It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA, Deagel’s 2025 Depopulation Forecast, Official Excess Death Figures and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I ran across the article linked below a few weeks ago and it set me to thinking again about the Deagle Depopulation Forecast of 2014. I've wanted to start a thread on it but just have not had time to do it justice. Maybe now is a good time to get back to some of the topics for which this site exists instead of just yammering on about the recent fuster cluck we've all experienced.

The Deagle world population forecast that was first published back in 2014. Thevoid.uk says this ;

In 2014, a little known military contractor called ‘Deagel Corporation' published a projection of massive global depopulation by 2025.

It seems, from my research, that the Deagle organization is little known outside of military and intelligence circles, but is considered to be a legitimate operation.

At some point in the past, it seems that in 2019 the domain was registered to an entity in France:

But now it is registered to an entity in North Carolina, USA with pretty much all related information REDACTED FOR PRIVACY.

The main article that inspired this thread (to be linked below) states that at its head is a man named Edwin A. Deagle, Jr.

We can confirm that Dr. Edwin A. Deagle Jr., who passed away on February 16th 2021, is the confirmed figurehead authorities would like you to believe is solely behind Deagel.com.

The report goes on to say of him:

During his life, Dr Edwin served as the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense. He was also the Director of International Relations for The Rockefeller Foundation, an influential global philanthropic organization.

He was nominated in 1993 by Bill Clinton as Under Secretary of the Air Force. From there, as the article says, the intrigue deepens as there are FOIA obtained documents that indicate that he had deep connections with United States Director of Central Intelligence, Stansfield Turner. (See the article for more information on this.)

Another article at expose-news.com says:

Deagel.com (“Deagel”) has self-identified as a guide to military aviation and advanced technologies. Since 2014 it publishes Forecast 2025, which notoriously predicts a “western collapse.”

At this point I'll give you the link to the main article that got my juices newly flowing regarding this topic, but suggest you read through the rest of this post before going there. The article can be found at expose-news.com.

Now, if you claim to be interested in conspiracy theories and conspiracy fact (we're running out of theories as more and more of them are proven to be actual fact) but don't know about Deagle's forecast, a little shame-on-you is in order. In short, back in 2014 this shadowy intelligence organ published a forecast of drastic changes in world population that created something of a storm. It was promptly pulled once the word got out and people started to asked what it meant. This map will give you an idea of what they forecast said in regards to what world demographics would look like by 2025.

You can see more graphics for other countries at the expose-news.com link above.

Here is a list of the top 14 loosers:

Oddly, it seems to be harder to find a hard copy of the actual report than it was a year ago.

The full table is reproduced here as something of an embedded spreadsheet. All of Deagle's original data - including projected changes in GDP, Military Expenditures, and Power Purchase Parity - are included, but you may have to side-scroll. You can also download it as and Excel file, a PDF, a CSV or print directly to file or printer. If you are interested, I recommend that you order the table by either country name or depopulation stats, then download it into the format of your choice I downloaded it as a CSV file and opened it in Google Sheets. If you freeze the top row and the first column, it makes it much easier to read the data.

The UK is forecast to experience a population decline of 77.1%. Ireland is close behind at a 72.4% decline. The US comes in third with a decline of 68.5%, followed by Germany at 61.3%. Most of the countries forecast for steep population decline are Western European with some in the east. As the expose-news.com Premonitions article puts it:

Broadly speaking, Deagel continues to foreshadow grim prospects for the US and the NATO-complex, incorporating non-NATO US allies (e.g., Australia and New Zealand) and NATO-vassal States (e.g. Libya). By contrast, Deagel foreshadows positive prospects for China, parts of Latin America and Southeast Asia, and especially for Russia.

Oddly, Russia is forecast to have a population decrease of 0.5% between 2017 and 2025, but her GDP is predicted to increase by over 104%, her Military Expenditures to increase by over 98%, and her Power Purchase Parity by 1.4%.

A replete analysis at greatgameindia.com provides an interesting and detailed perspective on the forecast and what it may mean in light of current events and trends. You may read the article at this link: America’s Most Secret Intelligence Agency Deagel Forecasts Depopulation Of The World From COVID-19 Crisis & Great Reset

Back in 2014 these predictions seemed pretty out there, but given the current state of affairs - with the massive "vaccination" programs that are clearly something more, the specter of World War III on the horizon, and the constant threat of nuclear confrontation, they don't seem so far-fetched to me.

I could go on and on with this post, offering links, opinion and analysis. I don't have time to dig more deeply right now, but hope that this post engenders discussion, Maybe it'll get our minds off of the recent forum events and distract us from some of the idiot trolls who seem to be wandering about. If you really are interested in conspiracy "theories", this is perhaps the mother of all of them right now. Please peruse (at least) some of the following links and offer your thoughts.

Links in the next post ...

