It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Ambassador to Italy Loses it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: Lazy88

That's not an excuse to kill 3700 child and baby.

It’s no excuse for Hamas to use human shields for their rockets that target women and children. Why should Israel sacrifice their women and children when they can target the rockets and equipment in Gaza that Hamas uses for terror attacks. It’s not Israel’s fault Hamas turned Gaza into a terrorist state. And it’s Israel’s duty to protect is citizens.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

That is like use nuclear bomb in a civilian city because a bad guy is hiding in the basement of an apartment, blaming the people that the guy is in their city, so they should all die.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't think, as per your thread title, the Ambassador lost it, rather he is just projecting the true face of ongoing hate and revenge from their history, which is still seething in many people in that country. Now TPTB in Israel think bombing Gaza from the face of the Earth is the answer and it's the innocent civilians that pay the price, as always. They say 'never again' for themselves, but they have no problem inflicting the same horrors and atrocities on others, innocent others.

edit on q000000081130America/Chicago5151America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Which is why the Israelis arguably lost it as well, trying to eradicate Hamas is like trying to eradicate the Labour party.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I don't think, as per your thread title, the Ambassador lost it, rather he is just projecting the true face of ongoing hate and revenge from their history, which is still seething in many people in that country. Now TPTB in Israel think bombing Gaza from the face of the Earth is the answer and it's the innocent civilians that pay the price, as always. They say 'never again' for themselves, but they have no problem inflicting the same horrors and atrocities on others, innocent others.

Yes, just like the many officials and politicians that I have recorded in my threads with their genocidal rhetoric.

Recently Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of his country.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Yes, just like the many officials and politicians that I have recorded in my threads with their genocidal rhetoric.

Recently Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of his country.

I am not surprised since this all began in the Old Testament timeline.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So? Vs what? What does Hamas use to justify their terrorist militant state? And the massacre of civilians?
edit on 3-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

So? Vs what? What does Hamas use to justify their terrorist militant state? And the massacre of civilians?

Hamas blames it on Israeli blockades and occupation of their lands, but we must include religious ideologies on both sides as their justification for the go ahead for war crimes from their gods.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

That is like use nuclear bomb in a civilian city because a bad guy is hiding in the basement of an apartment, blaming the people that the guy is in their city, so they should all die.

Again. Not Israelis fault that Hamas wants to place militants to actively attack Jews amount civilians as human shields. With the history of Hamas launching terrorist rocket attacks, where hundreds of rockets have misfire killing civilians in Gaza, why should Jewish civilians be expected to not be protected and sacrifice?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hamas blames it on Israeli blockades and occupation of their lands, but we must include religious ideologies on both sides as their justification for the go ahead for war crimes from their gods.

So. That gives them the right to launch terrorist rocket attacks? Where Israel was working on playing nice and gave land for peace. And Israel is willing to allow open worship at holy sites. That resulted in Hamas turning Gaza in a terrorist state. What happens to the holy sites and open worship if Hamas gains Control?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So. That gives them the right to launch terrorist rocket attacks? Where Israel was working on playing nice and gave land for peace. And Israel is willing to allow open worship at holy sites. That resulted in Hamas turning Gaza in a terrorist state. What happens to the holy sites and open worship if Hamas gains Control?

Hamas justifies their actions just the same as Israel does. Neverending story.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have condemned Hamas already. And many others here too.

Do you condemn the genocidal rhetoric of these Israeli Politicians?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Do you condemn Netanyahou and his appeal to the old testament for destruction of the enemy.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do you condemn Netanyahou and his appeal to the old testament for destruction of the enemy.

Hamas. No. Destroy the terrorist state Hamas created. Again. Defending your country from a group that wants to eradicate you after giving land up in 2005 and now uses that land to launch terrorist attacks while using human shields isn’t genocide.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Cite a specific post and what you condemned.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hamas. No. Destroy the terrorist state Hamas created. Again. Defending your country from a group that wants to eradicate you after giving land up in 2005 and now uses that land to launch terrorist attacks while using human shields isn’t genocide.

You see to be avoiding to answer.

I have condemned Hamas already. And many others here too have done the same.

Do you condemn the genocidal rhetoric of these Israeli Politicians? Do you condemn Netanyahou?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So you condemned in a post Hamas using human shields, also Hamas lying about their misfired rockets that kill civilians in Gaza by blaming those misfires on Israel.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Cite a specific post and what you condemned.

The post above....

" I have condemned Hamas already. And many others here too.

Do you condemn the genocidal rhetoric of these Israeli Politicians?"

Referring to the killings on the 7th of October.

Bit you seem not to be able to do so and are reluctant to condemn both sides.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Killing people being used as shields is a crime. That is if we assume they were being used as shields which I don't think it is true. Anyhow, it's a crime, not any better than Hamas terrorism.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So you condemned in a post Hamas using human shields, also Hamas lying about their misfired rockets that kill civilians in Gaza by blaming those misfires on Israel.

Human shields - yes
The killing on the 7th of October - yes

And that hospital attacks - yes
But there is no proof yet of where it came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join