It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Vows to Repeat October 7 Attacks and Bring About the 'Annihilation' of Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

And when that terrorist attack finally occurs on US soil (most likely after Israel finds itself deep in a multi-front war), who do you think will be blamed for the attack?

I like to blame those that actually do it...

Just make sure you know who "they" realy are.....

"...Officials claim that "an apparent failure to communicate Intelligence warnings might have allowed the terrorists..."...blah, blah, blah.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So dictators are the ones who kill innocent people? What's that say about America and the atomic bombs then?

There were plenty of other avenues we could have gone down to end the war, too bad the megalomaniacs in power just wanted an excuse to test out their new toys.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Just make sure you know who "they" realy are.....

"...Officials claim that "an apparent failure to communicate Intelligence warnings might have allowed the terrorists..."...blah, blah, blah.

So let's say you left your garage door open one night like we all do now and then and I see it and come in a kill your family, who is at fault for killing your family?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

After all we have a nation full of idiots that will do anything they are told to do.
a reply to: marg6043

Yep. They did attack the capitol and the police and chant hang Mike Pence because they were told too.

Luckily though, those particular idiots are in the minority with shrinking ranks.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
1400 people were NOT SLAUGHTERED U REGURGITATING SHILL

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

So dictators are the ones who kill innocent people? What's that say about America and the atomic bombs then?

There were plenty of other avenues we could have gone down to end the war, too bad the megalomaniacs in power just wanted an excuse to test out their new toys.

Do you know the fire bombings did more damage and killed more people than the atomic bombs? A ground war would have seen millions on both sides dead. The atomic bombs broke their souls to the point of unconditional surrender and that is why they are powerful today as the war ended quickly and they let us change the way they lived. Do you think the Japanese hate Americans because of the bombs? Old people there would thank Americans for getting them out of the hellhole they were living in. We actually created women's sufferage after the war and destroyed the imperial state.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
1400 people were NOT SLAUGHTERED U REGURGITATING SHILL

Give it a rest...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You can try to throw as much glitter on that turd as you want, it doesn't change the fact that it was basically genocide.

Killing innocent people, especially on the scale of the atomic bombs, is not something anyone should ever excuse or rationalize. But I'm glad you feel like you're able to speak for the dead by saying they are thankful that America killed them.

You realize that the effects of the bombs didn't end when the mushroom cloud faded don't you? They felt it for generations and some are still feeling the effects of it today.

It's one of if not the worst thing that humanity has ever done in my opinion. The fact that you would excuse it then means that you would excuse it now. You might be having a reason to get that excuse back out pretty soon.
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
the real numbers straight from the horses mouth

www.timesofisrael.com...

this is the side i am on.....

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

— Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot, 1994

reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You can try to throw as much glitter on that turd as you want, it doesn't change the fact that it was basically genocide.

Killing innocent people, especially on the scale of the atomic bombs, is not something anyone should ever excuse or rationalize. But I'm glad you feel like you're able to speak for the dead by saying they are thankful that America killed them.

You realize that the effects of the bombs didn't end when the mushroom cloud faded don't you? They felt it for generations and some are still feeling the effects of it today.

You and others keep using the word genocide, go look it up again.

Do you realize I don't care.. This story has been talked about a million times. War is hell... there is no such thing as a nice war.. You play to win... innocent people get killed. Yep, 200k died in the two bombs and the Japanese killed about 25 million or more mostly civilians, Germany was what 50 million...

Go complain about something else you have no clue about

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know what genocide is. I said "basically" not "literally", context is key. I think we both know what my meaning was. We literally targeted a certain ethnicity for ulterior purposes, so something akin to genocide.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

www.timesofisrael.com...

Jesus dude, those are not totals, those are written memorials, do you really think only 20 people died at the festival, for example?

Move along and take your Pale Blue Dot with you

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FurPerson

That is what terrorist do, the end results by any means necessary.

