It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mud Pit is Open For Business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: networkdude

But even then, there were limits. I pushed them often to soften them up as I could. And I usually deserved the actions taken. So I'm not bitter, other than trashing all my threads. That makes me a sad panda.

1.3 million posts are hidden. Maybe the hackers will open them back up. The only thing I feel like I lost was my photo uploads.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo22

liberals cry babies complained . I have countless accounts on this site never once complained to mods about another member

Thats a liberal thing

I actually followed up on a bunch of old-timers accounts all banned around the same time, and I found one OP I think from a mod, and like 8 old-time posters were all banned in that thread. The interesting part is none of them said anything I would see as even remotely bannable or even post-removed.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xtrozero1

when you are used to making an account that only lasts a couple days this # is funny.

I hope ATS goes by by for good if Im being honest

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if you like free speech go to GAB

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

been here since 09 ..We need a thread naming the feds on this site

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If uou ever called out Blaine you would get banned

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I hope ATS goes by by for good if Im being honest

LOL, why are you even here then?

Not sure if you are aware, but if you don't type "abovetopsecret.com" in the browser, you can solve this issue quick.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo22

Yea. But from someone else, whilst he was #ing with you in the thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

if you like free speech go to GAB

It looks like facebook

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

when you are used to making an account that only lasts a couple days this # is funny.

IDK, I call people out all the time and I'm still here after what 16 years... Maybe it's your approach... lol

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The rats are running wild in ATS now, is a darn shame.

link   
a reply to: networkdude

Because like you dude I liked the site . It was educating and fun . I made a few mistakes and maybe deserved the first ban but then they would just ban me for nothing no posts removed no warning no nothing.

All because I pissed off a cry baby mod. flucking 11 years ago

link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1

originally posted by: LemmysOtherMole
The mud pit wasn't a bad idea or concept and removing it did more harm than good. Personally I think it fell short of what human nature seems to need. I suggest a room specifically for venting and calling individual people out , put on blast. The only moderation perhaps needed to offset someone just outright slandering, as far as rules are concerned is to put someone on blast you need to provide direct quotes or captures of said hypocrisy or b.s. by who your calling out/ putting on blast to avoid unnecessary doxing or slander. People are not AI and we can see what crap A I is already doing to this site.

The problem as I saw it was that people were going to the Mud Pit and then complaining to the Mods about what people might reply to them about. That is like a woman purposely going into a strip joint and then complaining the women are naked.

We were in the mud pit because we wanted to be, were not forced and if it got too hot then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The way I saw the mud pit was like a woman going into a strip joint and the men and strippers doing a gang bang on the woman because she wasn't naked.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

and augustuscocksucker was banned too

I argued with him a lot and never wanted him to be banned. In the end, people do not need to read people's OPs and they do not need to reply. Some people like Sooki always need the last post in a conversation and I can just get to a point and move on. Maybe the people who have an uncontrollable urge to get the last post in then get frustrated.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion
a reply to: Bluntone

I was really tired of having posts removed by one specific mod that seemed to get on a power trip.

Who was it, your personal gatekeeper?

I’m not naming names but it sure felt like I was receiving someone’s special attention…
Always the same mod too..
you would think another one would slap you every now and then but nope..

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No I just pissed off the wrong guy

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2

The way I saw the mud pit was like a woman going into a strip joint and the men and strippers doing a gang bang on the woman because she wasn't naked.

The last strip joint she would go to, problem fixed...

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Actually the mud pit lately was a bit more nicier than when I joined in 2004, I made the mistake to get into it and got my butt hand over to me.

Is scar me for life.

The people posting where knowledgeable of everything, they were impeccable writers, soo different as today.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1

and augustuscocksucker was banned too

I argued with him a lot and never wanted him to be banned. In the end, people do not need to read people's OPs and they do not need to reply. Some people like Sooki always need the last post in a conversation and I can just get to a point and move on. Maybe the people who have an uncontrollable urge to get the last post in then get frustrated.

I never wanted anyone banned. But I promise you this i got banned for alot less then he said on a daily basis
edit on 22-10-2023 by alienjuggalo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No I just pissed off the wrong guy

How dare you usurp my authority!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join