It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Vows to Repeat October 7 Attacks and Bring About the 'Annihilation' of Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
AND NO ..THEY ARE NOT MEMORIALS...

neither are these,,,
www.timesofisrael.com...

a reply to: Xtrozero

Dude, you’re wrong.

There is Hamas body cam footage out there that shows them killing way more than are listed on that times site.

By their own admission.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

apnews.com...

Makes ya wonder what the Hamas pundits are spouting when they aren’t even up to speed on the basics.

I saw that too. In the end, the numbers are F'd up as many push propaganda, I really don't care anymore just go in and eliminate Hamas and then we all can go golfing, end of story.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
Dude, you’re wrong.

There is Hamas body cam footage out there that shows them killing way more than are listed on that times site.

By their own admission.

He found the one Cherry that he could bend his own version of reality around it. As I said it is not a body count site but a memorial site if people choose to use it, and also for hostages too it seems. In either case, there isn't any total there.

I wouldn't give it a notice if he didn't freakout everytime someone said 1400, just gets old...lol
edit on x30Wed, 01 Nov 2023 20:03:06 -05002023304America/ChicagoWed, 01 Nov 2023 20:03:06 -05002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Internet plays on us like we are constantly in an unwinnable Three Card Monte game and just do not know it.

reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I’m thinking that they don’t even have a clue what Hamas did on the 7th. In either scope or brutality.

ETA: here is a video of Palestinian civilians crossing the border after the attack to loot the Kibbutz’s.

Take a look at the skyline.

t.me...
edit on 1-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Internet plays on us like we are constantly in an unwinnable Three Card Monte game and just do not know it.

You like it, I actually created it

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
where in the end-days time line are we now.... beginning of sorrows, pre-trib, likely the Ezekiel 38-39 era which then morphs into the Gog-Magog battle #1 of 2 battles of Gog.Magog innumerable years apart

the 70th week is still a distant future away (but God can compress time as months become mere hours)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
why u lie?it is not a memorial site....

but here is one that is...

www.mem.com...
big difference

it is a total of provable traceable deaths....

a small on i will add in comparison..

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i do like it ..right on

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

i do like it ..right on

I came up with that after writing this post last year...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Genocide is where they go in and kill all the men, rape and enslave all the women to destroy the bloodline, and then take over the land. So tell me do Muslims do that or Jews?

Both do it.

Ever heard of this book called the Bible? It's about some guys who claimed to be God's chosen people going around raping and pillaging other ethnicities and cultures and commiting genocide in the name of their God. You should check it out, it's wild stuff.

Islam has done it, Christians have as well. None of the Abrahamic religions have clean hands when it comes to committing genocide.
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

why u lie?it is not a memorial site....

but here is one that is...

www.mem.com...
big difference

it is a total of provable traceable deaths....

a small on i will add in comparison..

This list of 1037 names will be continuously updated with names that have been cleared for publication. If you have any corrections or comments, please contact us at [email protected]

www.haaretz.com... 0000018b-325c-d450-a3af-7b5cf0210000

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yeah...it gets annoying

ive witnessed it in realtime moment after moment....

westworld

.a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Just make sure you know who "they" realy are.....

"...Officials claim that "an apparent failure to communicate Intelligence warnings might have allowed the terrorists..."...blah, blah, blah.

So let's say you left your garage door open one night like we all do now and then and I see it and come in a kill your family, who is at fault for killing your family?

Obviously, you have confessed to the murder.

So then, am I therfore justified in blowing up your house and family? After all, they might have tried to stop you from your attack.

And if blowing up your house causes fire and damage to your neighborhood, and maybe some of your neighbors are injured, or killed as welll......

Well, they deserve it for not reporting you to the police when they had the chance.
edit on 1-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

ETA:

We cannot control the actions of others.

But we Can control how we react to those actions; and We are responsible for those reactions.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
uh,,that link is the site that got me on this whole trip i am seeing....

and that number is not for dead...it also incluses the missing...a substantial number

a reply to: NorthOS

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

I went and had a look at your thread on the topic.

I see you mentioned that you searched for videos.

Did you manage to find a bunch of the Hamas body cam footage?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
really?where?

all i have seen is the same clips everywhere..
there should be more...specialy from the "rave"

lots more being that eveyone has a camera. these days in hand..

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
telegram

show me

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
if u read the wholee thing..u would not be askinga reply to: NorthOS

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
oh but israel has hours of footage and not releasing because it is to graphic....so instead they release some weak sauce and barely 20 mins total of all the heavily edited clips....of which still show many strange things i have noticed..like how some cars are obliterated....demolishe..by what? rockets??look at the black from the fire..it all looks like it goes in one direction on the ground as if hit by missile fired from above...
i have seen this at concert footage,,,like the arial view of the street with all the cars down it that were suppossed set afire... as well as villages....and why are some of the villages so destroyed?

they did not bring that kind of fire power or machine in with them now did they?

so ...i would also think being terrorist and all..that they themself would have put out alot of footage of there killing spree....but i have yet to find such in the amounts one would think to exist being the gopro they all had etc etc...

DO NOT MISTAKE WHAT AM saying AS ME DENYING THE BRUTALY HAPPENED CUZ I AM NOT...nor am i defend and side of any murder committed.,,,i am just pointing out things that seem off...VERY OFF..

SPECIALY COMING FROM ISRAEL.

.a reply to: FaeDedAgain

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join