But darn do not tell that to the armchair warriors supporting with protest terrorist in the US, backing what this terrorist animals wants to do.

Back in my day in Africa, the ANC terrorists would kill their own women, children and old folks with pipe bombs, shootings and necklacings just because they didn't want to strike or assist in work stoppages. The first week I was there, just before I got my guns, I was north of Soweto, got turned around in the rain somehow and ended up in Soweto where I witnessed the necklacing of likely an innocent black man. Well into 2010 and later, the ANC are still killing people that don't agree with them and they like to kill farmers. It's a pretty stupid thing to do since they supply the food, but terrorists generally aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

We had a very simple rule, if you encounter a terrorist, you kill it. You don't talk to it or reason with it, you don't negotiate with it, you just kill it. I am pretty sure that ethic applies to these hamas monsters, because anything that goes after soft targets is a terrorist and should be ended. I expect the Mossad are hunting them down, I just hope they take a sniper rather than a shotgun approach. The greater the blood letting caused by either side will simply result in more people being killed out of vengeance.

My only problem with this whole thing is Israel is not innocent either and they do appear to cause a lot of death on their own, justified under politics and the color of law. At this point, I don't think either side holds the higher moral ground. The Palestinians should offer up the terrorists for execution in the hopes that this can be de-escalated.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I know what genocide is. I said "basically" not "literally", context is key. I think we both know what my meaning was. We literally targeted a certain ethnicity for ulterior purposes, so something akin to genocide.

What ethnicity group is that? You don't say "something akin to genocide", such a strong word is either is or isn't.

Genocide is where they go in and kill all the men, rape and enslave all the women to destroy the bloodline, and then take over the land. So tell me do Muslims do that or Jews?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
jesus??

triggered are we?

ya no kidding thanks for the obvious fact only a fool would think someone would miss...

stories indeed....thats it...and thin ones at best...but these are published and provable although most dont say how they died...and if they do...it was by rockets.

.....u disagree??

prove me wrong.....

u seem sad.
u were on the right start by mentioning jesus...then it was all downhill from there for u.

dude

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

My only problem with this whole thing is Israel is not innocent either and they do appear to cause a lot of death on their own, justified under politics and the color of law. At this point, I don't think either side holds the higher moral ground. The Palestinians should offer up the terrorists for execution in the hopes that this can be de-escalated.

Cheers - Dave

I have said a number of times the whole ME is one horrendously brutal place, just like Africa is in many areas. And, it so happens Israel is in the ME too, so what do people expect? The difference is Israel does have some Western values so on a scale of 1 to 10 for the brutality they are like 3 or 4 whereas most Muslim countries start about 8 and go to 15.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

www.timesofisrael.com...

Jesus dude, those are not totals, those are written memorials, do you really think only 20 people died at the festival, for example?

Move along and take your Pale Blue Dot with you

During Hamas’ brutal Oct. 7 rampage across southern Israel that sparked the war, its gunmen killed more than 1,400 people. Among them were babies and other small children, Israeli officials have said, though they haven’t provided exact figures

apnews.com...

Makes ya wonder what the Hamas pundits are spouting when they aren’t even up to speed on the basics.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
AND NO ..THEY ARE NOT MEMORIALS...

neither are these,,,
www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

u seem sad.
u were on the right start by mentioning jesus...then it was all downhill from there for u.

You have been posting this crap for days "1400 people were NOT SLAUGHTERED U REGURGITATING SHILL" And your proof is a site where people can put up a memorial for their loved ones. It is not a body count, over 1400 are dead, most were civilians as whole families were killed down to their kids.

The greater issue is the only reason they stopped is because they ran out of people to kill within their area of operation and so they went back. If they could have killed 50k more they would have, if they could have raped 50k they would have. so let all that sink in.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

AND NO ..THEY ARE NOT MEMORIALS...

neither are these,,,

Just stop...done with your BS...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join