It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckstopper
Oh Jeez, does anybody remember years ago when Trump was President of the United States and it came out that he had secret bank accounts in China?

All the Trump supports here were OK with it.

Does anyone remember the Mueller probe? Yea, that guy who had the FBI dig deep into Trump looking for anything they could pin on him, and they didn't find enough to charge him with anything. It's a shame he didn't look into that, you should have called him.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If House Speaker Johnson does not upgrade the Biden impeachment inquiry to a full-blown Biden impeachment hearing before the House adjourns for its next long vacation in a week, we should all start to become very skeptical of this leader...

He could be a planted infiltrator, just like prior speaker Kevin McCarthy, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Attorney General Barr, and Mike Pence..were all plants.

They say things that Make you feel good, but don't accomplish squat, when it comes to delivering justice.
😳

Last night, Speaker Johnson continued saying the same thing McCarthy said for 9 months.... Even as evidence pours in against President Joe Biden!

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

OhOh !!!!! 🤡

Joe Biden Refuses to Provide Loan Agreements with Brother

President Joe Biden refused to disclose information about two loan agreements he allegedly executed with James Biden for a total of $240,000, the House Oversight Committee revealed Friday.

The president’s refusal to provide the committee with any evidence to support the White House’s previous claim that the $240,000 in checks were “loan repayments” indicates Joe Biden is not “the most transparent administration in history,” as he alleged after assuming office.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Important Topic Updates

OhOh !!!!! 🤡

Joe Biden Refuses to Provide Loan Agreements with Brother

President Joe Biden refused to disclose information about two loan agreements he allegedly executed with James Biden for a total of $240,000, the House Oversight Committee revealed Friday.

The president’s refusal to provide the committee with any evidence to support the White House’s previous claim that the $240,000 in checks were “loan repayments” indicates Joe Biden is not “the most transparent administration in history,” as he alleged after assuming office.

I don't think you understand this. Jamie Raskins told Threadbaerer that Joe showed him the proof. Why, if that's not right, then it would make Threadbaerer a liar.....

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wish I had 40k laying around I could loan to multiple people at multiple times over the years. At no interest no less. What a deal. I borrowed money from my dad once when I was 18 and he made us sign a piece of paper as a 'contract'.

The last person you ever loan money to is family. It is one step above friends....

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

The only thing transparent about Joe Biden are his thoughts...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In fact, these bank records undermine Committee Republicans’ baseless allegations that President Biden profited from his family’s business dealings. As has long been widely known, President Biden has helped family members in times of need, including his son and brother. These bank records show that in 2017 and 2018, while President Biden was not in office, he provided two short-term loans to his brother, James, who repaid each loan within two months.

[url=https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/ranking-member-raskin-s-statement-on-bank-records-that-show-no-wrongdoing-by]Source[/url ]

The only one lying here is you who is lying about what I said.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The Republicans attempts to smear President Biden are going nowhere

All their witnesses said there was no evidence to impeach,
www.axios.com...

Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Says He Never Saw President Talk Business With Son’s Associates
www.forbes.com... sons-associates/?sh=3475e0827800

Now the bank records show zero evidence of any wrongdoing by President Biden!

Republicans are getting desperate to try and cover loser rapist trump's failings and hissy fits in court!

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

In fact, these bank records undermine Committee Republicans’ baseless allegations that President Biden profited from his family’s business dealings. As has long been widely known, President Biden has helped family members in times of need, including his son and brother. These bank records show that in 2017 and 2018, while President Biden was not in office, he provided two short-term loans to his brother, James, who repaid each loan within two months.

[url=https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/ranking-member-raskin-s-statement-on-bank-records-that-show-no-wrongdoing-by]Source[/url ]

The only one lying here is you who is lying about what I said.

Yea, no. this is what you said:

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Raskin has stated the are financial records showing that Biden did loan his brother the money a month or so before the loan repayment.

So you claim that Raskins said this, but when it came time for the proof to be displayed, it seems Joey lost his homework. So yea, it's a lie. Raskins told it first, and then you made the claim as if it were fact. Well, it's not fact, it's a lie. Don't like being called a liar, stop lying.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join