investments by wealthy Jewish families. If any of these families e.g. AIPAC move their money to China for instance, the economies of US or Europeans will flip into a poor 3rd world country economy. It is not easy for them to take such decision to side with Turkey.

Europe has a lot more to worry about than Israel..
Article 5 would be up held by all European NATO members. We cant be seen to be divided , way too dangerous.
It is far more likley that Netanyahu will be made to step down or take ill or something .
Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Not sure Im aware of the political exposure that current actors in Israel and Palestine, et. al. including the US, started this to keep from being exposed.

Who is covering up what?

Will it lead to a somebody getting nuked?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hamas will never be eliminated as long as civilians are being killed. You're dreaming.

It's either kill them or surrender.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well, Israel is not killing them, Israel is supporting them by committing a genocide.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well, Israel is not killing them, Israel is supporting them by committing a genocide.

No.

Eliminating the enemy overwhelmingly is the only way to "win" in the ME.

Beat them until they fall.

Then beat them again just in case they want to get up again.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just use nuclear bomb and save time.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just use nuclear bomb and save time.

Sure, but it'd be a waste of land.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe a chemical gas attack will kill all the people in the region then it's easy to clear the area later.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

We need a ceasefire to not only save the Palestinian civilians but also to save ourselves.

Stop the Madness !

Did you know the Treaty of Lausanne that kind of created the ME as we see it today was more about handcuffing Turkey from expanding into the ME and other places?

Well my friend that 100-year treaty expired in Jul 2023 and Turkey is no longer bound by it, so if you want to worry about anything I would look in that direction and not Gaza that no Muslim country in the ME gives 2 sh!ts about.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Maybe a chemical gas attack will kill all the people in the region then it's easy to clear the area later.

I guess go talk the Syria as they love the stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on Thu Nov 2 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

link   

You're talking to the wrong F3cking person if you think I'll disagree with that.

I have no sympathy, no remorse, no effing sensitive-on the fence-namby pamby-feel good-cease fire- feelings after the crap I saw.

I made a mistake of watching some of it.

My first damned post about this was to burn Gaza to the ground, salt the earth, then piss on the ashes.

You want to wave a flag and block traffic and demand Israel to stop HuRtInG PoOr pALIsTiAinS, then knock yourself out.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, it is the only solution given the current philosophy of Israeli leadership. Otherwise they will keep fighting Hams for another 100 years. What does Syria have to do with lengthen the Hamas wars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join