It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Vows to Repeat October 7 Attacks and Bring About the 'Annihilation' of Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember, everything, EVERYTHING the Democrats say, it's always the opposite. War is peace, riots are peaceful protests, reloading is a ceasefire.

Every single time. So predictable.

Male is female, you get it.

Love it,

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That makes total sense. "Not choosing a side is choosing a side" kinda like how "war is peace, riots are peaceful protests, reloading is ceasefire". Right guys? The opposite is the truth! Mirror mirror on the wall...
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

How about "not choosing a side is choosing a side", I think that goes along the same exact lines doesn't it?

Rules for thee but not for me?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

That makes total sense. "Not choosing a side is choosing a side" kinda like how "war is peace, riots are peaceful protests, reloading is ceasefire". Right guys? The opposite is the truth! Mirror mirror on the wall...

If you refuse to see the evil done, then yeah, champ. . . you've taken a side.

Be proud.

Wear a t-shirt.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I see the evil done by both groups. I'm pretty sure Israel has an 8:1 lead on thee number of innocent civilians killed at this point. Those women and children deserved it though, didn't they?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I see the evil done by both groups. I'm pretty sure Israel has an 8:1 lead on thee number of innocent civilians killed at this point. Those women and children deserved it though, didn't they?

You're typing on a computer or phone right now thanks in part to the bombings of Dresden and Hiroshima.

Perspective.

History.

Might want to get you some.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to:
31331Dos

When and where did I say I support going into Israel? I've never said anything like it. I don't believe we should. It's not our war.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ah, so dropping nukes on hundreds of thousands of innocent people was a GOOD thing. Nice to see you revealing your genocidal tendencies, not that it means much around here, that's par for the course.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Good. What will you do when Trump or Desantis are elected and they go to the defense of Israel and send troops? Because that's what's happening right now, they're preparing you to accept it as "necessary".

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

Nobody said it was a good thing. It wasn't good. It was horrible. However, it stopped the war.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Good. What will you do when Trump or Desantis are elected and they go to the defense of Israel and send troops? Because that's what's happening right now, they're preparing you to accept it as "necessary".

What are YOU going to do about Biden siding with Israel?

I think the Democrats are going to implode with this Israel thing. They can't continue to support Hamas AND Israel.

Or, can they? 🤔
edit on 1-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

He definitely didn't say it was a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Not support him and call him a bumbling idiot, as usual. What makes you think I feel the need to defend a globalist puppet?

I think the Democrats are going to implode with this Israel thing

We can only hope. Then I wouldn't have to worry about people putting words in my mouth about supporting them, they wouldn't even exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

He definitely didn't say it was a bad thing.

No, but it's YOU that said "good". Are you over 18?

Is it site for all ages?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not support him and call him a bumbling idiot, as usual. What makes you think I feel the need to defend a globalist puppet?

I'm done with you. You're a waste of my time.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That's what I thought. I don't fit into any of your convenient boxes so you have nothing to go on now, your pre-canned script is useless against me. I get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

And when that terrorist attack finally occurs on US soil (most likely after Israel finds itself deep in a multi-front war), who do you think will be blamed for the attack?

I like to blame those that actually do it...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ah, so dropping nukes on hundreds of thousands of innocent people was a GOOD thing. Nice to see you revealing your genocidal tendencies, not that it means much around here, that's par for the course.

So you would have rathered a ground war with more dead instead.

And you call me genocidal.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I would have rather ended things without dropping an atomic bomb on to hundreds of thousands of innocent people. If you think that was the only option at our disposal then you are grossly misinformed. If you excuse that then you'll excuse anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I would have rather ended things without dropping an atomic bomb on to hundreds of thousands of innocent people. If you think that was the only option at our disposal then you are grossly misinformed. If you excuse that then you'll excuse anything.

Wrong.

Go all green kitten if you want.

You'll end up carbon waste in some dictators oven someday.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join