:
edit on 2023 10 22 by AwakeNotWoke because: fixed some formatting and typos.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Here are some links for your consideration. I'll comment here, as I often do, that if you don't like the source, nobody really cares. Attacking the website because you prefer to get your "news" from establishment verified channels does not impress anybody. If you have an issue with what is said, please present actual facts to back up your statements and claims, not just whinging because you don't like the URL attached to something.

If you can't engage in mature, thoughtful, cogent discussion, please shut up and go away.

I must also say that I have not read some of these articles in depth. I am posting this as much to organize my thoughts and collect more information for further study as I am doing it to share with you all. Your thougts and analysis (thoughtful, cogent, meaningful) are useful to all of us as we wade through this, even if you thoughtfully and cogently disagree with the premises presented here.

And as always,

Now, here are some links that will lead you further down this rabbit hole:

The analysis that got me to thinking about this again ---
Dark Secrets Exposed: CIA is behind Deagel’s Shocking 2025 Depopulation Forecast & Official Excess Death Figures in the Millions prove it’s on Target & not just an Estimation

A companion article on the same site ---
Deagel’s Depopulation Premonitions for 2025 Revisited

An article with the entire forecast table available in several formats ---
Deagel 2025 Forecast Resurrected

Casualty Figures and the Deagle Forecast ---
Breaking down the casualty figures of the 2025 ‘Deagel’ Forecast in terms of what is going on today

Hitting European Countries Hardest ---
Deagel.com predicts up to 80% of population culled by 2025 in countries where Europeans live

Relation to the "Covid Crisis" and The Great Reset ---
America’s Most Secret Intelligence Agency Deagel Forecasts Depopulation Of The World From COVID-19 Crisis & Great Reset

Copy of the original forecast Table (You have to register to download it or view it all.) ---
The original table at SCRIBD.COM

A video discussing the implication of the forecast in light of what is happening in the world right now. ---
2025 Deagel Forecast: Shocking War, Population Reduction, and Collapse

An Essential Guide
Deagel 2025 Population and Output Forecast Revisited | Essential Guide

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Please add any information or links that are relevant to the subject matter and let us know your take on this.

Now, it's late where I and I'm tired. Had a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and I'm feeling it a bit, so won't be returning to this thread for a few hours. I don't like doing that but it is what it is.

Be nice. Be thoughtful. Be kind. And above all ...

Deny ignorance.

:
edit on 2023 10 22 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I have been intrigued by this Deagle forecast. The numbers involved are mostly focused on highly developed countries.Or areas of high development, which show a high degree of complex interdependency as far as their societies are structured.Which has to have complex supply chains to exist at its present level. If the supply chains collapse that could do it. The causes of a supply chain collapse are numerous.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

I have been intrigued by this Deagle forecast. The numbers involved are mostly focused on highly developed countries.Or areas of high development, which show a high degree of complex interdependency as far as their societies are structured.Which has to have complex supply chains to exist at its present level. If the supply chains collapse that could do it. The causes of a supply chain collapse are numerous.

That's quite perceptive and I'd missed that. I live in Mexico and - according to the forecast - Mexico fares much better than its near northern neighbor. That could be why. We are much more capable of sustaining ourselves for the most part than the US.

Thanks. Good observation.

Now, really ... I'm off to eat and go to bed.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm sorry, can someone tell me why we're taking seriously something written by a dead person that got everything horribly wrong? I can't imagine anything short of a nuclear war lowering the population of the UK by 77% and given the shocking state of the Russian Armed Forces (led by idiots, corrupt, running out of everything because of large-scale theft, did I mention corrupt already) I don't see Russia surviving a nuclear exchange with such a small drop in population.
Report = Honk in other words.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Interesting, to say the least.

The next 14 months are already shaping up to be pretty wild regardless of these Deagel projections.

Grab some popcorn and buckle up.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The vax is getting a few. Looks like some economic collapse to get those kind of numbers though. Russia went through hell for the first 2-3 years with its latest currency reset. Really took about 10 years to get over.

If the oil dries up could be another trigger too. With the Middle East dramas so far, hmm...

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

wow this is alarming.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

No, it's alarmist nonsense. It is, as I said, honk.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

40-59-year-olds make up the largest age group in Germany, at 23 million people. The most recent figures from 2022 confirm that the next-largest age group was 65 years and older, at 18.66 million.

Population of Germany as of December 31, 2022, by age group

It's the Boomers.

Increasing cancer rates due to non stop pollution, or staggering levels of microplastics in our bodies, don't seem to make any difference in this "Deagel" report.
This is all very underwhelming if you're aware of the generational gap in western societies.
edit on 22-10-2023 by PepperOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
China’s population growth is horrible. In the next decade their population will be in decline as there will not be enough young people to support the elderly population. There will be large death gaps that can’t be overcome.

Japan is in a similar state.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Don't all infestations grow to beyond sustanibility then die off?

It doesn't matter which factor it is, food, living space, too many to live in peace, it happens. Why would humans be any different?

How many times in the past million years has this happened? If historians know, they aren't telling.

There is a book, the Bible, it predects mass distruction. Or is it a historic account of the last ending?

new topics

top topics

join