It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Ambassador to Italy Loses it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Human shields - yes
The killing on the 7th of October - yes

And that hospital attacks - yes
But there is no proof yet of where it came from.

Then post it. Write out that you condemn Hamas using rockets to kill Jewish civilians.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't think, as per your thread title, the Ambassador lost it, rather he is just projecting the true face of ongoing hate and revenge from their history, which is still seething in many people in that country. Now TPTB in Israel think bombing Gaza from the face of the Earth is the answer and it's the innocent civilians that pay the price, as always. They say 'never again' for themselves, but they have no problem inflicting the same horrors and atrocities on others, innocent others.

Yes, just like the many officials and politicians that I have recorded in my threads with their genocidal rhetoric.

Recently Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of his country.

So? Vs what? What does Hamas use to justify their terrorist militant state? And the massacre of civilians?
I have condemned Hamas already. And many others here too.

Do you condemn the genocidal rhetoric of these Israeli Politicians?

So you condemned in a post Hamas using human shields, also Hamas lying about their misfired rockets that kill civilians in Gaza by blaming those misfires on Israel.

Human shields - yes

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Because it's propaganda apparently not spam.

I think it gives us all a bad image.

It's ignorant.

Israel has answered the accusations of War Crimes. They are hearing the BS. They are within their legal rights.

War is war. Some consider all war actions crimes but they are the same people that cant define a woman either.

War is ugly. People die. Hamas turned the cold Israeli war with Palestine up a notch with their attack.

Now its a hot war.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't think, as per your thread title, the Ambassador lost it, rather he is just projecting the true face of ongoing hate and revenge from their history, which is still seething in many people in that country. Now TPTB in Israel think bombing Gaza from the face of the Earth is the answer and it's the innocent civilians that pay the price, as always. They say 'never again' for themselves, but they have no problem inflicting the same horrors and atrocities on others, innocent others.

Yes, just like the many officials and politicians that I have recorded in my threads with their genocidal rhetoric.

Recently Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of his country.

So? Vs what? What does Hamas use to justify their terrorist militant state? And the massacre of civilians?

So you condemned in a post Hamas using human shields, also Hamas lying about their misfired rockets that kill civilians in Gaza by blaming those misfires on Israel.

Human shields - yes

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here.

The condemnation seems very vague. And conveniently worded to try to give credit to the Hamas propaganda repeated without question.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Because it's propaganda apparently not spam.

I think it gives us all a bad image.

It's ignorant.

Israel has answered the accusations of War Crimes. They are hearing the BS. They are within their legal rights.

War is war. Some consider all war actions crimes but they are the same people that cant define a woman either.

War is ugly. People die. Hamas turned the cold Israeli war with Palestine up a notch with their attack.

Now its a hot war.

They have not proved hospitals are Hamas fighter bases and yet they cut off electricity which will cause deaths of the sick, that is against International Law and is not justified.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Human shields - yes

The condemnation seems very vague. And conveniently worded to try to give credit to the Hamas propaganda repeated without question.

Some people here are anti-war, it is as simple as that and look at what both sides are doing and saying. Do you really think propaganda is only on one side?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So if the electric company cuts off my electric for non-payment, or damage to their infrastructure caused by my illegally piping in, is it war crime?

Clinton mercilessly bombed Yugoslavia until they no longer had electric.

Was that a war crime? Where was the left then? Cheering it on!!! It was a distraction from his dress problem and an intern.

Did we ever get a civilian casualty count in Yugoslavia, a prior ally? And it wasn't even OUR war!!!!

This isn't offtopic or deflection. Its an historical reference to the double standard the left holds now for 'war crime' definition.

It's always some kind of word game switcheroo.

edit on 11/3/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Human shields - yes

Some people here are anti-war, it is as simple as that and look at what both sides are doing and saying. Do you really think propaganda is only on one side?

Hmm. Let’s see what gets posted concerning rocket attacks against Jewish civilians?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

Yes, they try to make a point out of nowhere because they have been left out with no valid arguments. But at the same time when you ask them whether the will condemn or criticise this genocidal rhetoric that Israeli Politicians have been engaging for sometime now, they find it difficult to answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

Being against the war is somehow regarded as Hamas and terror support. I haven't seen more absurd claims made...

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

Being against the war is somehow regarded as Hamas and terror support. I haven't seen more absurd claims made...

Have you posted the specific condemnation of Hamas killing Jewish citizens of Israel with rocket attacks?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

Have you posted the specific condemnation of Hamas killing Jewish citizens of Israel with rocket attacks?

I will answer to you with what quintissentone said about me

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

Yes, they try to make a point out of nowhere because they have been left out with no valid arguments. But at the same time when you ask them whether the will condemn or criticise this genocidal rhetoric that Israeli Politicians have been engaging for sometime now, they find it difficult to answer.

And again. Taking out a terrorist state that uses human shields so the citizens of Israel don’t have to sacrifice their women and child to Hamas rocket attacks is not genocide.

Sometimes being for peace means taking out the root of conflict.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

I will answer to you with what quintissentone said about me

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here

It’s not clear. Your wish washy playing a roll. You act like you’re taking a stand with actually stating anything.

Will you condemn the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you attack someone that has vast military resources and clearly arent afraid to drop building on people, WHY would you launch rockets at them? why would this group gleefully rape and kill untill they were all dead or captured?

this has been coming for along time.

and remember Israel is a nuclear power.

The Palestinians live and support the people who attacked another country, they gave aid and support to a very real dangerous para military group

Why did the Palestinians not just tell them to stop messing with Israel KNOWING what would happen.

play war and you might get a bloody nose

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
'There are no serious leaders left in the world who believe the Israeli government. ' Israel has been "infected by the seeds of fascism,"
Former Prime Minister and Defense minister Ehud Barak - 2016.

In the Mea She'arim neighbourhood of Jerusalem, predominantly inhabited by ultra-Orthodox Jews, a Jewish man was violently knocked to the ground by an Israeli police officer.

This happened during a raid aimed at removing Palestinian flags from the area, as reported by the Torah Judaism account on social media platform X

Fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen.
world101.cfr.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
'There are no serious leaders left in the world who believe the Israeli government. ' Israel has been "infected by the seeds of fascism,"
Former Prime Minister and Defense minister Ehud Barak - 2016.

In the Mea She'arim neighbourhood of Jerusalem, predominantly inhabited by ultra-Orthodox Jews, a Jewish man was violently knocked to the ground by an Israeli police officer.

This happened during a raid aimed at removing Palestinian flags from the area, as reported by the Torah Judaism account on social media platform X

Fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen.
world101.cfr.org...

How many Hamas rockets fired on Israel killing civilians since 2016? How many rocket misfires by terrorist groups in Gaza that resulted in civilian deaths in Gaza since 2016? Why does Hamas tell their citizens not to leave when they got warnings of military action. Why does Hamas purposely not evacuate civilians when their is clear warnings of military action?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow, just wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Human shields - yes

And again. Taking out a terrorist state that uses humans shields so the citizens of Israel don’t have to sacrifice their women and child to Hamas rocket attacks is not genocide.

Sometimes being for peace means taking out the root of conflict.

You mean to flatten Gaza and destroy everything?
I am sure this a... solution that involves ethnic cleansing and genocide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join